XP-PEN Artist12 11.6 Inch FHD Drawing Monitor Pen Display Graphic Monitor with PN06 Battery-Free Pen Multi-Function Pen Holder and Glove 8192 Pressure Sensitivity
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$20.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save 10% on Carry Protective Portable Case Bag for Artist12 Artist12 Pro when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by XP-PEN Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on AC20 Accessories Travel Carry Case when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by XP-PEN Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on Size M Professional Artist Anti-fouling Lycra Glove when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by XP-PEN Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 10 promotions
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
|Operating System||It is compatible with Windows system 10/8/7(32/64bit), Mac OS X version 10.10 or later|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Warm Reminder: Artist12 drawing pen display must be used with a computer] XP-PEN’s latest smallest 1920x1080 HD display paired with 72% NTSC(100%SRGB) Color Gamut, presenting vivid images, vibrant colors and extreme detail for a stunning display of your artwork. Features a slim touch bar that can be programmed to zoom in and out on your canvas, scroll up and down, and more
- Artist12 pen tablet come with 11.6 Inch display area, equipped with 8192-levels of pressure sensitivity and 6 handy shortcut keys, comes with the anti-reflective coating, included with the Multi-function Pen Holder
- XP-PEN advanced P06 passive pen was made for a traditional pencil-like feel! Featuring a unique hexagonal design, non-slip & tack-free flexible glue grip, partial transparent pen tip, and an eraser at the end! Delivering technical sense, high efficiency, with a fashionable and comfortable grip
- Artist12 Pen display is HD IPS display. It’s ideal for drawing, photography, animation, fashion, Sketching, Image editing, 3D sculpting, drawing beginners, Art painting Amateur, architecture design and more
- XP-PEN Artist 12 supports Windows 10/8/7(32/64bit), MAC OS 10.10 and higher. Compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, SAI, CDR, Painter, SketchBook Pro, MediBang, Clip Studio and more. XP-Pen provides one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Artist12 is NOT a standalone product!!!
- This device must be connected to a laptop/computer to work. It is compatible with Windows system 10/8/7(32/64bit), Mac OS X version 10.10 or later.
2. About the Protective Film
- Artist12 drawing pen display comes with protective covers(plastic layer) to avoid damages to the surface from hand grease, scratches, etc.
- Please peel off the protective covers(plastic layer) before the application!
- The real protective film is under the protective covers(plastic layer).
3. Connection Tips
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. Please confirm the Black USB Cable and the HDMI Cable completely plug into your computer. For the Red USB Cable, if your computer cannot supply enough power, please plug it to the wall plug.
- If your computer only has Type-c ports, you need a Type-c to HDMI and USB adapter for the connection.
- Other Tips: After connecting all the cables in the correct places, please wait about 30s~1min to make the USB Hardware driver loaded successfully.
4. Driver Download and Installation Tips
- Driver Download: Our driver will be regularly updated, so please go to our official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
4.1 Before Driver Installation:
- Please Remove Other Brand’s Driver from your computer and reboot before installing the XP-PEN’s driver, or there will driver conflict problems.
4.2 For Windows Users：
- Please close all drawing programs and run the driver as Administrator when installing the driver. (IMPORTANT)
4.3 For Mac Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) Users:
- Mac Mojave 10.14 or Above needs to add the "PenTabletSetting" and "PenTabletDriverUX" into the accessibility list first after installed XP-PEN Driver. Details steps please see the FAQ section on the XP-PEN web.
- Mac Mojave (10.14) or above OS upgrade in the security section, you need to put programs you newly downloaded into accessibility list first to normally use it.
5. XP-PEN Provides assistance on all Our Drawing Pen Tablets/Displays
- When you have problems with the use of the Artist12, please checks the Quick Guide, search XP-PEN online to find a way to us for further assistance.
- If your order has any hardware problems within a year, we strongly advise you to get in touch with XP-PEN, we will be glad to help you to exchange it with a brand-new product (As long as the product is non-human made damaged or non-accidentally damaged).
This device must be connected to a computer to work!
Latest Smallest Drawing Pen Tablet
A super-portable screen with an 11.6 Inch display area, conveniently placed on your tabletop or anywhere as you like to simplify your work space.
