Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on June 26, 2014
I've purchased several XOXO watches- but I have to say that the Gold version is very disappointing . A little over 30 days from my purchase, the tint COMPLETELY faded away.

I won't be making another investment- it's indicative of things to come.
on January 15, 2018
I love this watch. Exactly as pictured. Looks expensive. Everyone thinks it's real diamonds. A little big for me because I have small wrist but I had a link taken out.
review image
on January 28, 2018
I have worn a large faced watch for the last 30 years. It works great but I wanted a watch that was a little dressier. This watch is perfect. I can see it well and the sparkles really pop! I really enjoy wearing it. Good quality.
on June 14, 2013
This is a beautiful watch but verrrrrrry shiny! The little gems are pretty - it's the metal that knocks you out! Like you could see it across a room! I have to take it to the jeweler to make smaller - but if XOXO had a brush metal watch I'd probably buy that... but not another shiny one.
Update: had this watch for a while now and it has become my fav! I wear it like a bracelet - it's cool, I like it a lot!
on May 28, 2017
Excelente
on August 6, 2013
I have several of the XOXO brand watches and some are better than others. This one is fast becoming one of my favorites. The quality and the sparkle are really pretty for less than $20! Its worth the price and so much more!
on July 11, 2015
Love the watches from XOXO. They have bands that fit larger wrists. Very nice!
on October 17, 2013
I love the functions and appearance of this watch. However, I wish the closure was not a clasp. Other than the closure I really like this watch.
on March 8, 2016
Great watch for the price
on September 28, 2015
I have received so many compliments on this watch, and I love it as much as I thought I would.

Other reviews state the watch is cheap, tarnishes, and quits working, but I have had no problems. I do keep the watch out of water. The description clearly states the watch is not waterproof.