Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5475 Rhinestone-Accented Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on June 26, 2012
I am very satisfied with this watch:
-It was delivered to me less than two days after I ordered it :)
-the rhinestones around the dial aren't too flashy (I hate rhinestones and embellishments)
-the dial is a perfect boyfriend size for me (not too big, not too dainty)
-it is a decent watch for the price

the only downsides to the watch are- - -
1: that it is a BIT shiny for my taste, and I don't mean that I don't like shiny watches, I mean that it could almost look like a fake costume watch. But not enough for anyone to say anything- I have received nothing but compliments on this watch
**2: the wrist is way too big and I had to get it fitted.
But I certainly didn't expect it to fit. **So this is just a downside for anyone expecting to order it and wear as is.

Overall really happy with this watch.
on December 25, 2013
Was looking for a gold watch with a little sparkle. This is the perfect " going out on the town" gold watch. Fit perfect too. Did not have to remove any links like I usually do but may be too snug to fit the larger sized wrist. I usually opt for the 7.5 to 8" wrist sized bracelets so was surprised this fit me perfect. Love it!
on March 27, 2013
I purchased this watch to wear once in a while and have had to return once already due to the gold color disappearing. It has never gotten wet!! The second, same issue but now the stem fell off!! I really liked to look but I guess you get what you pay for. DO NOT buy this one!!
on October 28, 2013
not as good as expected, overall its really pretty and it looks really good but wore it a couple of times and the paint started to fall off...
on January 4, 2014
Nice watch. Looks decent, but not expensive. It's not heavy at all-- a dead giveaway that it's cheap. But for the price, it meets expectations -- I was looking for something to give me that gold watch look when I want, fully knowing that this is really a piece of "costume jewelry". Fit my wrist perfectly out of the box when it arrived today.

HOWEVER... the clasp is NOT intuitive. Today is my first day wearing it and was good until i went to take it off. I've been trying to get it off for the better part of an hour now and have actually started to irritate my wrist in doing so. I am just hoping my husband arrives soon to help me take it off! I guess I need to go find the instructions, because it's really that hard.

Perhaps there's something simple that I'm just missing. It has happened before... but common. I'm a grown woman whose been wearing jewelry for 20 years now, and I own several watches, it really SHOULD not be this darn hard.
on April 8, 2014
I wanted a statement watch, not an everyday watch which is why this was a perfect purchase for me. I had to get some links taken out, but had it done for free. The color is WAY more gold than the picture shows, however I prefer the color of the actual watch versus the color of the picture. Every time I wear it people give me compliments! I've worn it about 10 times since I've purchased it and it still looks as good as new. I do take care of it and keep it in it's original box
on August 22, 2013
I purchased 3 of these to give to friends as gifts. The first one was a smash hit. Still have 2 to go.
The watch was beautiful and looked very expensive.
I am about to order several more.
Very bueno indeed !!!!
on December 6, 2013
Beautiful! I purchased for my daughter for $19.00 here on Amazon! Looks so shiny and beautiful! It is her holiday gift so I can not give you her reaction! XOXO is a good brand right? For 17 & 18 year olds? Well it is NICEEEEE! I bought a silver and a gold... The silver one is from me, and the gold one is from my husband. The price could not be beat! Amazon is the BEST!
on February 14, 2014
I loved this watch when I got it. I bought it for a christmas present to myself and was so excited. First off when I opened the package the watch was super shiny. but not in a good way. Almost like a cheap plastic shine. Then I wore it out a few times, and the shine toned down and everything seemed pretty good with the watch.
I was liking the watch more and more. Then one night I got drunk and fell asleep in it.
I thought "no big deal", until I took the watch off!
The thing had made a green circle around my wrist and given me a nasty bumpy rash on the top of my arm that lasted for like 4 hours. WTF?
So I would recommend this watch if you're only going to be wearing it lightly.
After that rash, I can't bring myself to put the darn thing on anymore.
Or drop some serious $G and get a ballin watch. (I can't bring myself to do that either.)

Guess I will just never know what time it is
on January 24, 2013
A gift to someone and that was person was extremely happy! Recommend it to anyone. Great item and a great gift.