- Save 20% on AC19 Shortcuts Remote for Artist22Pro Artist22EPro Artist22R Pro when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by XP-PEN Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on AC42 Stand for the Artist12 Artist12 Pro Artist13.3 Pro when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by XP-PEN Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AC18 Stand for Artist12, Artist12Pro, Artist13.3Pro, Artist15.6 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by XP-PEN Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on AC41 Stand for Artist12, Artist12Pro，Artist13.3Pro, Artist15.6 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by XP-PEN Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
XP-PEN Artist12 11.6 Inch FHD Drawing Monitor Pen Display Graphic Monitor with PN06 Battery-Free Pen Multi-Function Pen Holder and Glove 8192 Pressure Sensitivity
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Warm Reminder: Artist12 drawing pen display must be used with a computer] XP-PEN’s latest smallest 1920x1080 HD display paired with 72% NTSC(100%SRGB) Color Gamut, presenting vivid images, vibrant colors and extreme detail for a stunning display of your artwork. Features a slim touch bar that can be programmed to zoom in and out on your canvas, scroll up and down, and more
- Artist12 pen tablet come with 11.6 Inch display area, equipped with 8192-levels of pressure sensitivity and 6 handy shortcut keys, comes with the anti-reflective coating, included with the Multi-function Pen Holder
- XP-PEN advanced P06 passive pen was made for a traditional pencil-like feel! Featuring a unique hexagonal design, non-slip & tack-free flexible glue grip, partial transparent pen tip, and an eraser at the end! Delivering technical sense, high efficiency, with a fashionable and comfortable grip
- Artist12 Pen display is HD IPS display. It’s ideal for drawing, photography, animation, fashion, Sketching, Image editing, 3D sculpting, drawing beginners, Art painting Amateur, architecture design and more
- XP-PEN Artist 12 supports Windows 10/8/7(32/64bit), MAC OS 10.10 and higher. Compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, SAI, CDR, Painter, SketchBook Pro, MediBang, Clip Studio and more. XP-Pen provides one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Artist12 is NOT a standalone product!!!
- This device must be connected to a computer to work. It is compatible with Windows system 10/8/7(32/64bit), Mac OS X version 10.10 or later.
2. About the Protective Film
- Artist12 drawing pen display comes with protective covers(plastic layer) to avoid damages to the surface from hand grease, scratches, etc.
- Please peel off the protective covers(plastic layer) before the application!
- The real protective film is under the protective covers(plastic layer).
3. Connection Tips
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. Please confirm the Black USB Cable and the HDMI Cable completely plug into your computer. For the Red USB Cable, if your computer cannot supply enough power, please plug it to the wall plug.
- If your computer only has Type-c ports, you need a Type-c to HDMI and USB adapter for the connection.
- Other Tips: After connecting all the cables in the correct places, please wait about 30s~1min to make the USB Hardware driver loaded successfully.
4. Driver Download and Installation Tips
- Driver Download: Our driver will be regularly updated, so please go to our official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
4.1 Before Driver Installation:
- Please Remove Other Brand’s Driver from your computer and reboot before installing the XP-PEN’s driver, or there will driver conflict problems.
4.2 For Windows Users：
- Please close all drawing programs and run the driver as Administrator when installing the driver. (IMPORTANT)
4.3 For Mac Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) Users:
- Our driver is compatible with Mac OS Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15), If your operating system is the newest Mojave (10.14) or Catalina (10.15), please install the newest released driver on your computer and reference to the FAQ “How to installed driver in Mojave 10.14/ Catalina 10.15” on the XP-PEN Website.
5. XP-PEN Provides Lifetime Support on all Our Drawing Pen Tablets/Displays
When you have problems with the use of the Artist12, please checks the Quick Guide, search XP-Pen online to find a way to us for further assistance, we are always standing by to help!
This device must be connected to a computer to work!
Latest Smallest Drawing Pen Tablet
A super-portable screen with an 11.6 Inch display area, conveniently placed on your tabletop or anywhere as you like to simplify your work space.
72% NTSC Color Gamut and 178° viewing angle, presenting vivid image, vibrant colors and extreme detail for a stunning visual of your artwork. And the anti-reflective coating greatly reduces glare for eyes protection. Making your screen look clear and beautiful, even if it’s bright out.