72% NTSC Color Gamut and 178° viewing angle, presenting vivid image, vibrant colors and extreme detail for a stunning visual of your artwork. And the anti-reflective coating greatly reduces glare for eyes protection. Making your screen look clear and beautiful, even if it’s bright out.
HD Drawing Display
1920x1080 HD display resolution, providing you with precise accuracy to draw and paint naturally with smooth, enhanced, performance. You will be sure to enjoy creating directly onto this high-definition display.
Enjoy the high quality glass design which gives you high precision and prevents dust build up. Expand your creativity and work naturally and intuitively. Artist12 drawing monitor meets the needs of all types of digital artists.
Simplify your workflow
XP-PEN Artist 12 features 6 handy shortcut keys with a slim touch pad. Each shortcut key can be customized as needed to fit you preferred tool while your touch bar can be programmed to zoom in and out on your canvas, scroll up and down, and more.
These customization options allow you to optimize your workflow, to create your ideas faster and more efficiently.
Traditional pencil-like feel!
Latest battery-free P06 stylus, featuring a unique hexagonal design, non-slip & tack-free flexible glue grip, partial transparent pen tip, and an eraser at the end! Delivering technical sense, high efficiency, with a fashionable and comfortable grip! Our pen holder is included to keep your pen and pen nibs safe. It can be used as a pen stand or a pen holder as needed.
Compatibility of the stylus's eraser: Adobe Photoshop CS4/5/6, Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/2015/2015.5/2017/2018, Adobe Fireworks CS4 10.0, Adobe Illustrator CC 2018, MediBang Paint Pro 13.0, Manga Studio 5.0 (64 Bit) 5.0.3, Word 2016, Excel2016, PowerPoint2016, OneNote 2016, Windows ink, Windows paint 3D.
We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art digital tablets with all the latest technology. We tirelessly research and innovate new ways to improve the user experience of our products.
Our drawing tablet applicable to drawing, illustration, image editing, 3D sculpting, sketching, handwriting recognition, online education and other usages.
Versatility and Compatibility
XP-PEN Artist12 Supports Windows 10/8/7(32/64bit), MAC OS 10.10 and higher. Also compatible with Photoshop, SAI, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, CDR, and more.
Compatibility is always being steadily improved through driver updates. Please go to the official website to download the latest driver for your graphic drawing tablet.
XP-PEN Artist12 Pen Display also can be used for Online Teaching/E-learning/Remote Work
1-Simultaneous digital inking with an XP-Pen graphics tablet/display compatible with Microsoft Office apps like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and more. Visually present your handwritten notes and signatures precisely – ideal for your web conferencing or online teaching needs.
2-Teachers and speakers can create and explain interactive content visually by writing, editing, and annotating directly in files and sharing their screen in real-time. This flexibility allows the flow of creative ideas and the problem-solving process to be presented intuitively and efficiently. Engage, inspire, and immerse.
3-Take home our must-have pen display, the Artist 12 drawing pen display, and start broadcasting for distance education or web conferencing. As long as you have a connected XP-Pen graphics tablet/display and the right applications, you can enter an interactive classroom or meeting room anytime, anywhere.
4-If you are a teacher pursuing further career development and personal fulfillment, you probably want to broadcast your courses to your streaming platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Bloc, Twitch, Udemy, Khan Academy, Codecademy, and more. XP-Pen tablet/display makes your process much smoother and easier and your education broadcasting more intuitive and attractive.
