Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 29, 2016
got sold for a 1000$$$
on October 24, 2014
I love this watch. It's lightweight (plastic band) but it looks good and I even got asked what brand it was because someone wanted it.
on May 20, 2015
The 3 small dials do not work and the entire watch is plastic. I bought it to clean the buildings for work and it is looks good from a distance. I get many compliments from people walking by and it catches their eye.
on December 20, 2012
to receive and open it seems of good quality wine in a box well protected. The number of stars not complete because I have not completely exceeds my expectations
on September 11, 2013
Received this watch in the mail last week. It is even prettier in person. I love that you can have the look of an expensive watch at much better price! It does, however, have a "cheap" feel to it. I do not wear a watch everyday and will only wear this one as an accessory every now and then so I am certain it will last a long time for me.
on March 22, 2015
Super cheap plastic and the only hand that moves is the one for the clock the other 3 are just for display.
on March 11, 2015
piece of junk. directions in box did not match watch.

at least face is large and visible
on September 18, 2013
I have bought so many of these watches. This style is by far my favorite. People notice it every time I wear it and ask if it is MK. It is high quality & the price is outstanding!
on May 12, 2015
My wife loves it!!!!!!!
on December 13, 2012
without proper packaging! with plastic only!!! easily broken!!! I was so disappointed with this purchase! I was expecting more!!! aaa

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.