HD Drawing Display
1920x1080 HD display resolution, providing you with precise accuracy to draw and paint naturally with smooth, enhanced, performance. You will be sure to enjoy creating directly onto this high-definition display.
Enjoy the high quality glass design which gives you high precision and prevents dust build up. Expand your creativity and work naturally and intuitively. Artist12 drawing monitor meets the needs of all types of digital artists.
Simplify your workflow
XP-PEN Artist 12 features 6 handy shortcut keys with a slim touch pad. Each shortcut key can be customized as needed to fit you preferred tool while your touch bar can be programmed to zoom in and out on your canvas, scroll up and down, and more.
These customization options allow you to optimize your workflow, to create your ideas faster and more efficiently.
Traditional pencil-like feel!
Latest battery-free P06 stylus, featuring a unique hexagonal design, non-slip & tack-free flexible glue grip, partial transparent pen tip, and an eraser at the end! Delivering technical sense, high efficiency, with a fashionable and comfortable grip! Our pen holder is included to keep your pen and pen nibs safe. It can be used as a pen stand or a pen holder as needed.
Compatibility of the stylus's eraser: Adobe Photoshop CS4/5/6, Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/2015/2015.5/2017/2018, Adobe Fireworks CS4 10.0, Adobe Illustrator CC 2018, MediBang Paint Pro 13.0, Manga Studio 5.0 (64 Bit) 5.0.3, Word 2016, Excel2016, PowerPoint2016, OneNote 2016, Windows ink, Windows paint 3D.
We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art digital tablets with all the latest technology. We tirelessly research and innovate new ways to improve the user experience of our products.
Our drawing tablet applicable to drawing, illustration, image editing, 3D sculpting, sketching, handwriting recognition, online education and other usages.
Versatility and Compatibility
XP-PEN Artist12 Supports Windows 10/8/7(32/64bit), MAC OS 10.10 and higher. Also compatible with Photoshop, SAI, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, CDR, and more.
Compatibility is always being steadily improved through driver updates. Please go to the official website to download the latest driver for your graphic drawing tablet.
XP-PEN Artist12 Pen Display also can be used for Online Teaching/E-learning/Remote Work
1-Simultaneous digital inking with an XP-Pen graphics tablet/display compatible with Microsoft Office apps like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and more. Visually present your handwritten notes and signatures precisely – ideal for your web conferencing or online teaching needs.
2-Teachers and speakers can create and explain interactive content visually by writing, editing, and annotating directly in files and sharing their screen in real-time. This flexibility allows the flow of creative ideas and the problem-solving process to be presented intuitively and efficiently. Engage, inspire, and immerse.
3-Take home our must-have pen display, the Artist 12 drawing pen display, and start broadcasting for distance education or web conferencing. As long as you have a connected XP-Pen graphics tablet/display and the right applications, you can enter an interactive classroom or meeting room anytime, anywhere.
4-If you are a teacher pursuing further career development and personal fulfillment, you probably want to broadcast your courses to your streaming platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Bloc, Twitch, Udemy, Khan Academy, Codecademy, and more. XP-Pen tablet/display makes your process much smoother and easier and your education broadcasting more intuitive and attractive.
|XP-PEN Artist22E Pro||XP-PEN Artist15.6 Pro||XP-PEN Artist13.3 Pro||XP-PEN Artist12 Pro||XP-PEN Deco Pro Small||XP-PEN Deco Pro Medium|
|Work Area (Inch)||21.5 Inch||15.6 Inch||13.3 Inch||11.6 Inch||9x5 Inch||11x6 Inch|
|Item Size (Inch)||22.5x12.8x1.57 Inch||17.52x11.22x0.43 Inch||15.55x10.04x0.35 Inch||13.84x8.87x0.35 Inch||13.8x7.85x0.65 Inch||15.74x8.94x0.65 Inch|
|Express Keys||16 Shortcuts Key||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||8+Mechanic wheel and Virtual wheel/Trackpad||8+Mechanic wheel and Virtual wheel/Trackpad|
|Color Gamut||72% NTSC/100% sRGB||88% NTSC/120% sRGB||88% NTSC/123% sRGB||72% NTSC/100% sRGB|
|Color Displays||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million|
|Include with Stand||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My reason for downgrading to 3 stars is that this display has some major setbacks for me:
1) When set to duplicate display this tablet only works in portrait mode. Duplicate display does not work in landscape.