|Artist12 Pro LineFriends Edition||XP-PEN Artist15.6 Pro||XP-PEN Artist13.3 Pro||XP-PEN Artist12 Pro||XP-PEN Innovator 16||XP-PEN Artist22R Pro|
|Work Area (Inch)||11.6 Inch||15.6 Inch||13.3 Inch||11.6 Inch||15.6 Inch||21.5 Inch|
|Item Size (Inch)||13.84x8.87x0.35 Inch||17.52x11.22x0.43 Inch||15.55x10.04x0.35 Inch||13.84x8.87x0.35 Inch||17.44x10x0.35 Inch||22.5x13.18x1.76 Inch|
|Express Keys||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||8 Shortcuts Key+Red Dial||8+Mechanic wheel and Virtual wheel/Trackpad||20 Shortcuts Key+2 Red Dial|
|Color Gamut||72% NTSC/100% sRGB||88% NTSC/120% sRGB||88% NTSC/123% sRGB||72% NTSC/100% sRGB||92%Adobe RGB/88% NTSC/125% sRGB||88% NTSC /Adobe RGB≧90%/sRGB≧120%|
|Color Displays||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million||16.7 Million|
|Include with Stand||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Display Area: 256x144mm
Display Resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
NTSC Color Gamut: 72%
Shortcut Keys: 6
Touch bar: 1
Response Time: 14ms
Pixel Pitch: 0.1335(H) X 0.1335(V) RGB
Color Displays: 16.7M Colors
Contrast Ratio: 700:1
Viewing Angle: 178°
Current consumption: < 70mA
Power Consumption: 0.35W
Pressure Levels: 8192
Report Rate: Max 266 RPS
Resolution: 5080 LPI
Accuracy: ±0.5mm(middle area); ±2mm(the distance from the edge within 5mm)
Reading Height: 7~12mm
Tilt Angle of Stylus : ±45°
Supply Voltage: DC 5V
USB Interface: USB
USB Cable Length: 150cm（A to C）
Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7 (32/64bit), MAC OS 10.8 and higher.
Certification: CE / FCC / RoHs/BIS/PSE/RCM
1 x P06 Passive Pen
1 x Pen Holder
8 x Replacement Pen Nibs
1x USB Cable
1 x Cleaning cloth
1 x Black Drawing Glove
1 x Quick Guide
Visible screen diagonal
12" / 30 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me start by saying I've used a Wacom Bamboo for years (as well as another third party, larger tablet, which was atrocious). It was fine, but I never got quite used to the transition from looking away from my hand while drawing, which can be a major hurdle for many looking to get into using a tablet. When I bought the Bamboo, it was around $200, before taxes. While this product is $249.99 (without any coupons, which you may find some), it is well worth the price tag.
So the box arrives, and they went above and beyond to ensure the tablet was secure and safe. A padded interior top, a Screen protector placed on top of an Anti-glare screen protector, Styrofoam. This thing was pristine. The packaging on the inside is neat and organized, and you know where everything is.
As mentioned, it comes with an Anti-glare Screen which is already applied (though you will have to be careful removing the protective cover on top of it). Normally, Anti-glare screens can cost 20 or so dollars, so you are getting that straight away, hassle-free. For any tablet with a screen built in, this is a MUST, because if you press too hard with the pen, it can scratch. Alternatively, if you have bad room lighting, you don't want to compete with a glare. And lastly, if you are using it synced to another monitor, you do not want the light from the monitor to create trouble either. This is a GOD-SEND.
The pen is Battery free, as advertised. This is great, because now you don't have to run to the store and pick up a pack of triple-A's for what-ever they go for. You can use it right away, for as long as you want.
Next is the Nibs, you get 8 replaceable nibs, on them. This is awesome because, if you draw frequently (which you should be if you are looking at this sort of product anyways) you will find the nibs slowly get worse, regardless of brand. So having 8 replacements is pretty solid, and should last a long time. That said, for those who frequently throw away the instructions: DON'T. You may need them to quickly replace nibs in the future.
You get a free SMALL anti-fouling glove. This is fine, if you have a small hand, otherwise you may need to purchase a larger size. This is a negligible nitpick, just due to the fact that a glove is around $10.00, but more on that later.
Next, the cables. Cables are solid, and the point that connects to the tablet is set to a 90 degree angle, helping to prevent damage to the cable trying to twist around. This is really awesome, and I wish more tablets utilized this design especially around this price range. My only gripe is that I wish the cables were Braided, to further help prevent damage, but this is really minor. Set-up is easy, and you will NEED an available HDMI port either on your Graphics Card or Motherboard I/O. If you have a Macintosh, you are in luck, because it comes WITH an HDMI to Mini Display adapter in the box! This means you won't have to buy an over-priced one from Apple! (HOORAY!)
