Other Sellers on Amazon
Moto G (5th Gen) G5 4G LTE Dual Sim XT1671 32GB Finger Print Reader Octa Core 2Gb Ram International Version Desbloqueado (Lunar Grey)
|Price:||$214.78 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- International model phone, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Does not have US warranty. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- Dual Nano Sim Bands: GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz) 4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17, 28)
- Android 7.0 , Finger print Reader, Octa Core 1.4 GHZ 32Gb Storage (28GB User) 2GB Ram Support micro SD 128GB
- LCD 5.0 Camera 13Mp Flash + 5Mp Front Camera Battery 2800 mAh
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Moto G (5th Gen) G5 4G LTE Dual Sim XT1671 32GB Finger Print Reader Octa Core 2Gb Ram International Version Desbloqueado (Lunar Grey)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mobiles International LLC||Amazon.com||eHouse (No Tax)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mobiles International LLC|
|Camera Description||—||12||16 MP||13 MP||8.0||16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Screen Size||5 in||5.5||5.5 in||5.5 in||5||5.5 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.37 x 5.68 x 2.87 in||2.91 x 5.91 x 0.3 in||0.39 x 3.02 x 6.02 in||0.39 x 3.02 x 6.02 in||2.83 x 5.69 x 0.35 in||0.28 x 3.01 x 6.16 in|
|Item Weight||5.11 ounces||5.47 ounces||0.7 lb||0.7 lb||4.83 ounces||0.88 lb|
|Operating System||Android||google_android||Android 6.0.1||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||android 6.0||Android|
instant gratification Moto G gives you a blazing-fast 1.4 GHz octa-core processor, powerful graphics capabilities, and support for 4G LTE. Selfie cam + software The 5 MP front camera with a wide-angle lens is perfect for group selfies and video chats. The moto g plus is packed with next-generation software. Best Shot, Professional Mode, and Beautification Mode give you everything you need to take one amazing photo after another.
Top customer reviews
I'm very happy with this phone (it replaces a Moto g4 "standard version"). Among the reasons:
1. Dual sim. I am an expat in the Dominican Republic and in the past I have been traveling with 2 phones when going to the US. Now I just have to move a couple sliders as the plane nears either country to begin making calls as soon as plane lands.
2. I like having a removable battery even though I might not keep the phone until the battery dies. But you never know. At least now I am assured that if the battery dies prematurely I can replace it
3. The print reader is a plus for me. With the G4, to put the phone to sleep I had to short press the power button then to wake it up I again short pressed the power button and put in my 4 digit password. With this phone, once it is turned on I don't need to press the power button for anything until I am ready to turn it off. To put it to sleep I just press the print reader, then to wake it I just press the print reader again. The phone wakes up immediately and is ready for business.
This phone is a bit smaller than the G4. I liked the size of the G4, but this phone feels good in my and the size difference doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.
I have read reviews about annoying background noises when you are on a call, but I don't experience that. I get very good reception and the people I talk with say they can hear me clearly, without noise or distortion, and the volume is good.
I am happy with the camera, too. It is as good or better than the one on my G4. The saturation is a little better, too. When you set up the camera you are asked if you want rich color or natural. I chose natural, but still the color is a bit richer than on my G4. Not over saturated, however. The pictures look good and I don't have to do as much editing on the camera as I did with the G4.
I think the video is a bit better, too. A little more color and a bit sharper. I sent a clip to someone I chat with and she commented very positively about the new phone based on the video.
The sim cards are smaller on this phone than the G4, nano size, and where you put them is different. There is a good illustration of where they go in a little user guide that comes with the phone but the guide is in Spanish. Apparently this international version was designated for Spanish a speaking country. However,there are short videos on YouTube showing what goes where and what to do it that will make it all clear for you if you don't read Spanish. I do but still found the videos helpful.
The screen is brighter and the colors are richer. I find it more appealing to the eye.
The phone comes with only 32 GB of storage, however, I put in a 128 GB SD card and added it to internal storage. Now I am loaded for bear and will likely do more with movies and videos than I did with the G4. I can't move it between phones since it is in internal storage, but when I get a new phone I can format it and use it in that phone.
I wasn't sure if I should spend the money for the G5 since the G4 was only a year old. But I really wanted a dual sim phone and now I have that as well as other things I didn't have on the G4. I am glad I did the upgrade.
This is a true Android phone with 32 GB. A real buy at just over $200. WARNING: There is NO USA warranty so don't drop it and expect a replacement as can be done at Verizon of ATT. This phone is NOT compatible with Verizon service in the USA.
This phone is great value for money. We were a little worried that it was a "direct import," (apparently only the bigger "plus" version is available direct in the US right now,) but it's worked great on AT&T in California.
The phone sleeps out of the hand all the time.
The 2nd sim has only 2g, so it doesn't work with all networks.
The size is good.
Also no turbo charging like on my G4 plus.
I will decide in a few days if to return it.