Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 18, 2012
XOXO Women's XO3183 Black Dial Black Crocodile Genuine Leather Watch I was a bit iffy about purchasing this watch for some months until I finally decided to and I don't regret it. The watch is absolutely beautiful! I love all the little studs in the face and around the dial of the watch and the band really does feel like genuine leather. I might not be able to tell the time on my new watch (lol) but it's very bold, sexy, fun and awesome to style with! For $20, you can't beat that. I'm now confident enough to purchase more watches from the XOXO line.
2 helpful votes
on August 24, 2017
Great watch
on January 19, 2013
I love big watches, and this one is BIG... Totally in love with it. No complaints so far... And the price! Can'y get any better
on October 15, 2014
I love this watch! However, the band is a little large for my wrist size, so I have to punch a hole in it by myself. Maybe the seller should ask for wrist size of the buyer?
2 helpful votes
on November 5, 2011
The watch is big and looks expensive. I got it for my girl friend and she loves it! I would only recommend it to those who are a fan of big watches.

Item was shipped on time and there were no delays.

Great buy!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on August 10, 2013
Was looking for something fun yet professional enough to wear to work. Wanted a large dial and a little bling. This is the perfect watch...eye catching and comfortable with the bigger dial I wanted. Works well, arrived very quickly.
Tempted to purchase the white one too. Great watch for the price!
on August 6, 2012
This watch always catches people's attention. It can dress up a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Face scratches a little too easily otherwise great buy.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 28, 2015
Perfect for what I wanted. Easy to read the time w/o my glasses on! Also love the size.
on February 23, 2013
I love this brand --XOXO watches. They have sp many choices in the colors and styles of the bands.many watch faces are surrounded with sparkles. I liove the prices too. I have about 10 of these. Completes an outfit!
on April 26, 2013
The watch is very good and looks nice. I have got it for my daughter and she loves it! But the battery was died after 10 days. Please, give me advise where I can buy and what kind of battery is it.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.