Screen clarity is nice, especially with the anti-glare screen on. The max resolution is determined by the size of the monitor, so I can't complain that it is only 1080p (Full HD). You can opt to use this as a traditional tablet minus the screen ability, or share the screen to the tablet (but that's a bit more technical), which means you can still use it with your 4k Ultra HD, 144 Hertz Monitor with a 1ms response (if you have that). That being said, if you do that, you will want to disable the screen on the Tablet, and focus on the better monitor, as that will be more Accurate to what you are drawing. Again, this takes getting used to, but instead of being forced into this option with a similarly priced Wacom Product, you have the OPTION to decide if that is what you want to do.
Installation of the Driver software to make it operate at it's full potential is about a 20 second download and install, which is average for most driver software in general.
Now, for something similar from Wacom, you might be looking at price tag of $500 to $1,000 or more, just for it to have a built-in Screen. So for the extra $50 dollars over a Bamboo CTH470 (Which does not have a built-in screen, or replacement nibs, or an anti-fouling glove, or a set of travel adapters or... you get the point), you are getting a Full-HD touch-screen tablet, Anti-glare cover pre-applied, a set of nibs and a glove, an adapter (which from Apple may cost another 20 or so dollars), and possibly the best part for a TRAVELLING artist: A set of Power Adapters for various countries! That's right, they packed in some European power Adapters for you (which generally are marketed at around 30 dollars). So if you have family over-seas, you are mostly covered and can use this (you will want to ensure the right power-adapter is in the Box. Alternatively, Air-ports sell them as well).
So a recap, 8 replacement Nibs, Anti-fouling glove Small, Anti-glare screen pre-applied, Travelling Adapters, and Mac Adapter. We'll be generous and say Nibs are cheap (though in my experience they haven't been), and valued at around $5.00, Anti-fouling glove is around $10.00, Anti-glare screen for a 12 inch is around $20.00, Travelling Adapters are around $15.00 to $30.00 (depending on brands and specials), and a Mac HDMI to Mini Display is around $15.00. Lowest total for all that extra stuff is around $65.00 at the cheapest (not including Tax). This is disregarding the fact that it has a Built-in screen, with no flicker! Hands down, this is going to be the go-to for art hobbyists who want to get into the Digital Medium. As far as I know, only the Cintiq Model Line from Wacom has built-in Screens, and those are bloody big and expensive!
So just do yourself a solid, and get this if you want to get into Digital Art. For the Enthusiasts, who are really into Digital Art, you may want to look at a bigger model for a better Resolution, especially if you do this for Commision or for a business.
My reason for downgrading to 3 stars is that this display has some major setbacks for me:
1) When set to duplicate display this tablet only works in portrait mode. Duplicate display does not work in landscape.
2) Duplicate displays only work when both monitors are set at the same resolution, which is a problem when working on a 4k primary display as this is only 1920x1080 (which means both displays have to be set to 1920x1080 before duplicating the display, and then only works in portrait orientation).
3) Documentation is near non-existent and there are no forums to seek peer answers to simple questions
My daughter is always on the move, and she likes to carry reasonably sized devices with her. She hoped that the XP-Pen would be exactly that, giving her the freedom to draw anywhere without the need for more devices. Her disappointment of this product hurts me. It's almost Christmas, and now I don't know what I'm going to get her for Christmas.
I'm sure the product does what it is designed to do, which works well for other artists, but it does not do what my daughter requires.
Sorry, but we are not happy with this product.
- Setup was quick and easy, I had no problems.
- The Artist 12 is very responsive. There was no lag while drawing.
- The express keys are easy to customize and also work very well.
- The display is also excellent, it's very vibrant and crisp.
I really enjoy drawing on the Artist 12. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a tablet with a screen. I am definitely not disappointed and it has exceeded my expectations.
Top reviews from other countries
Youtuber - viky.condorelli
La tavoletta ha un aspetto molto solido, rassicurante e professionale.. è bello non avere la sensazione di lavorare con il solito prodotto cinese a basso costo banale imitazione delle grandi marche, no.