2) Duplicate displays only work when both monitors are set at the same resolution, which is a problem when working on a 4k primary display as this is only 1920x1080 (which means both displays have to be set to 1920x1080 before duplicating the display, and then only works in portrait orientation).
3) Documentation is near non-existent and there are no forums to seek peer answers to simple questions
Let me start by saying I've used a Wacom Bamboo for years (as well as another third party, larger tablet, which was atrocious). It was fine, but I never got quite used to the transition from looking away from my hand while drawing, which can be a major hurdle for many looking to get into using a tablet. When I bought the Bamboo, it was around $200, before taxes. While this product is $249.99 (without any coupons, which you may find some), it is well worth the price tag.
So the box arrives, and they went above and beyond to ensure the tablet was secure and safe. A padded interior top, a Screen protector placed on top of an Anti-glare screen protector, Styrofoam. This thing was pristine. The packaging on the inside is neat and organized, and you know where everything is.
As mentioned, it comes with an Anti-glare Screen which is already applied (though you will have to be careful removing the protective cover on top of it). Normally, Anti-glare screens can cost 20 or so dollars, so you are getting that straight away, hassle-free. For any tablet with a screen built in, this is a MUST, because if you press too hard with the pen, it can scratch. Alternatively, if you have bad room lighting, you don't want to compete with a glare. And lastly, if you are using it synced to another monitor, you do not want the light from the monitor to create trouble either. This is a GOD-SEND.
The pen is Battery free, as advertised. This is great, because now you don't have to run to the store and pick up a pack of triple-A's for what-ever they go for. You can use it right away, for as long as you want.
Next is the Nibs, you get 8 replaceable nibs, on them. This is awesome because, if you draw frequently (which you should be if you are looking at this sort of product anyways) you will find the nibs slowly get worse, regardless of brand. So having 8 replacements is pretty solid, and should last a long time. That said, for those who frequently throw away the instructions: DON'T. You may need them to quickly replace nibs in the future.
You get a free SMALL anti-fouling glove. This is fine, if you have a small hand, otherwise you may need to purchase a larger size. This is a negligible nitpick, just due to the fact that a glove is around $10.00, but more on that later.
Next, the cables. Cables are solid, and the point that connects to the tablet is set to a 90 degree angle, helping to prevent damage to the cable trying to twist around. This is really awesome, and I wish more tablets utilized this design especially around this price range. My only gripe is that I wish the cables were Braided, to further help prevent damage, but this is really minor. Set-up is easy, and you will NEED an available HDMI port either on your Graphics Card or Motherboard I/O. If you have a Macintosh, you are in luck, because it comes WITH an HDMI to Mini Display adapter in the box! This means you won't have to buy an over-priced one from Apple! (HOORAY!)
Screen clarity is nice, especially with the anti-glare screen on. The max resolution is determined by the size of the monitor, so I can't complain that it is only 1080p (Full HD). You can opt to use this as a traditional tablet minus the screen ability, or share the screen to the tablet (but that's a bit more technical), which means you can still use it with your 4k Ultra HD, 144 Hertz Monitor with a 1ms response (if you have that). That being said, if you do that, you will want to disable the screen on the Tablet, and focus on the better monitor, as that will be more Accurate to what you are drawing. Again, this takes getting used to, but instead of being forced into this option with a similarly priced Wacom Product, you have the OPTION to decide if that is what you want to do.
Installation of the Driver software to make it operate at it's full potential is about a 20 second download and install, which is average for most driver software in general.
Now, for something similar from Wacom, you might be looking at price tag of $500 to $1,000 or more, just for it to have a built-in Screen. So for the extra $50 dollars over a Bamboo CTH470 (Which does not have a built-in screen, or replacement nibs, or an anti-fouling glove, or a set of travel adapters or... you get the point), you are getting a Full-HD touch-screen tablet, Anti-glare cover pre-applied, a set of nibs and a glove, an adapter (which from Apple may cost another 20 or so dollars), and possibly the best part for a TRAVELLING artist: A set of Power Adapters for various countries! That's right, they packed in some European power Adapters for you (which generally are marketed at around 30 dollars). So if you have family over-seas, you are mostly covered and can use this (you will want to ensure the right power-adapter is in the Box. Alternatively, Air-ports sell them as well).
