Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 602 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 658 reviews
on January 16, 2014
For the kids, although I found demo version of wings of steel. Not much fun, this game, without the flight stick. Xbox controller over responsive and game, I think, would take too many hours to gain control feel. I'm too old to waste time on it. Although this bundle was cheap for me ($180), regular price, I think, is also worth the entertainment. Except for demos and the bundle, everything else must be paid extra, such as Xbox membership, and other memberships to netflix, amazon, etc. Downloads quick enough with wifi n.
on June 13, 2014
I was incredibly excited to purchase this, mainly because I have wanted an Xbox for quite a long while but never had the money. I thought this was a wonderful deal, but there is one issue. I can't find the Xbox Live Gold token ANYWHERE. I very carefully unpacked the box and found everything except the Xbox Live Gold token.

This is a wonderful console and good for it, but I'm just saying that the company I bought it from, Worldwide Sales, seems to be a little sub-par if they fail to include a key component to the bundle.

*UPDATE*
Up from one star to three stars for WONDERFUL amazon customer service! I told them the issue and they refunded me $10 from my original purchase so that I can buy a new Xbox Live Gold code! Thank you so much guys :) I appreciate it.

It seems to me that this is a one-time fluke, but just be careful!
on March 24, 2014
Enjoying it very much. Much better than playing on my PC. I like the free game, Tomb Raider, very much, I would buy that one. I give that a 5 star also. To be extra cautious I added the Nyko Intercooler STS for Xbox 360 which doesn't snap in the 360E. I broke off the two tabs and used 2 way tape instead and it works perfect. I also added a Thermaltake Mobile Fan II External USB Cooling Fan which sits on the opposite side blowing in the side vent. It sits on it's own stand. I did put tape on top and sides to force all the air into the vent. I connected both to a separate powered USB port. The 360 runs so cool I know I don't have to worry about anything.
on December 30, 2013
The XBOX 360 has been working well for ~4 weeks. This is a newer model of the 360 that resembles the new XBOX One. It's all black, has an HDMI port, and is smaller than previous XBOX models. I have not had one RROD and believe that was a problem with older models. My comments are:

1) Is quiet and can barely hear the fan
2) Can be stood up vertically or horizontally
3) Aesthetically looks very good and blends in with other black electronics (blends well with cable box and OUYA)
4) The DVD drive is a bit loud, but is not constantly running so it quiets down
5) Gets warm to the touch after a few hours, but have not noticed any problems.

Great value for the bundle. I also got 1 month of XBOX Live Gold, one controller, and two games. One game was Halo 4 on a disc and the other is a free downloadable game through Live.
on March 15, 2014
Had not intended to purchase the Holiday Bundle as neither game was of interest. However, after seeing there was little difference between the price of the standalone 360 E and the bundle I chose to purchase the package. Perhaps the best money I've spent in terms of 360s. Machine's Xbox One influenced design is beautiful and the machine runs like a quiet dream with little heat. As for the two titles bundled with the console, both Tomb Raider and Halo 4 proved fantastic additions that I would recommend individually. However, if you can pick them up coupled with this bundle, it's one win on top of another.
on May 21, 2017
this was a christmas git that was worth the cost and works well
on December 27, 2014
Apparently I had to give them 1 star in order yo post a review (negative stars should be an option)
I purchased this item as a christmas present for my son. He opened it and we hooked it up and couldn't figure out why the needed updates wouldn't download. After closer inspection the 250gb hard drive that was toted on the description was not even in the console.
I went out and purchased a separate 20gb drive so he could play something!
He is 5 so taking his xbox away and returning it is not all that easy to do.
Waiting to hear back from the seller but I am EXTREMELY unhappy at this point.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2014
I brought this for my son for his birthday. I had some issues with my 1st shipment it was missing a game but Amazon was fantastice they refunded me immediately sent me labels for the return, I ordered my replacement and had it with in the next couple of days.
My son just opened it yesterday and was so excited about the system with the extra games. He is 11 and he set it up all by himself and was playing in no time at all.

The bundle was a great value and the professionalism and great customer service from Amazon was priceless
on October 22, 2015
Bought this unit used, tested it and it works flawlessly. It was advertised as "like new" however, the unit was scuffed and scratch all over. The marks don't effect its, functionality but when its advertised as like new you would expect to see minimal signs of use, I've got some fine scratch remover which should return it to like new condition. It was packed in the original box, free Halo 4 game and a Laura Croft downloadable game with all the paperwork. Overall, I am happy with the unit.
on August 30, 2014
I love this xbox, Plenty of memory for my sons, no more buying or renting games to get home and have broken hearted children because we need more memory just to play the game! My kids and I are so pleased with this purchase! And the games that come with it make it well worth the money!! Customer service through the seller was excellent, he shipped it priority for no extra charge so that it would arrive for my sons birthday. The Computer Guy is where I will buy all electronics from now on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.