|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.85 - $69.85|
- Shell-63% Polyester, 33% Rayon, 4% Spandex -- Lining-100% Polyester
- Machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Warm Iron. Do not tumble dry.
- Keep warm in this Victorian Gothic ruffle maxi skirt as you stroll down the damp streets of London on a rainy night.• Vintage Inspired, Victorian Fishtail Ruffle Skirt • High waist • Side zipper enclosure • Corset style lace down design with ruffles cascading through slit • Asymmetrical double layer hemline • Fully lined • Skirt is long, about 47-48 inches in length • Absolutely stunning skirt!! Seller’s favorite item!
- URGENT~! >>> Please, See the size chart in the pictures to determine which one you need. ---- Do NOT use the "Size Chart" link above. ---- >>> ALSO, to increase your chances of getting the right one the first time, and not having to do an exchange or return, please, don’t just select the closest ‘USA size’. Pick the one that’s 2-3 inches larger than the dimension that’s going to be the tightest based on your measurements. (Usually the bust on this one :-)
- Keep in mind bending, sitting and arm movement when you take your measurements. ---- A bit big is better than a bit small as, ---- >>> if needed, to get an exact fit, it can be taken to a local dry cleaner or tailor/seamstress for altering. ---- Vintage style, new product or reproduction, not actual vintage.
- USA stock exchange and return, High quality, Long Lasting! We even cover return shipping costs for items returned in proper condition :) ---- Please, see the Product Description below for more info on terms & conditions, notes, returns & warnings
- IF YOU NEED MORE than the count showing as available, please, let us know as we will likely be able to get more for you~! :) ---- Select a ‘Size’ from the drop down menu above ---- then where it says ‘ships and sold by’ right below that drop down menu click on our name ‘Dressed to the Tens’ ---- then click on the ‘Ask a question’ button on the right side and we’ll get back to you typically in 24hrs or less. :-)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We want you to be very happy with your purchase and have a simple exchange or return system if it does not match your expectations. This item is a vintage style, new product or reproduction, not actual vintage.
RETURNS: Please, keep in mind the item must be in new, unaltered, un-ironed, never worn for anything but fit/appearance testing for no longer than 1 minute, no animal or human hair, no lotion or deodorant mark condition if you need to return it. NOTICE: To make sure you get a new item, all of our product come with a security device (which you get to cut off and keep if you decide the item will work for you :) to ensure initially it is not worn for anything other than fit and appearance testing. If this item is removed, washed or reattached, any return or exchange will not be accepted.
WARNING: Due to variations in the color format for different computer screens all around the globe beyond our control and our lighting vs the lighting you will be wearing and viewing it in, the color for the item when received may be slightly different than what you see on your screen. We try to make it as close as possible, and appreciate your understanding.
Your item will need ironing when received for maximum appearance. Use caution and follow your irons instructions for the material.
2ND DAY SHIPPING: Will be shipped using U.S.P.S. Priority Express the business morning following the day of purchase and you will usually have them the day after that, though sometimes take 2 business days --- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR THESE SHIPMENT COSTS (unless it takes longer than 2 business days from the pick-up scan). Amazon processes your payment before giving us your order and this will sometimes take a day, or even longer, possibly adding delay to the shipment. * Per Amazon requirements for proof of delivery, all shipments will require a signature when delivered.
Thank you again for considering our item!!
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OO27QWK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 19, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I could have probably fit a Medium size just fine and still had good room to bend & sit, etc. However I ordered this with the full intention on taking it in for alterations to fit "my" figure, knowing very well that it's easier to take in than to take out! So I wanted the extra material so the tailor has plenty of fabric to work with.
That said ... I absolutely LOVE this skirt!!!
Everything about it actually, from the color to the type of material it's made of (it's so comfortable on the skin). It's really a gorgeous skirt, and for the price, it's just amazing to be rather honest. Even with it being a bit bigger on me, it still feels right.
The skirt is pretty long, I think no matter what size you end up with it'll run a bit longer - I think that's smart just because how everyone's leg length differs and it leaves the option to take a bit off should you want.
When going through my photos you will notice it's a bit 'baggier' on me due to how big it is on me in some areas, please don't let that discourage you from wanting one! Like I said, I plan on taking it in to fit MY form, length, waist, hip ... Otherwise this skirt is true to it's provided size chart.
Customer Service is also incredibly awesome - When the skirt arrives, it's nicely wrapped, they provide another package envelope for you should you need to return it due to size, they also give you a clothes measurement tool to take your measurements.
I will be ordering another in Black next week (4/29/16), I'm really excited! I'll probably order the next one more true to my measurements just to see how well it'll fit "as is" - I will update my Review for those wondering how it fits without wanting alterations, as I know not everyone wants to have those done.
Really happy with this skirt, I can't wait to show it off!