Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on November 8, 2014
I didn't buy this product. If it shows yup as having bought it, I got ripped off, because I'm just finding out about it. I NEVER RECEIVED and DO NOT OWN THIS!!! (But hey, who cares....!!!!!!)
on June 20, 2012
The watch is exactly as shown and looks great...however, it did not work. Very disappointed that the battery was dead as other reviews had mentioned, but am sure the supplier must be aware of this, so poor customer service. Obviously I was not going to return it but paid another 11.95 for a new battery.
on March 7, 2013
I really like this watch and it's comfortable. But, I opened the box before I went to bed and in the morning the battery was dead. I think I'll get a new battery put in because I hate sending things back and I do like it. But I expected to get a watch and a battery when I paid for this. I'm unusually disappointed in Amazon, must be really old stock. Then again, the price was pretty low, so that's why I give it 3 stars. Like the watch, great price, but not cool about the dead battery.
on January 14, 2012
Quick delivery; well-packaged; good quality. I love the style of this watch.

To give an idea of how big it is, I have small wrists, and the face of the watch covers my wrist completely, lol. I knew it was a big watch when I read the details, though, so, it's fine for me.

For those of you with tiny wrists like me who want something smaller, opt for a different watch with a smaller face.
on November 13, 2014
Great for the price and I wore it daily to work for months. I got many compliments on it. I still wear it occasionally and it looks good for a cheaper watch that I've worn that much! Haven't lost a crystal from the face yet either!
on December 1, 2016
Works great, looks like the picture, exactly what I ordered.
on April 23, 2014
The watch arrived in great shape, but never worked! I bought it a new battery, it didn't work. Very unhappy since I liked it!
The time to return it has lapsed. I've been traveling for the past month and have not bee able to return or contact you.
on April 30, 2014
I love this watch. I wear a lot of black and white so this is a perfect watch to wear. It sparkles beautifully and it keeps perfect time. I live in Austin TX where it gets hot I've had no problem with moisture under the band its quite comfortable.
on September 24, 2012
This watch isn't worth the price. I am guessing that the battery is dead, but the cost of replacing the battery is enough to buy another watch so that it what I did. $19.99 for a battery that doesn't last very long is a rip off. Go to Walmart or Target instead. They have similar styles and cheaper prices...probably better quality too.
on January 25, 2013
Months ago I bought a watch like this on another color and it came out ok, but this time I received a watch in poor condicions first of all the strap was completly torn, and the case was scratched, I couldnt return this item because I am in Venezuela and it would have cost me much more than this piece of garbage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.