So a recap, 8 replacement Nibs, Anti-fouling glove Small, Anti-glare screen pre-applied, Travelling Adapters, and Mac Adapter. We'll be generous and say Nibs are cheap (though in my experience they haven't been), and valued at around $5.00, Anti-fouling glove is around $10.00, Anti-glare screen for a 12 inch is around $20.00, Travelling Adapters are around $15.00 to $30.00 (depending on brands and specials), and a Mac HDMI to Mini Display is around $15.00. Lowest total for all that extra stuff is around $65.00 at the cheapest (not including Tax). This is disregarding the fact that it has a Built-in screen, with no flicker! Hands down, this is going to be the go-to for art hobbyists who want to get into the Digital Medium. As far as I know, only the Cintiq Model Line from Wacom has built-in Screens, and those are bloody big and expensive!
So just do yourself a solid, and get this if you want to get into Digital Art. For the Enthusiasts, who are really into Digital Art, you may want to look at a bigger model for a better Resolution, especially if you do this for Commision or for a business.
My daughter is always on the move, and she likes to carry reasonably sized devices with her. She hoped that the XP-Pen would be exactly that, giving her the freedom to draw anywhere without the need for more devices. Her disappointment of this product hurts me. It's almost Christmas, and now I don't know what I'm going to get her for Christmas.
I'm sure the product does what it is designed to do, which works well for other artists, but it does not do what my daughter requires.
Sorry, but we are not happy with this product.
- Setup was quick and easy, I had no problems.
- The Artist 12 is very responsive. There was no lag while drawing.
- The express keys are easy to customize and also work very well.
- The display is also excellent, it's very vibrant and crisp.
I really enjoy drawing on the Artist 12. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a tablet with a screen. I am definitely not disappointed and it has exceeded my expectations.
Top international reviews
Youtuber - viky.condorelli
La tavoletta ha un aspetto molto solido, rassicurante e professionale.. è bello non avere la sensazione di lavorare con il solito prodotto cinese a basso costo banale imitazione delle grandi marche, no.
Ho provato svariate tavolette prima di questa con e senza display arrivando alla conclusione che mi trovo bene solo con le tavoletta con il display NO touch. Ma questa è una preferenza personale.. di conseguenza mi sono adattata benissimo. Temevo in qualche ritardo della penna.. a dei bug che riscontrato anche in tavolette molto più costose e invece sono rimasta stupefatta. La tavoletta risponde bene, è veloce e precisa. Nulla da dire. Chi è abituato alla wacom soffrirà della mancanza o quasi di artrito, ma vi garantisco che superati i primi momenti.. non ci si fa nemmeno più caso.
In sostanza io credo che considerando il prezzo sia la tavoletta migliore che mi sia mai capitata fra le mani.. nonostante le dimensioni a cui ci si abitua in fin dei conti, è davvero un piacere utilizzarla e favorire dei livelli di pressione, della gomma in cima alla penna. Ha diversi pro e pochissimi contro a cui si può trovare una soluzione. I pro: la penna funziona senza batteria e disponse della gomma integrata, il software è impeccabile e preciso nei settaggi e compatibile con i più favosi e validi programmi di grafica e illustrazione, colori ben chiari ma si possono anche personalizzare al bisogno, sono inclusi tutti i gadjet necessari ma sopratutto costa 1 quarto della cintiq 13HD che definirei come sorellastra. I contro: dopo 30 min di lavoro ho avuto difficoltà a star curva, sarà che ho problemi io.. diventa indispensabile l'acquisto di un supporto avrei preferito pagare però la tavoletta qualcosa in più ma compreso già di supporto, il tasto laterale della penna è troppo schiacciato e lo perdi facilmente fra le dita durante il lavoro, la gomma avrebbero anche potuto stondarla un po' di più ma non è malvagia visto che è già un miracolo che ci sia, i cavi.. i cavi saranno la mia rovina.. si crea inevitabilmente un groviglio, ho visto di peggio, ma potendo ovviare anche farli un qualcosa più corti non sarebbe stato male.
