Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 16, 2014
For the kids, although I found demo version of wings of steel. Not much fun, this game, without the flight stick. Xbox controller over responsive and game, I think, would take too many hours to gain control feel. I'm too old to waste time on it. Although this bundle was cheap for me ($180), regular price, I think, is also worth the entertainment. Except for demos and the bundle, everything else must be paid extra, such as Xbox membership, and other memberships to netflix, amazon, etc. Downloads quick enough with wifi n.
on March 24, 2014
Enjoying it very much. Much better than playing on my PC. I like the free game, Tomb Raider, very much, I would buy that one. I give that a 5 star also. To be extra cautious I added the Nyko Intercooler STS for Xbox 360 which doesn't snap in the 360E. I broke off the two tabs and used 2 way tape instead and it works perfect. I also added a Thermaltake Mobile Fan II External USB Cooling Fan which sits on the opposite side blowing in the side vent. It sits on it's own stand. I did put tape on top and sides to force all the air into the vent. I connected both to a separate powered USB port. The 360 runs so cool I know I don't have to worry about anything.
on October 22, 2015
Bought this unit used, tested it and it works flawlessly. It was advertised as "like new" however, the unit was scuffed and scratch all over. The marks don't effect its, functionality but when its advertised as like new you would expect to see minimal signs of use, I've got some fine scratch remover which should return it to like new condition. It was packed in the original box, free Halo 4 game and a Laura Croft downloadable game with all the paperwork. Overall, I am happy with the unit.
on August 30, 2014
I love this xbox, Plenty of memory for my sons, no more buying or renting games to get home and have broken hearted children because we need more memory just to play the game! My kids and I are so pleased with this purchase! And the games that come with it make it well worth the money!! Customer service through the seller was excellent, he shipped it priority for no extra charge so that it would arrive for my sons birthday. The Computer Guy is where I will buy all electronics from now on.
on October 17, 2014
I could tell you of the console war. The fanboys and the rage, but that was a long time ago.
The Xbox 360 is a great console and there are a TON of great games for it. Great games are STILL being released for it. Do you like video games? If your answer is yes then buy and Xbox 360.

I would recommend Borderlands(1,2 and Pre-Sequel), Halo (Any), Mass Effect (All 3), Saints Row (2-4) and anything you like playing. It's all good.

Happy gaming!
on January 5, 2014
I've been a mostly Playstation fan, but I'm really glad I bought this console.
Set up was easy, and didn't really take that much time. Connects to wireless internet networks quickly, and is pretty quiet during gameplay. Unlike earlier versions of the 360 console, this one doesn't overheat(there is plenty of vents on top and on both sides).
Design resembles the newly released XboxOne, in that it's a square & big black box. :)
The only downside on this bundle(and all the other 360 bundles available on Amazon) is that Microsoft STILL doesn't include HDMI cables(just standard ones) in the package. If your videogaming setup includes a flat screen/hdtv/etc., then standard cables just don't make sense.
on February 6, 2015
My girlfriend was speechless when I have this to her for Christmas. It was a hidden last gift and she sure didn't expect this. I really like this new version. I didn't really know anything about it, I just wanted the newer and better model for he . A lot different from the slim and takes some getting used to. Its quiet and doesn't rattle when you move it, I'm glad that they fixed it. Ganges work well and are nice. My girlfriend and I play all the time together and on Live, it's both awesome and cute. Not a problem and it's totally worth the price.
on February 21, 2015
Another review for xBox... Cool.
I use this mostly for Amazon Prime Video. It works well for that. I like playing games I just don't have time for it much these days.
The 360 is well made and does a lot of great stuff.
on January 13, 2014
This is my first video game console. My son has had a few, but this is my first. I bought this primarily to use Rocksmith 2014 for my daughters who are both trying to learn the guitar. Now it is the battle royal to see who can get up and get a game going on. "Mom, Dad's playing Diablo again! I can't practice my guitar!" "Honey, the girls are playing that racing game again and I can't use my TV!" "I don't care what you guys want to watch, I'm playing Legos! Go do your homework!" Last one was the Mrs. by the way. The thing is addictive and we love it. What else to say? It's fun, it works, it's teaching my kids to play the guitar.
on October 13, 2017
Just what we needed!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.