XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||63.4 x 28.75 x 51.4 inches|
|Item Weight||108 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large 16" X 50" Walking/running surface
- Large 5 inch LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time, distance, calories, and pulse
- Speed range 0. 5 -10 MPH allows for users of all fitness levels.Pull the knob to release the deck to fold or unfold
- 12 preset programs offer unmatched variety for your workouts
- 3 Manual incline settings allow for maximum variety. Side rails: plastic. Belt: 1 ply, 1. 4mm
- Prop 65: this product can expose you to chemicals including toluene and acrylamide which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
5" LCD Console
The easy to read LCD tracks all your necessary workout feedback including time, speed, distance, calories, & pulse.
Direct Access Speed Keys
Preset speed settings are available for fast and easy control of your workout.
Hand Pulse Grips
Hand pulse grips sensors are conveniently mounted on the side handlebars to keep you in your training zone and achieving your goals.
XTRASoft Cushioned Deck
The XTRASoft deck cushioning technology provides multiple points of cushioning throughout the deck support system for maximum impact absorption.
3 manual incline settings for maximum variety.
Powerful 2.25HP Motor
Smooth and quiet high torque 2.25HP motor powers the treadmill at speeds from 0.5 - 10mph.
Fold Up Design
Folding deck design is quick and easy to use.
16" x 50" Running Surface
The large running surface provides enough room for users of all fitness levels and sizes.
|TR150 Treadmill||TRX2500 Treadmill||TRX3500 Treadmill||TRX4500 Treadmill|
|Speed/Incline||0.5-10 MPH / 3 Levels (Manual)||0.5-10 MPH / 0-10 Levels (Electronic)||0.5-12 MPH / 0-12 Levels (Electronic)||0.5-12 MPH / 0-15 Levels (Electronic)|
|Belt Size||16" x 50"||20" x 55"||20" x 60"||20" x 60"|
|Display||5" LCD||5.5" Blue Backlit LCD||6.5" Blue Backlit LCD||7.5" Blue Backlit LCD|
|Programs||12 Preset||24 Preset, 2 Custom, 1 Heart Rate Control||30 Preset, 2 Custom, 1 Heart Rate Control||30 Preset, 2 Custom, 1 Heart Rate Control|
|Handlebar Speed/Incline Buttons||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Audio Jack with Speakers||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions/Weight||Unfolded: 63.4” x 28.75” x 51.4” | Folded: 28.5” x 28.75” x 61” | 109.3 LBS||Unfolded: 72.3” x 35” x 56.1” | Folded: 48.3” x 35.5” x 61.8” | 207.3 LBS||Unfolded: 77.2” x 35.5” x 56.1” | Folded: 51.2” x 35.5” x 65.8” | 213.9 LBS||Unfolded: 77.2” x 35.5” x 56.1” | Folded: 51.2” x 35.5” x 65.8” | 220.5 LBS|
|Weight Limit||250 LBS||300 LBS||350 LBS||350 LBS|
XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
The XTERRA Fitness TR150 Treadmill combines the quality and performance you desire with the flexibility of a machine that can be easily folded up and stored away. Specifically designed for the home environment, the TR150 incorporates numerous thoughtful features that were developed with your performance and comfort in mind. The console was designed for ease of use while still providing you with all the features you deserve. Start on the road to fitness today with the XTERRA TR150 Treadmill and exceed your expectations.
- Quiet 2. 25 HP motor is covered for a full year
- Large 16" x 50” walking/running surface
- Large 5” LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on all the necessary information (speed, incline, time, distance, calories and pulse)
- Speed range 0. 5 -10 mph allows for users of all fitness levels
- 3 manual incline settings allow for maximum variety
- 12 preset programs offer unmatched variety for your workouts or just use the manual program
- Direct access speed buttons allow quick access to speeds from 1mph to 9mph
- Hand grip pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the side handlebars to keep you in your training zone and achieving your goals
- XTRA Soft Cushioned Deck technology provides maximum impact absorption, minimizing the stress on your joints and providing a more comfortable workout
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- Folding deck design is quick and easy to use
- Accessory holders are integrated into the console to conveniently hold your water bottle, portable music player, remote control, phone and more
- Built-in reading rack with optimal viewing angle
- 110v plug-in required
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 108 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions L x W x H: 63. 4 x 28. 75 x 51. 4 in
- Folded Dimensions L x W x H: 28. 5 x 28. 75 x 61 in
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lifetime Frame
- 1 Year Motor
- 90 Days Parts
- 90 Days Labor
- Prop 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene and Acrylamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The XTERRA Fitness TR150 Treadmill combines the quality and performance you desire with the flexibility of a machine that can be easily folded up and stored away.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Product Dimensions : 63.4 x 28.75 x 51.4 inches; 108 Pounds
- Item model number : TR150
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 1, 2017
- Manufacturer : Spirit Fitness
- ASIN : B01M0L0D90
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This treadmill has totally surprised me! Two years later and it still functions perfectly! The motor still sounds as new as the day I assembled it, the tread still moves smoothly, and all the buttons and programs still work flawlessly.
