Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 476 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 529 reviews
on July 9, 2011
For less than $20 you can purchase the XOXO XO5302A Watch, an absolutely stunning looking Women's fashion accessory and timepiece.
First you need to know that this watch isn't tacky, you're probably thinking that the crystals might over do it but the watch is perfect and doesn't look enormous on a woman's wrist.
From what I have learnt most Women will need to get a few links taken out and adjusted as XOXO have provided a very sufficient band length, you can do this yourself or pay somebody, just remember to shop around as you're dealing with a watch that isn't expensive and you will want to get it adjusted for the lowest price possible.

It's actually a really nice looking watch, so far it's had 3 months of use, almost every day, no crystals have fallen out, it is mechanically sound and does not scratch easily.
I purchased this as a gift for my sister and she was thrilled, it came in a really neat box as well!
Perfect as a gift.

For this price I honestly was not expecting much at all, I was pleasantly surprised!

UPDATE AFTER 1 YEAR OF USE:
My sister has been wearing this watch for over 12 months now, not everyday but at least a few times a week. It has not developed any defects in regards to it's timekeeping and is still very mechanically sound. Some minor visible scratches have begun to appear on the crystals and glass and on the outside of the case, also small visible scratches on the band however most of these occurred when her watch brushed against a double brick wall with quite some force.

From my experience the small cosmetic blemishes are bound to happen when you have a very cheap watch that is being worn quite often. The glass is not Sapphire Scratch Resistant found on $5000 Tag Heuer Models and I am quite surprised by the condition of the glass which is still very good.

In regards to the crystals surrounding the watch face I examined them closely and you can still see that this watch retains a sparkle that has not diminished or tarnished in any noticeable way to the human eye. Over a period of a year the watch has also been slightly exposed to a small amount of water, it's been used while sailing at one point and still is functioning perfectly, although I wouldn't recommend that this happen often, if at all.

Overall this model has been super, she still does not know that this watch only cost me $19, her friends have often complimented her on it and she still stores it in the original XOXO Watch Box which is in great condition.

I have to say that I'm a very satisfied customer, I would not hesitate to purchase another watch from XOXO as a gift in this price range!
55 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2011
My very first purchase from Amazon and was apprehensive initially but turns out wonderful. Esp I am located in Asia and paid extra shipment for it but still worth the buy. It looks bulky but not heavy. I have 3 cuff links removed to fit in to my small wrist. The fastener is ok altho a bit loose but doesn't fall of as thought. I have worn a few times since I received it less than a month ago and still working well. It looks trendy and up to date. The box looks cheap but acceptable at this price. A nice looking casual watch for weekends.

UPDATED REVIEW 01FEB2012: now it is bit rusty at the back of the watch, the back of the chain has tarnished, the time has slowed by almost 2 hours after observing for about a week (not low battery issue according to the watch expert whom I have sent for servicing, he said it is the mechanism problem)! I didn't continuously wearing it since after my first review as I want to keep it for special days to wear it due to it's elegant look. I have been taking good care of it by keeping it in it's box and ensure that it does not have any contact with any liquids or fragrances. I have changed my rating to just 3 stars from 4 stars. A pity as it is only less than 6 months since I have this watch.
on September 28, 2016
My wife was wanting a very simple, $20 golf colored watch so I decided to buy her this one. I rated it 4 stars because we like it, but it's not perfect by any means.

Who should buy this watch? Someone who doesn't want or expect anything fancy and expensive, but still wants a good looking watch.

Why not 5 stars? We like it, but it's not perfect. The watch has tended to loose some of its gold coloring after about a year. Do note, there is no green discoloring on the skin, so that's a big plus.
on January 23, 2013
The watch is great, looks fancy, pricy and stylish...But there a catch!
i have had my watch for about 5 months now i have noticed that my wrist started turning green! i realized i had been washing my hands with the watch on, and several times i might have sprayed my perfume on my wrist and the watch obviously rubbing on it and losing its "top coat" .....If your going to buy this watch i suggest you avoid water and perfume....it will eventually start turning your wrist green. Now i need another watch ....would i order this again? no only because if my second one turns green, i rather just double the money and buy a fossil watch that wont TURN GREEN! By the way i only wore my watch to college and that was 2 times a week! so it was a disappointment to see this pretty little watch go :(
on October 13, 2013
The casual and fashionable XOXO Women's Rhinestone Accent Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch features a round 38mm silver-toned case with beautiful rhinestones around the bezel. The imitation white Mother-of-pearl dial, which is protected by a glass crystal, features three faux chronograph and silver indexes. The shiny silver-tone, three-link watch band straps this watch to the wrist, while an elegant jewelry clasp makes sure it stays there. This timepiece is also powered by analog-quartz movement and is ideal for everyday wear.
on March 14, 2012
This watch is really cute and even my boyfriend was impressed with it and thought it looked really nice (he usually doesn't comment on accessories). The biggest problem I have with it is the bracelet is FAR to large and now I have to find time to drop it off at a jeweler as the links are proving impossible to remove. They should offer different sizes so people are not inconvenienced. The other problem is the picture makes it look like more of a white gold tone but in person it is that super yellowy tone. I'm fine with it as I like all tones of gold, but the only thing I'm concerned about is I know this kind of fake gold tarnishes extremely quickly and generally is not able to be fully cleaned back to normal once it does, so I will have to be very careful with it. All of this should be expected with such a low price however, and all in all I am very pleased with it! Also anyone who says it doesn't run make sure you take the tiny bit of plastic off the knob and push it in because that may be your error, mine runs just fine ;)
on August 17, 2011
This gold and crystal watch from XOXO is surprisingly substantial and classy looking. The bracelet is actually metal, not resin, and the crystals seem real enough that they are able to catch and reflect sunlight. The goldtone hands are decently readable on the faux abalone surface of the face. It does not have a safety clasp, and the face is somewhat thick, but it wasn't expensive and for the amount I wear my watches, I feel I've made a very smart purchase. For $20, it's a very nice "boyfriend" style ladies' watch.
on March 12, 2015
First - the watch is beautiful. It has a lot of sparkle for the buck. I had admired a similar watch in a jewelry store and I knew I couldn't afford it. So when I found this one - that's looks just like it - I was really happy.
But lets face it for the price you are not getting a fine piece. The 3 small dials do not work at all.
Or if they do, I have not been able to find directions to get them to work.
But again for the money it a very pretty watch. I enjoy wearing it very much.
on March 4, 2014
This watch is very attractive, however the face is a lot bigger than I expected. Typically, I don't like bracelet watches because they don't fit my wrist. I went against my norm and got this anyway, thinking I could take a link or two out if needed. Well, the warranty is voided it you do this. Bummer!!! Also, I don't know how to set the date, etc . I don't know if its for show only or what. Anyway, the watch is pretty and it has a 10 year warranty.
on January 24, 2013
I take care of my mother since she had her stroke and my original more expensive watch is quite a bit smaller than this watch and I wanted something bigger so all I would have to do is glance down to see the time, I found this watch liked the looks of it and decided to give it a shot after reading the other reviews, the watch came in the time specified when I opened the box I was supprized to see how nice the watch is for the price I paid for it, it is a bit big on the braclet side but I don't mind it makes it easier when taking care of my mother. I like it so much I also ordered it in the silver so I'll have a change, hope I'm as happy with it as I am the gold tone, I love it.