The Amazon Trade-In Program lets customers get an Amazon.com Gift Card in exchange for over a million eligible items including video games, consoles and accessories, books, electronics, DVDs, and CDs. It's easy and convenient with free shipping, an immediate offer, and no required registration or listing. Click the "Trade In" button on the right to get started or visit the Video Games Trade In Store to learn more.
About the Product
- Jump, dodge, and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations with Kinect Adventures
- Xbox 360 console includes built-in Wi-Fi for easy connection to Xbox LIVE, and comes with matching black controller and headset
- Get off the couch and into the game by using your body as the controller with Kinect
- Control your Xbox 360 with a single gesture or wave of the hand
- Connect with friends and family with easy and interactive gameplay, video chat, and more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) The XBox 360 S
Nothing much new here--it's an XBox 360, but smaller. Still, I should mention that, in the short time that I've owned the system, I haven't yet experienced any of the issues that plagued my previous 360 systems, such as lockups and the dreaded red ring of death (which is now a Red Eye of Doom on the XBox 360 S). There are also a few minor differences. The air vent is located on the side (or the top, if you mount it horizontally), the buttons are touch-sensitive and don't have to be pressed in, the system makes pleasant ringtone-like sounds when you turn it on and off or you eject discs, there's no faceplate to change out, the hard drive has plenty of room, and the system has a spiffy, shiny black finish. And of course, it has a specialized port in the back reserved exclusively for the Kinect sensor. There's really not much else to say, and certainly nothing to complain about.
2) The Kinect Sensor
This is probably the most significant part of the review, and for obvious reasons. Microsoft is betting a ton of money that Kinect will take off like a rocket and be supremely popular on the marketplace, but how good is it really? Well, it's a fairly large device for starters, and it's strongly suggested that you not mess with it very much whether it's on or off.Read more ›
What i love so far:
- love the new look. my elite was black, but the console was bulky. the new one has a sleek design and is more compact.
- The touch sensitive buttons are cool, you don't even have to press.
- The power brick is much smaller, and leaves way more room.
- The xbox is much more quiet
- 3 USB hookups is great
- 250 gig hard drive is all i will ever need.
- The kinect is just amazing. works extremely well, recognized my every movement and voice command. the is definitely next gen gaming. Its just awesome. already used video chat, and the camera actually follows you around, whether you go up or down or anywhere. i cannot wait to use it more
I was surprised by how well the Kinect tracked my movements but I'm guessing it varies from game to game. One workout with Your Shape Fitness had my legs burning and that is without using weights.
Honestly, even though I was having fun, I had to stop playing because I was too tuckered out. This is definitely an incentive to get in shape.
Kinect? ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!! I have read countless reviews on Kinect. And the more I read the more leery I was getting about my pre-order. Most of the reviews complained about lag, or the space requirement, or that the games were nothing more than regurgitated Wii games, and how every game title ever developed wasn't re-developed for Kinect on launch day. WTF?
Unplugged the old Xbox360, plugged in the power supply to the new 360, plugged in the HDMI cable (no more adapter required), plugged in the digital audio cable, set the Kinect under my tv, plugged it into the Xbox, turned it on and it's go time. A few minutes of setup was all it took, setting up the wireless connection, entering your Xbox Live info, and a few update downloads. Very painless process.
We moved the coffee table out of the way and moved the couch back a couple of feet. Sorry, if you're living in a $2,000 a month, 400 sq. ft. NY studio, this isn't the game for you. But fortunately for Microsoft, most people think having to use your kitchen sink as your nightstand isn't acceptable living conditions, so I completely dismiss the space requirement "problem".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm glad I didn't rate this when I first bought it. It's been 2 years and it no longer works well. It bogs down and runs very slowly. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Terry Karr
I bought this for my daughter's birthday and she absolutely loves. The kinect sensor is awesome and it responds quite well. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
BEWARE!!! If you are not tech savvy you will not be able to hook up this system. We were able to hook everything up but it took hours trying to enter information, download, and... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
IT'S OKAY, BUT I HAD TO RETURN IT CAUSE I REALLY HAD NO USE FOR IT.Published 9 months ago by Moises
The Console restarts while playing videos or games but is very rare. Overall I am pretty satisfied with the quality of console and controllers but would still rate three stars... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Abhineet