XOXO Women's XO5509 Gold-Tone Dress Watch with Tortoise-Tone Bracelet
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Round watch featuring pearlescent dial with luminous hands and three decorative subdials
- 38 mm gold-tone case with glass dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Tortoise-tone plastic band and fold-over clasp with double push-button safety closure
- Not water resistant
XOXO was founded in 1991 as a day to evening lifestyle brand with attainable price points. XOXO was one of the first junior / young contemporary brands to design and sell “runway to real-way” fashion apparel and accessories which were accessible to the average consumer. Delivering truly feminine, trend conscious looks within the fashion spectrum is the one constant element in XOXO’s success over time and as we continue to evolve.
The XOXO core consumer desires the affordable, wearable trend- conscious designs as well as innovative basics that are the essence of XOXO style.
The XOXO consumer is feminine, alluring, confident, modern & “In-the-Mix”.
“In-the-Mix” is XOXO’s way of describing the latest and hottest music, movies, technology and celebrities connected to modern pop-culture. Our XOXO consumer is aware of these trends and appreciates fashion that encompasses it.
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.9 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008BPOH32
- Item model number: XO5509
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||XOXO|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice watch but didn't care too much for wrist band, looks kind of fakePublished 2 days ago by SYLVIA
Defective and too late to return. The hands get stuck under the calendar feature. Love the look but doesn't function.Published 22 days ago by Amy Bennett
The strap isn't as dark as photo makes it appear but still worth the pricePublished 3 months ago by Elaine Gillotte