Ho provato svariate tavolette prima di questa con e senza display arrivando alla conclusione che mi trovo bene solo con le tavoletta con il display NO touch. Ma questa è una preferenza personale.. di conseguenza mi sono adattata benissimo. Temevo in qualche ritardo della penna.. a dei bug che riscontrato anche in tavolette molto più costose e invece sono rimasta stupefatta. La tavoletta risponde bene, è veloce e precisa. Nulla da dire. Chi è abituato alla wacom soffrirà della mancanza o quasi di artrito, ma vi garantisco che superati i primi momenti.. non ci si fa nemmeno più caso.
In sostanza io credo che considerando il prezzo sia la tavoletta migliore che mi sia mai capitata fra le mani.. nonostante le dimensioni a cui ci si abitua in fin dei conti, è davvero un piacere utilizzarla e favorire dei livelli di pressione, della gomma in cima alla penna. Ha diversi pro e pochissimi contro a cui si può trovare una soluzione. I pro: la penna funziona senza batteria e disponse della gomma integrata, il software è impeccabile e preciso nei settaggi e compatibile con i più favosi e validi programmi di grafica e illustrazione, colori ben chiari ma si possono anche personalizzare al bisogno, sono inclusi tutti i gadjet necessari ma sopratutto costa 1 quarto della cintiq 13HD che definirei come sorellastra. I contro: dopo 30 min di lavoro ho avuto difficoltà a star curva, sarà che ho problemi io.. diventa indispensabile l'acquisto di un supporto avrei preferito pagare però la tavoletta qualcosa in più ma compreso già di supporto, il tasto laterale della penna è troppo schiacciato e lo perdi facilmente fra le dita durante il lavoro, la gomma avrebbero anche potuto stondarla un po' di più ma non è malvagia visto che è già un miracolo che ci sia, i cavi.. i cavi saranno la mia rovina.. si crea inevitabilmente un groviglio, ho visto di peggio, ma potendo ovviare anche farli un qualcosa più corti non sarebbe stato male.
Non ho ancora capito come aumentare e diminuire lo zoom con la zona touch in mezzo ai tasti ma a parte questo mi sento davvero soddisfatta e anche di più.. a un prezzo simile non puoi pretendere chissà che ma questa vale questo ed altro e per le mie necessità è perfetta!
Dies ist in meinen Augen aus der Artikelbeschreibung in keiner Weise direkt ersichtlich. Lediglich ein Hinweis zur Adaptierung "HDMI an Apple" (=> also der Mini-DP/HDMI-Adapter) ist enthalten.
Zwar hat mit Amazon sofort eine Retoure akzeptiert (und für den Beschreibungs-Mangel eine kleine Entschädigung angeboten) - aber ich warte nun zuerst einmal auf meine getrennt initiierte Lösung B: Eine sehr günstige HMDI Video-Karte für den Rechner.
+ Screen brightness is great!
+ Screen colors are beautiful! Sharp whites/blacks!
+ Buttons + touch bar slider
+ Easy connection
+ Parallax is almost non-existent. It is like if you are drawing directly on the canvas.
- A bit on the glossy side. So quite a reflective
- Only one button on the pen (Rick click), there is a virtual eraser on top of the pen but i'd rather have second button instead of this option
So let's begin with the actual review:
First of all the packaging of the tablet is so nice. I love this study design! Inside the box it was all nicely protected by the foam on top of the the lid part. Everything was nicely packaged into smaller boxes inside. Love the little things packaged as a bonus as smudge-guard glove and cleaning cloth.
The build of the tablet is very sturdy and doesn't feel cheap at all. Screen is nice and bright and the size of it is actually enough for non-professional artist but i think even pro artist can do a magic with this one! Colors are really vibrant (Better colors than on my actual screen of the notebook). With artist 12 we get a new pen with hexagonical design I love this new stylus much more than my last one that came with DECO 01. As i said earlier, the parallax on this tablet is practically non-existent it feels like i am directly touching the virtual canvas! The pressure sensitivity is really nice too! We get 8192 leves of pressure sensitivity and resolution of 5080 lines per inch (LPI).
So what is my verdict for this tablet?
If you are on a low-budget and you really want a screen tablet. I would really suggest you getting this artist 12. You won't regret it.