Definitely a fabulous bang for your buck!!
Original review below:
Treadmill arrived late last night ... late as in time of day, it actually arrived a day ahead of schedule...outer box was in mostly good condition with only one small rip —- pretty awesome for UPS!
Assembled it tonight ... assembly instructions were clear and concise, with both written and pictorial instructions ... assembly was EASY PEASY!! I did have someone to hold the console section while I connected the wires, that helped a lot.
I was worried because one of the electrical connections had broken in half, but all the wires were intact, still wrapped in their protective coating with no raw wires showing and I was still able to snap the connections together properly.
Plugged it in and got an error message .. turns out that in my eagerness I had forgotten to plug in the safety lanyard! 😝. I have my toddler and infant grandbabies here a lot so I actually LOVE that it won’t work without the safety lanyard attached!!
Once I connected the safety lanyard it started right up and I was a walking fool!!
I will use it for a couple weeks and update with a performance review!
For now, out of five possible stars:
Ease of Unpacking ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Clarity of Instructions: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ease of Assembly ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I got the TR150 and it has definitely exceeded my expectation. The thing is my first purchase was a Weslo Cadence G 5.9, obvious choice since it was the best seller in the treadmill category and the price was in the range I was looking for. However, being a first time buyer, my thought was these home fitness equipment should be as sturdy as the ones in the gyms, but I could not be more wrong. So from my experience, hope those looking to purchase a folding treadmill, definitely read on regarding why I feel the TR150 is the right and best choice for a treadmill in this price range.
First off, I’m 6’2” 200 lbs and my wife is 5’5” 145 lbs and we both regularly use this treadmill for our cardio exercise without any issues. The machine itself is quiet, but of course when you are running on it, it’s going to be a bit louder, but I’m still able to watch the TV at normal volume even when I’m running at my top speed of 9mph (it goes to 10). I love the fact that it has an accessory holder rather than just an open space for you to put things because when I’m running fast, I don’t have to worry about my water bottle falling down or have fear that it’s going to tumble on to the deck and potentially have me stumble over it.
My wife really loves the large display as compared to Weslo’s as well as the 3 incline settings (as compared to only 2 for weslo). She’s more of a walker/jogger, so she pays more attention to the display than I do since it has graphic that circles around and makes her aware of when she has finished a complete lap. One detail that I really like is that the heart rate monitor is part of the two handle bar on the side rather than a thumb. When I use to run on the Weslo, it was a bit hard to run and know my heart rate as I would feel out of balance, but with the TR150, I can just grab the handle bar while maintaining my foot speed without any problems.
I’m pretty surprised that there are no reviews yet for this product, but given all the functions that it comes with, and how sturdy it is, I definitely feel TR150 will give you more bang for your buck for those looking to give it a try.
The second reason for the review is to address comments from other buyers. Someone said it's heavy. Seriously??? It's a TREADMILL!! Would you prefer a model that is poorly built and not sturdy? Someone said it's loud....this is very subjective. But it has a MOTOR! And it's not a $1500 model!! I have been able to watch TV while running on the treadmill with no problem hearing the TV.
Bottom line......great product for the price!!!
Top reviews from other countries
- Easy to set up (under 20 min) by yourself
- Compact (folds up) and easily mobile (has wheels)
- You can walk, jog, run up to 10mph
- You can see your progress and heart rate
- You can set some programs (I haven't bothered with this)
- Light compared to other heavy duty treadmills (it's 100lbs)
- It came super fast and was only $550
- Customer service can be emailed / called for any issues
- Came with a bottle of lube
- Not much of an incline if you're looking for it
- Might need 2 people for initial set up (if 100lbs is heavy for you)