4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
XPAND X104-MS-L2 XPAND Anti Motion Sickness Glasses
- electronic sunglasses reducing motion sickness
- can be used traveling by airplane, boat or driving (not by the driver)
- excellent UV protection
- noninvasive way of dealing with this common complication
- shuttering frequency: 4 Hz
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
XPAND's Anti Motion Sickness Glasses (X104-MS-L2) are electronic sunglasses that can reduce motion sickness while traveling by airplane, boat or driving. Beyond excellent UV protection, the sunglasses have electro-optical system that fights motion sickness in noninvasive way. Unlike motion sickness drugs (pills and patches) XPAND's Anti Motion Sickness Glasses do not have any side effects (such as drowsiness and the inability to think clearly). XPAND's Anti Motion Sickness Glasses efficiently use shuttering lenses to reduce severity of motion sickness. When the motion sickness mode is enabled on the glasses, the electro-optical system is engaged and the electronic lenses start to strobe (both lenses becomes transparent and clear very fast). XPAND's Anti Motion Sickness Glasses' flash frequency is 4 Hz. By creating longer pauses between what the person sees XPAND's Anti Motion Sickness Glasses create better perception of movement and thus minimize the disagreement between perception and vestibular interpretation of movement. Before using XPAND's Anti Motion Sickness Glasses it is paramount to read the User manual to avoid potentially dangerous situation.