XOXO Women's XO5525 Tortoise Bracelet with Rhinestones on Rose Gold Case Watch
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Quality quartz movement
- Case diameter: 38 mm
- Faux chronograph for decorative purposes only
- Clear rhinestones bezel
- Not water resistant
XOXO was founded in 1991 as a day to evening lifestyle brand with attainable price points. XOXO was one of the first junior / young contemporary brands to design and sell “runway to real-way” fashion apparel and accessories which were accessible to the average consumer. Delivering truly feminine, trend conscious looks within the fashion spectrum is the one constant element in XOXO’s success over time and as we continue to evolve.
The XOXO core consumer desires the affordable, wearable trend- conscious designs as well as innovative basics that are the essence of XOXO style.
The XOXO consumer is feminine, alluring, confident, modern & “In-the-Mix”.
“In-the-Mix” is XOXO’s way of describing the latest and hottest music, movies, technology and celebrities connected to modern pop-culture. Our XOXO consumer is aware of these trends and appreciates fashion that encompasses it.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.1 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008B39LSA
- Item model number: XO5525
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||XOXO|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The watch didn't work and I had to send it back. This is the second time! The first watch I ordered had a broken band.Published 4 months ago by diannah
I am actually returning it. It did not arrive and look like the picture.Published 7 months ago by B. J. Morehead
Watch band is at least 2 shades lighter then the picture depictsPublished 10 months ago by Andrew Denham