|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 7 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||13 x 7 x 0.5 inches|
XSKN OS X Shortcuts Keyboard Skin Cover for MacBook Air 13, Pro 13 15 17 (US / European ISO Keyboard)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Provide shortcut instruction for Macbook OS X, suit for MAC OS X operating system user, especially those do not familiar with os x hot keys, help to increase your efficiency
- Each XSKN silicone skin is heat molded to ensure a perfect fit then each color is pains taking hand screened using silicone paint which is heat fuses into the silicone keyboard skin to become one, making it durable, crack proof and washable
- XSKN, the inventor of silicone keyboard skins and continues to search for the best quality silicone to ensure that organic cashmere feel. XSKN hand screen keyboard skins is a craft that cannot be duplicated by machines
- Soft, ultra-thin, and washable. Elaborately lower key height design to give you better type feeling, especially after long time typing
- Fits for MacBook Air 13", MacBook Pro 13", 15", 17", Retina 13" 15" and Apple Aluminum Wireless keyboard that Released before 2014 (lower right key is a slim wide bar, otherwise not suitable). Available in both US(ANS) and EU(IOS) versions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Compatible device:(otherwise not compatible)
- for Macbook 13" & 15" that released before 2015 -- Model A1278, A1286, A1297, A1342, A1369, A1398, A1425, A1466 & A1502;
- for Apple Aluminum Uni-body Wireless keyboard -- Model A1314 (not Apple Magic Keyboard MLA22LL/A or MLA22B/A).
Fit for both US and EU Layout Macbook keyboard
US Layout: "Enter" key is a rectangle. > EU Layout: "Enter" key looks like "7"
Model Guide for Macbook: Turn your laptop upside down, underneath, locate the Model Number in small print that start with "A****"
Or match all below characteristics of Apple keyboard:
-total 6 lines of keys
-general key knob size of first line smaller than second line
-right arrow key is a narrow rectangular bar (not square)
-Stop germs by placing in boiling water or washing with soapy water
-Strong and durable
-Easy to apply
-Fits every contour of your keyboard
-Unique thinness gives excellent feel
-Suit for both US and European version keyboard.
-XSKN assure every product provided with good quality
-Affected by daylight, product color may look slightly different under camera
-Camera's Focus Mode will make focused part preety clear and unfocused part look fuzzy, but real product will be nice clean and clear
- 1 x Silicone US/European standard keyboard Cover
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fortunately, I have never spilt a large amount onto this keyboard skin, but I know that there have been drops of liquid here and there, and crumbs. Lots and lots of crumbs and dust and such--which this has repelled nicely.
So, I could have gotten a skin with pretty little polka dots all over it or something equally as dainty and useless, but for the same price, I got this skin that reminds me of shortcuts I may not be sure on, or have forgotten about, or mixed up with PC functions. I rarely cared about this, and barely referred to it. But I did, and I could have more. And importantly, it still looks cooler than the polka dots. And more importantly, it has gotten a huge amount of attention from envious onlookers convinced that I somehow got some extra cool model from Apple that they had not.
And creating envy around me means everything.
As far as the shortcuts, they are pretty useful. The most interesting thing about it how how it's a total conversation starter. People really want to know what I did to my keyboard.