Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 8, 2015
Super cute little watch. Sets very easily, and fits great. Any watch I have takes a beating. I'm a correctional nurse, so I'm constantly having to wash my hands, do wound care, even get thrown into walls (and when I hit the wall, the watch hits the wall). This thing has done GREAT. It hasn't even gotten scratched!
The little dials you see in the pic are just for show, it only has a second, minute and hour hand.
I get compliments on it all the time.
on April 6, 2017
SUPER gorgeous watch! Very comfortable as well. The only reason for my review is because it kept stopping no matter what I did. I kept having to reset the time at least a few times every single day. I was very disappointed. I am sadly returning :(
on July 11, 2014
Nice watch, looks good too. The time is easy to read too.
on February 26, 2017
Very dissapointed Notting what i was expecting
on May 4, 2013
this watch is very beautiful their appearance is elegant, have an average quality, the price value is correct.
excellent article, I got just what I expected, thanks
on January 30, 2016
Great value for the money. Very comfortable, and I love the color.
on July 21, 2013
The same as the picture high quality very good product i recommend very much i want another one in other color
on January 25, 2015
I've had this for about a year now and get lots of compliments, and so far battery has held up. It doesn't look cheap at all.
on February 1, 2014
Well, i was skeptical at first but when i opened the box it is really gorgeous. It looks more beautiful seeing them in personal. The white, blue, and fushia colors...no regret at all.
on November 28, 2014