Non ho ancora capito come aumentare e diminuire lo zoom con la zona touch in mezzo ai tasti ma a parte questo mi sento davvero soddisfatta e anche di più.. a un prezzo simile non puoi pretendere chissà che ma questa vale questo ed altro e per le mie necessità è perfetta!
Dies ist in meinen Augen aus der Artikelbeschreibung in keiner Weise direkt ersichtlich. Lediglich ein Hinweis zur Adaptierung "HDMI an Apple" (=> also der Mini-DP/HDMI-Adapter) ist enthalten.
Zwar hat mit Amazon sofort eine Retoure akzeptiert (und für den Beschreibungs-Mangel eine kleine Entschädigung angeboten) - aber ich warte nun zuerst einmal auf meine getrennt initiierte Lösung B: Eine sehr günstige HMDI Video-Karte für den Rechner.
+ Screen brightness is great!
+ Screen colors are beautiful! Sharp whites/blacks!
+ Buttons + touch bar slider
+ Easy connection
+ Parallax is almost non-existent. It is like if you are drawing directly on the canvas.
- A bit on the glossy side. So quite a reflective
- Only one button on the pen (Rick click), there is a virtual eraser on top of the pen but i'd rather have second button instead of this option
So let's begin with the actual review:
First of all the packaging of the tablet is so nice. I love this study design! Inside the box it was all nicely protected by the foam on top of the the lid part. Everything was nicely packaged into smaller boxes inside. Love the little things packaged as a bonus as smudge-guard glove and cleaning cloth.
The build of the tablet is very sturdy and doesn't feel cheap at all. Screen is nice and bright and the size of it is actually enough for non-professional artist but i think even pro artist can do a magic with this one! Colors are really vibrant (Better colors than on my actual screen of the notebook). With artist 12 we get a new pen with hexagonical design I love this new stylus much more than my last one that came with DECO 01. As i said earlier, the parallax on this tablet is practically non-existent it feels like i am directly touching the virtual canvas! The pressure sensitivity is really nice too! We get 8192 leves of pressure sensitivity and resolution of 5080 lines per inch (LPI).
So what is my verdict for this tablet?
If you are on a low-budget and you really want a screen tablet. I would really suggest you getting this artist 12. You won't regret it.
# Verpackung und Anlieferung:
Sehr gut! Stoßfestverpackt mit zwei Hartschaumhüllen welche rechts / links den Produktkarton in der Mitte des Umkartons stabil und stoßfest lagern. Also Umkarton über Produktkarton. Dazwischen Hartschaum um Transportschäden zu vermeiden. - 5 Sterne
Produktverpackung: Sehr hochwertig! Sehr ordentlich! Das Tablet ist in zusätzlich in einer Schutzfolie im Produktkarton eingepackt. - 5 Sterne
Installation: Das beigefügte Manual ist in diversen Sprachen übersetzt. Deutsch ist vorhanden. Leider lässt die Beschreibung bei den vielen Kabeln und Anschlüssen im Text Missverständnisse zu. Zudem wird auf weist der Hersteller in der Installationsanleitung darauf hin, dass das Tablet am PC nicht erkannt wird. Das sind die Mängel gleich eingebaut!
Lösung: Den Support von XP Pen am Samstag morgen angeschrieben. Die haben mir ein PDF mit einem ausführlichen Manual und eine Installationsgrafik geschickt.
Amazon Support angerufen: Viele Kunden rufen bei der Installation den Amazon Support an.
Nach der Installationsgrafik die Stecker in der richtigen Reihenfolge eingesteckt und Schwupps funktioniert das Tablet!! - 3 Sterne
Fazit: Für den Preis ist das Tablet sehr gut. Die Installationsanleitung in deutscher Sprache ist missverständlich und ungenügend sachlich übersetzt. Daher funktioniert die Installation nicht weil die USB Stecker in der falschen Reihenfolge gesteckt waren. Das ist ärgerlich. Das Tablet läuft nur mit einem Rechner.
Wie richtig einstecken?
1.) Das 3-fach Kabel HDMI / USP Power und USB am HDMI des Rechners einstecken.
