Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on March 28, 2017
These are great and very light on your feet boots. Get a size bigger than your regular and you will get room for socks if desired and some extra width.
on June 19, 2017
I have a high instep making it difficult, if not impossible, to fit into a regular boot. These are low enough that they slip on snug, but just right. I've tried them out several times sailing in the Puget Sound on rainy afternoons. A nice set of wool socks for warmth, and these waterproof puppies make sailing in the cold rain a comfort. There's enough insole to make walking pleasurable when visiting docks and ports. They also have a very good non slip sole and give any boat owner peace of mind about scuffing. Great boot for the price.
on August 4, 2017
I used these for the first time panga fishing at Cedros island. My feet have never been happier after fishing. Normally I wear flip flops when fishing on my friends boat or panga fishing and after a full day on the water my feet hurt, not with these! I didn't wear socks and my feet stayed dry and warm ALL day long. So glad I got these, will be using them a lot more often when fishing.
on March 8, 2017
I love these. Living in Alaska I have worn Xtra tuffs for 25 years. These are lightweight, easy to slip on and off and have the great Xtratuff grip.
on May 29, 2017
These boots are perfect for city or country use which I do both. Good looking and tough. Snug fit. These boots are comfortable and do not cause excessive perspiration at all bare feet or socks. Flexible and easy on. There is a tab on the back heal that makes removing them very easy. Satisfied and will buy another pair. First day I wore them I got 3 complements!
on July 6, 2017
Great! I love the pattern! I also have the white pattern as well. Comfortable, keeps you cooler than the legacy 15 inch style, but still keeps your feet dry. Fantastic! I love the kryptek pattern, I love to see it thrive! I hope to see it on some of the legacy XTRATUFS?
on June 20, 2017
Just received mine and slipped them on they're very comfy I'll be fishing this weekend if I don't come back to change this review then they deserve the five stars so far I'm very pleased
on August 6, 2017
Half sizes would be great but I went to next size up and tried on with socks and they will be perfect for the winter months. Little warm on the feet during summer but the grip and foot protection quickly trumps the heat. First trip I wore these on we ended up with 20 mahi so the deck was slick with slime, blood, weed, and rigged bait. I survived they day with all 10 toes!
on July 26, 2017
Great boots and exactly what I was looking for in something I can keep in the garage to do a few chores. Very comfortable and well made.
on May 6, 2017
Hard to give these less than a 5-star review purely based on the price point.

Fun boot, looking forward to wearing it up to the mountains next season!