Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on March 17, 2014
Wear a lot of black...work in a funeral home part time. Sister passed away a year ago. On all her cards sent for various reasons she would sign her name and then put XOXO (hugs and kisses). That attracted me to the watch. This is my second one. I accidentally dropped the first one... and the black ceramic part broke so I HAD to have another one. Great watch...easy to read. The first one was over fifty dollars...saw it again for only twenty five so that was a plus.
on April 19, 2014
Waited a bit to review this item and good thing I did. I absolutely loved it when I received it. I ignored the fact that the glass was not level in the setting and seemed to protrude a bit at the top because I loved the look of this watch and after removing the extra link, it fit perfectly. However, yesterday I noticed to my dismay that one of the links had broken in half. I was so disappointed. I will be returning it.
on January 12, 2013
This is a good looking watch. It feels solid and is a bit different from the other watches of its kind. I like the ceramic band a lot.
A word of warning: don't drop it on hard surface flooring. I have now ordered a replacement (this time in gold & black; the 1st was silver & black. Both are pretty.) I dropped my first one from about 4 1/2 ft onto the bathroom tile, breaking the ceramic band and cracking the crystal. I will definitely be more careful with my new one since I really do like it.
on March 13, 2014
This watch looks great and keeps accurate time. It can be used as a dress watch as well as looking great with jeans. The price was very reasonable, which allowed me to purchase a second watch in white, which was just as great. I have had many compliments on the watches and I always let people know where I purchased them and how they are priced right. Good job Amazon.
on June 17, 2014
This watch does come with a smaller link band. As one with a smaller wrist, it was such a joy to remove the one 'sizer' link and be able to wear the watch out of the box. I usually have to pay the extra $10 - $15 to have a jeweler remove links to get a comfortable fit. Nice lighter shade of black. The bezel does not rotate.
on July 21, 2013
I love this watch! It is just the right size and, so far, it is keeping accurate time. I can be hard on watches, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new one. This one fills the bill, but does not look cheap. I have received many compliments!
on April 11, 2013
Nice watch for a great price. Be advised though that the band section of the watch is not black but a dark grey/ gun metallic look! It is equally as nice not to worry! Great value for a nice price.

I am very satisfied with this product.
on January 15, 2014
I loved the watch face but the band broke within 1/2 hour of my putting it on. It fell on the floor in my home (not on concrete!!) and just chipped apart (the band). I am very disappointed with the quality of the band but the watch is pretty!!

Would not buy it again!!
on December 29, 2012
The watch at first would not keep time so I replaced the battery. It worked for two days and now will not keep time again. It will have to looked at by a watch repair person. If I could I would send it back for a replacment.
on June 10, 2014
Love my watch! I like that it looks expensive but was well within my budget for a new watch. I confess I am a watch junkie. It's hard for me to pass up a great deal like this one!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.