XTPower MP-10000 External Battery Pack with 10000mAh using dual USB 5V and DC 9V / 12V 2A output for many devices. Wall and Car Charger included.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Attractive, stylish and robust design - 2 USB high power outputs and a DC 9V/12V output
- High quality Lithium Polymer battery ensures reliable charging
- 4 LEDs indicate the charging status / capacity
- Automatic shutdown after 30 sec once the target device is charged or no device is connected
- 16 supplied connectors provided for more flexibility
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item XTPower MP-10000 External Battery Pack with 10000mAh using dual USB 5V and DC 9V / 12V 2A output for many devices. Wall and Car Charger included.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||xtpoweron||Sunvalley Brands||PoweraddDirect||nice-w||Vinsic Direct Store||Vinsic Direct Store|
|Item Dimensions||2.99 x 4.9 x 0.9 in||4.84 x 7.8 x 0.71 in||0.98 x 7.28 x 4.84 in||—||0.87 x 6.97 x 4.06 in||0.87 x 6.97 x 4.06 in|
|Item Weight||0.66 lb||1.24 lbs||1.85 lbs||0.55 lb||1.24 lbs||1.34 lbs|
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Capacity: 10000mAh / 37Wh
- Input: 9-15V 1000mA
- Output: 2 USB 5V 2100mA and 1 DC 2000mA 9V/12V
- Size: 4.9 in X 2.99in X .90in or 125mm X 76mm X 23mm
- Weight: 10.2oz or 290g
Almost all mobile devices with an input voltage of 5V. If an original USB cable is present, you can always use this for charging. Otherwise, we provide 11 connectors:
- Apple iPhone 3 / iPhone 3S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4s/ iPad / iPad 2 / iPad 3
- Samsung: Glaxy Tab / Mini Galaxy / Galaxy Ace / Galaxy Nexus / Galaxy S3 S III I9300 / Galaxy S II I9100 / Galaxy S II T989 / Galaxy S II I777 / Galaxy S II SGH-I727 / Epic 4G Touch / Galaxy Nexus Prime / Galaxy Note / Focus S / Infuse...
- HTC: One X / One S / Sensation 4G / Sensation XE XL / Radar 4G / EVO 4G / EVO 3D / Desire HD, S, Z / ThunderBolt / Incredible 2, S / Rhyme / Titan / Explorer / Rhyme ...
- LG Prada / E730 Sol Optimus / Optimus E510 hub / ...
- Motorola Atrix / Razr Droid / Droid 3 /
- Sony Ericsson: Xperia Arc S
- BlackBerry: Curve 9360/9860 Torch / Bold 9900 / ...
- Nokia: N9 / N8 / N900 / N800 / Lumia 800 / Lumia 710 / Asha 300 / ...
- Amazon: Kindle / Kindle Fire
- Portable Navigation Device with USB connection
- Sony PSP GO / PSP E1000 / ...
- Device with mini USB or micro USB charging port.
DC output with 9V / 12V is compatible e.g. with:
Tablets / Acer Iconia Tab A500, A501, A200, A100 Series / Digital Cameras / DV Recorders / PSP / Nintendo DS, DS Lite
- XTPower® Powerbank MP-10000
- USB cable
- 10x connectors for many mobile devices
- 6x connectors for laptops
- US power adapter
- Car charging adapter
Top customer reviews
I was using the XTPower MP-10000 External Battery Pack to power my Sony A7S camera for long video shoots. The battery worked well for this purpose for about 3 months. Then one day during the middle of a video shoot the battery started shutting off. I would toggle the power switch and it would come back on for about 5 seconds and then turn off again. I thought I might have a bad cable. I bought another cable and battery adapter for my camera and the problem persisted.
I never dropped or damaged the battery pack in any way. I cared for it well, storing it in a cool place in between shoots. Do the battery pack is simply defective.
I contacted XTPower about this and weeks later I have yet to hear back from them. I looked at the other negative reviews and there are many other people with the same experience: product failed, no customer service. But at your own risk.
Please learn from my mistake and buy one of the many other 12v DC external batteries out there that have much better reviews and are sold by sellers who actually respond to their customers. Here are a couple options on Amazon:
-TalentCell Rechargeable 72W 132WH 12V/11000mAh 9V/14500mAh 5V/26400mAh DC Output Lithium Ion Battery Pack
-[Upgraded Model] Bolt Power D28 500 Peak Amp Portable Car Battery Jump Starter with 13,600mAh External Battery Power Bank-
Normally the Nikon compatible batteries last about 45 minutes. This batter was on for nearly four hours straight and still had more juice to go. Not sure of the total run time yet but it's small enough to put in a shirt pocket and still have freedom of handheld camera movement. Not only the power, but the size, was an important factor in making the purchase because I wanted something that can fit in a pocket. Much more convenient than making frequent batter changes yet still small enough to keep handheld and mobile. There are certainly other external batteries that can power the BMPCC but the tend to be bigger, more expensive, much less convenient to use.
I bought the Lanparte Power Cable for BMPCC since it doesn't come with a compatible power cable for the less common BMPCC connector
Update after 2 weeks of heavy use daily. I'm moving the rating up. I don't have any available outlets so to avoid running extension cords all over my office, so I use this to replenish my laptop. Works great for the past two weeks. I found that it's best to run my laptop down and then plug in the XT to recharge the laptop. If you use the XT to keep the power of your laptop at 100% battery then you need to tweak laptop power setting to avoid drawing power down on both the laptop and the XT. You still gain several hours of heavy use though. But if you run the laptop down then charge up with the XT it seems to charge the laptop back to 100% while you give it heavy use (video calls). Then I can go forever.
Most recent customer reviews
i have purchased other...Read more