Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on August 9, 2013
This is a great looking watch and an incredible price; however, if you are looking for a BLACK watch, this may not be the watch for you. The band appears to be a dark charcoal gray, almost hematite in color. It is not black. Had to be returned, as the descriptive caption did not really match the product.
on January 22, 2013
I love the look of this watch but it is fragile. When it came, I tried it on and dropped it from a sitting position onto the carpet. The crystal shattered. Amazon was very good about replacing it quickly. I get lots if compliments on it. I am happy with the watch but careful about where I wear it.
on March 23, 2014
I was so excited about receiving this watch.It is beautiful. As I was putting this watch around my wrist and trying to fasten it, it fell off and dropped, and the band immediately broke. I couldn't believe it. It is made out of a material that will break when dropped. I read this from a previous review as well. I won't buy this type of watch again. I thought about returning it, but I'll probably just get another type of band put on.
on July 7, 2014
This watch is really beautiful. It looks dressy, classy and the crystals really sparkle. I get many compliments on it. There are two clasps, so one can be removed if the band is too long for you. My only wish would have been for the hook to be a bit slimmer/smaller so I could get it to fit easier into the slot. As it is, it's an exact fit. Also, I'm not sure how waterproof it is, if at all. That being said, this is a very nice watch.
on June 2, 2014
LOVE THIS WATCH, ALTHOUGH THE LOCKING CLASP CAN BE A BIT TOUGH TO GET UNDONE. COMES WITH AN ADJUSTING PIECE YOU CAN TAKE OFF OR PUT ON FOR LENGTH. LOOKS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE THAN IT IS. I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. USE IT FOR EVERYDAY USE. THE GOLD COLOR IS A TRUE GOLD COLOR AND NOT THAT PINK GOLD STUFF YOU SEE. SHINY BAND AND EASY TO READ NUMBERS.
on February 25, 2014
I am sooooo disappointed in this watch. I'd like it OK if I didn't have to put it on my wrist; but after putting it on, I can't get it off without the aid of a sharp instrument to actually pry it off. Amazon should take another look at selling this watch. I always relay on Amazon to sell something that
is worthy of wearing. No so this time.
Shirley L. West
on December 4, 2012
I had to come back to order every style and color XOXO had to offer.. This price for a ceramic watch with Swarovski crystal .... It can't be beat and could stand up to more expensive ceramics any day..
on January 8, 2014
Looks great. Works great. Not too dressy but can be worn as dressy or not! I wanted a larger, easy to read dial but diidn't want an obnoxious looking watch. This one is easy to read and looks great too! This is the first time I've bought this brand but will certainly consider buying it again. I am older and always thought this brand too "young" for me but this watch certainly changed my mind.
on April 4, 2014
I bought as a gift, and it hasn't faded or turned & keeps time, so I say it s a great product!
on October 21, 2013
Love this watch!! It's very attractive and fits nicely. Nice size face, and nicely weighted band. This watch feels nice on your wrist, and looks more expensive than it is.

I also have it in white, both colors are very nice

Ordered another for my friend and she loves it too. 10 year warranty is definitely a plus!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.