2.) Den Power USB mit der roten Power USB-Verlängerung verbinden und am Trafo/23V Stecker einstecken. Den 230V Stecker in die Steckdose stecken. (Externe Stromversorgung)
3.) Den freien USB Stecker in eine freie USB Buchse des Rechners stecken. (Datenverbindung zum Rechner)
4.) Software von der Website laden und installieren. Fertig.
Nach Herstellerangaben ist der Power Supply optional. Aber ein USB liefert nur 5V / 0,5A das ist evt. zu wenig Strom. Daher immer am 230V Powersupply betreiben.
Dann sollte es funktionieren.
I have had trouble with the power cord that goes into the tablet where it just falls out which I have had to tape so it doesn't. This is the only main problem I have had with this tablet which to me is not enough to send back as it works fine but the port seems just a bit big to the power cable this is the reason for the overall 3star rating as for the price I paid something small like this should not be a problem.
Dieser Flachbildschirm benötigt HDMI, USB und 220V Anschluss.
Es ist kein mobiler Betrieb möglich.
Es wird ein Arbeitstisch mit min. 1,5m mal 1,0m benötigt.
Tochter heult, ich habe Ärger, erfolgreiche Produkte sind anders.
Die Fotos des Artikels, wo ein Tablett -Betrieb dargestellt wird, sind unvollständig, der PC Tisch usw. fehlen.
J'avais gouté au stylet avec le galaxy note. Cette tablette est plus réactive, le stylet plus confortable, ... même pour de la CAO ça semble un outils vraiment sympa.
Attention cependant: la tablette est sensible a l’environnement électromagnétique. J'ai cru qu'elle était endommagée en raison de sa proximité avec mon ordi portable. Cela m'a permis de voir que le service client était réactif est accessible.
Notez qu'en situation de mobilité, la tablette peut aussi jouer le rôle d'un écran secondaire (12") alimenté sur votre pc portable.
Al principio me jice un lío con los drivers pero hablando por chat con atención al cliente me ayudaron al momento. Era una confusión tonta mía. La uso con photoshop y me encanta.
Fueron amabilísimos porque cuando hice el pedido, me enviaron un email primero agradeciéndome la compra y luego disculpándose porque podría llegar un poco más tarde de lo esperado, debido a la demanda. En compensación, que. O tenían porqué, me enviaron el pack especial de navidad que venía con una funda y otras cosas muy chulas (llavero, pegarinas, el guante de color rojo...)
Puntos negativos (teniendo en cuenta que es la 1ª que tengo):
- el lápiz es genial, no necesita batería, pero me gustaría que el botón de selección estuviera un poco más resaltado. Un pelín de nada. Es que es muy fácil perderlo mientras giras el lápiz mientras dibujas.
- el lápiz no tiene inclinación y es un poco engorroso, pero nada demasiado grave
- me encantaría que viniera con un soporte, aunque fuera de plástico, porque tampoco encuentro ninguno por separado que se le pueda adaptar.
Por lo demás, tiene una resolución fantástica para el tamaño que tiene, es ligera, nada aparatosa... no sé, estoy encantada y me parece ideal para iniciarse sin tener que arruinarte. Muy recomendable y estoy muy contenta de haber comprado esta tableta :)
Il faut télécharger une petite application gratuite sur le site Xp-Pen et mon ordinateur l'a reconnu de suite sous windows 10 , on peut personnaliser les boutons dont 6 sur la tablettes ,une molette tactile est aussi présente.
L'écran de votre ordinateur est "dupliquer" ou "cloner" sur la tablette, donc avec vos logiciels de graphisme ,car pratiquement tout est reconnu, ou comme moi Photoshop pour de la retouche photos c'est top, beaucoup plus précis que la souris,le stylet prend en compte la pression donc en fait c'est comme un crayon ou pinceau qu'on tient en main,
les couleurs sont excellentes, elle répond très bien et vite,l'écran est anti reflet (mat) donc pas de soucis si on est pas loin d'une fenêtre par exemple.On peut faire pas mal de réglage et également la calibrer avec l'écran de son pc pour avoir les mêmes réglages sur les deux. Une excellente tablette graphique qui me facilite les retouches surtout en précisions et un gain de temps par rapport à la souris.Peut convenir aussi aux personnes qui dessinent sur ordinateur.
je l'adore, il faut impérativement un ordinateur pour pouvoir s'en servir car seule elle ne fonctionnera pas.