Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on June 26, 2014
I've purchased several XOXO watches- but I have to say that the Gold version is very disappointing . A little over 30 days from my purchase, the tint COMPLETELY faded away.

I won't be making another investment- it's indicative of things to come.
on June 14, 2013
This is a beautiful watch but verrrrrrry shiny! The little gems are pretty - it's the metal that knocks you out! Like you could see it across a room! I have to take it to the jeweler to make smaller - but if XOXO had a brush metal watch I'd probably buy that... but not another shiny one.
Update: had this watch for a while now and it has become my fav! I wear it like a bracelet - it's cool, I like it a lot!
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on May 28, 2017
Excelente
on July 12, 2013
Just a few words poor quality, in less than 1 month lost color, turned from silver to bronze worn, not durables.. simply i will never buy this item again.
on September 28, 2015
I have received so many compliments on this watch, and I love it as much as I thought I would.

Other reviews state the watch is cheap, tarnishes, and quits working, but I have had no problems. I do keep the watch out of water. The description clearly states the watch is not waterproof.
on March 31, 2017
love this watch - glitzy and bold
on February 7, 2014
This is a big and bold watch. With sizes of accessories getting larger, this one definitely fits right in. It is a lot of fun to wear and looks good with anything.

Just know that - if you have small wrists, like I do - you will need to take this to a jeweler to have the band sized so it fits.
on January 4, 2016
This was my Mom's big birthday present, and it did not disappoint! A very high-quality watch that will definitely turn heads. Anyone looking for an awesome gift for someone would love this.
on April 27, 2014
I recently bought three of them, but one has a problem in the bracelet. The three upper links are just fine, but two of the bottom ones don't have the brilliants. The other two watches were fine. They should have higher quality standards. I cannot return them cause I don't live in the US, so yeah, it's a problem.