Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on December 4, 2012
I had to purchase to compare to a more expensive ceramic watch that I have... Well I came back to get every style XOXO has to offer.. And still paid less than my original ceramic watch... Stands up to any ceramic watch that I've seen to date.. I'm a satisfied customer .....
on December 31, 2012
I bought one of each color for Christmas gifts. The black and gold makes the best contrast of the four watches I bought, and shows off the crystals very good. Everyone was happy. XOXO has a ten year warranty posted on Amazon's website. However if the watch makes it through a couple of years, for the price paid, then it was worth the buy. As of now, I would definitely buy a similar item again. Will post an update if any of the watches stop working or if a crystal just randomly falls off.
on January 19, 2013
Bought this watch as a Christmas present for my daughter. When she opened it, she noticed the band was damaged. I went online, registered the return, got a return tag and before I could get to UPS to return the item, a new one had arrived. I was blown away.

The watch is beautiful and so far is wearing well. can't go wrong with this watch... great price also.
on March 25, 2014
I really do like this watch, it looks great. I also have the black one. Great price. I'm not usually a fan of larger watches but this is very pretty and would recommend to anyone. Would make a great gift. I actually like this and my black watch better than my Movado.
on March 13, 2013
It wasn't what I quite expected, maybe the reasonable price should have been a warning. My other ceramic watches are heavier, more durable feeling than this one. It was prettier in the box than on me. I did decide to return it. The plus, I got a super fast refund!
on May 1, 2013
Exactly as advertised--its refreshing to see that there are still bargain prices for quality products. Thats not to say this is some elegant womans Movado or anything, but at this price point, this watch is an excellant value.
on January 6, 2013
this watch looks great on and you can wear it with anything the price was also acceptable my other collections of watches are much more expensive than this one just to add a little note i have owned this for about 8 months and it has already broke the pins on the band are falling out.
on June 13, 2013
This is a lovely watch considering a price. So happy to purchase it. I had wanted to have a ceramic watch but I can't afford the expensive price until XOXO made is possible for me. I even bought it for a lower price using the buying option
on June 11, 2014
This is a REALLY nice size watch and it looks fantastic. The only thing that is a bit negative is that the clasp is sometimes difficult to open.
on March 12, 2014
While the watch is pretty, it's very small, the face is little, and the band is narrow. Not at all what I expected from a current style! I will send it back~

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.