Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.60 shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
The Age of Mythology
|Price:||$8.13 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nine Legendary Civilisations - Greeks, Norse, and Egyptian mythologies each has distinct civilisations and gods.
- Strategic Depth - Use heroes, mythological units, and god powers to add new strategic dimensions to your mortal forces.
- Epic Campaign - Single player experience with over 30 compelling scenarios, a rich story, and beautiful cinematics.
- 3D Engine - A rich 3D world filled with realistic terrain, water, and intense special effects.
- Redesigned Interface - Concentrate more on leading and less on managing with a new streamlined interface.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From Ensemble Studios, the creators of Age of Empires and Age of Kings, comes Age of Mythology, a game that transports players to a time when heroes did battle with monsters of legend and the gods intervened in the affairs of mortal men.
Taking on the role of one of nine ancient civilizations, players guide their people to greatness by commanding all aspects of their empire, gathering resources, raising massive armies, waging war against enemies, establishing profitable trade routes, building new settlements, enhancing production or military might with improvements, exploring new frontiers, and advancing through four distinct ages.
In their struggle for supremacy, players can use mythological creatures like Minotaurs and Cyclopses to bolster their armies' strength. Players may also call upon the gods for assistance in flattening enemy towns with meteors or scattering opposing troops with lightning storms.
All of this is brought to life using a revolutionary 3D engine developed by Ensemble Studios. The engine is capable of providing the most realistic, beautiful, and immersive world ever seen in a real-time strategy game.
An Old Friend With New Gameplay
Age of Mythology preserves the familiar elements popular in previous Age of Empires games. Wonders, civilization bonuses, technology trees, resource gathering, empire building, and large armies clashing on fields of battle are all at the heart of the game.
At the same time, a number of entirely new gameplay features are introduced, making for a fresh, original experience
God Powers, these rare and powerful gifts grant players the powers of the gods several times during each game. Mythological Units, each with their own special ability, these scarce units can be added to a player's armies to change the character of the fighting force.
Multiple ways to advance ages. Players now get to chose different ways to advance though the ages, each providing a diffe