Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on July 8, 2015
I had another one of these, but it cost less for the first one, must have been on sale. When I was traveling, I lost the first one and loved it so much that I ordered another one. This one seems lighter-weight than the previous one, but it does not matter. It is inexpensive, looks nice, and keeps time. The small dials are just for 'looks' and do not work, but I had read that from another reviewer when I bought the first one, so I wasn't disappointed. It came very quickly, and was just what I expected. Love it!
on January 14, 2014
I bought this knowing it was not high quality. The $9 sale price is perfect for what it is. The 'horn' bracelet band is cheap plastic, but looks great. I was concerned about the rhinestones having the black space around them in their settings like you sometimes see on really cheap jewelry, but that is not the case. They sit very nicely in their places. I'm hoping I can have a couple of links removed so it fits my wrist, though I am worried it may break getting that done. Crossing my fingers!
on January 6, 2014
i was a little disappointed that the tiny dials on the inside were just there for decoration, and didn't actually work. but it is pretty and cheap, so whatever, i'll keep it.
on October 13, 2013
I like it, it is light and can be worn dressy or plain. Gives me a break from my Tagheuer Links.
on May 1, 2013
Adorable bold mock of an expensive ceramic type. Just a great fit for a small wrist, while remaining 'large' & 'bulky' enough to dangle! Its a plastic shell-toned bracelet with large & pretty face. Works right out of the box. Easily readable for an old lady like me. The clasp gives away its cost, but is fun to wear. Great summer add-on.
on January 13, 2014
This is really a great watch for the price. It is plastic, but you can't tell unless you have it on your arm and feel the weight. With this price, I can get a lot of these instead on ONE of the NAME BRAND watches.
on March 22, 2014
i like the watch because its trendy, light and affordable...just have to make a note that it did not came with a box, first time to happen, maybe because it was on sale?
on April 13, 2016
Excellent
on October 31, 2013
This watch is very decent looking for the price. I get to stay up to trends, but not pay $250 for a Michael Kors watch that I will probably lose. Works like a typical watch...
on October 17, 2015
for the price is good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.