Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 7, 2014
he has not left his room since he got it. I know he is still alive though cause food comes up missing
111 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on July 30, 2015
I bought this to replace a broken Jasper unit, and I am really glad. For a second I thought I'd get an Xbox One, but I am glad that I didn't, for the time being I don't need one.

The MUCH smaller footprint makes it fit better in your setup (although the power supply is still a gigantic brick), and it's also VERY silent, which was something that pissed me off with my old 360 (and a problem with XBox One's current generation), I only hear the console when it's accessing a disc, and faintly!
Everything works great and this was a great bundle to get started with. The games included are awesome, and the 250GB hard drive is very, very handy.

Transferring all my data from my old 360 was a breeze.

A very recommended, still current platform, at an affordable price.
3 people found this helpful
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this console as a Christmas present for myself in January. As always, Amazon's delivery service was prompt and I received it in three days. Included in the package are, Xbox 360 E console, an AV and power cable, one controller and batteries, a cheap Xbox headset that you may as well toss, and one month of Xbox life which includes a free month of Hulu plus as well as the two games. Downside: The package does not include an HDMI cable which you will want to procure in order to receive the best quality picture.
Since I purchased the console, I have been using it to play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The console performs exceptionally well and keeps the frame rate up to speed even during intense combat. I have experienced few glitches while playing, most of which occurred when loading a new area. When you first turn on the console, you will have to download an update or two from Microsoft in order to access Xbox live. This is a minimal setback but just a few more minutes you will have to wait to play.
Overall, this console is a great choice if you don't want to pay the full price for the Xbox one, or in my case, the game you want to play is not available for the One. The console, as shown, is a glossy black which fits in much better with the rest of your gaming paraphernalia. Unlike the original 360, who has a white television? The console has four USB ports which you probably won't need since the internal hard drive is plenty large to cater to you movies, games and DLC demands. The only negative feedback I can offer is, the controller will not accept a normal headphone jack and you must use Xbox accessories.
If gaming is your forte and you are looking for a stylish and capable console to handle your gaming needs, the Xbox 360 E is definitely for you.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 19, 2015
FIRST IMPRESSIONS
Got this used, not because I don't think I'm worth it but because I think everyone deserves second chances. Came out of the box in great shape, looked good as new as promised, with those adhesive clear plastic sheets still on the decals. Though it had been used "barely out of the package" it still had everything that was in the bundle: the two games, headset and appropriate wiring. Not sure why the previous owner so quickly abandoned it, I can imagine it's a sensitive subject so I haven't asked.

COMPARISON TO OLDER MODELS
For anyone who's been using the older generation 360's so far this has been a great upgrade. Overheating was an issue with the last 2 older consoles I watched die briefly after purchase, and their short lives were marked by overworked fans desperately (LOUDLY) trying to save them from their fate. When the red ring of death announced the reaper's presence, I did all I could: replacing the heat sinks, repairing fan blades, playing soothing Celtic music. To no avail.

This new model is so cool and quiet I have to check to make sure it's actually on before I switch my monitors (have it facing away from my desk, I don't allow advanced electronics the chance to look me in the eye, it's a respect thing).

So far no hiccups with play or any slow downs in the drive that I can detect. I plan on downloading quite a bit of my games so it's nice to know that with 250GB this thing will soon know more about me than I care to remember about myself.

Once I've had it a bit longer and gotten past the honeymoon phase I'll update with pros and cons.
2 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2014
Last Christmas, 2013, we were evaluating game machines for my ten year old son. He wanted something more than the Wii he had been using since he was a tyke. We liked the new Sony Playstation and the new Xbox X-1 but we were not happy about the lack of age appropriate games for a ten year old. As I was reading reviews for the new machines it became clear that the new machines are not that much better in terms of graphics. However the Xbox 360 had a bunch of games with plenty of choices for a ten year old boy. So we pulled the trigger and got him this machine. Simply it rocks. Sure he was only used to a Wii and the family PC. However even his friends come over and have a blast on this machine. I reckon it's still good for a while and I still can't find a compelling reason to upgrade to an X-1.
on January 5, 2014
I've been a mostly Playstation fan, but I'm really glad I bought this console.
Set up was easy, and didn't really take that much time. Connects to wireless internet networks quickly, and is pretty quiet during gameplay. Unlike earlier versions of the 360 console, this one doesn't overheat(there is plenty of vents on top and on both sides).
Design resembles the newly released XboxOne, in that it's a square & big black box. :)
The only downside on this bundle(and all the other 360 bundles available on Amazon) is that Microsoft STILL doesn't include HDMI cables(just standard ones) in the package. If your videogaming setup includes a flat screen/hdtv/etc., then standard cables just don't make sense.
on February 6, 2015
My girlfriend was speechless when I have this to her for Christmas. It was a hidden last gift and she sure didn't expect this. I really like this new version. I didn't really know anything about it, I just wanted the newer and better model for he . A lot different from the slim and takes some getting used to. Its quiet and doesn't rattle when you move it, I'm glad that they fixed it. Ganges work well and are nice. My girlfriend and I play all the time together and on Live, it's both awesome and cute. Not a problem and it's totally worth the price.
on March 24, 2014
Enjoying it very much. Much better than playing on my PC. I like the free game, Tomb Raider, very much, I would buy that one. I give that a 5 star also. To be extra cautious I added the Nyko Intercooler STS for Xbox 360 which doesn't snap in the 360E. I broke off the two tabs and used 2 way tape instead and it works perfect. I also added a Thermaltake Mobile Fan II External USB Cooling Fan which sits on the opposite side blowing in the side vent. It sits on it's own stand. I did put tape on top and sides to force all the air into the vent. I connected both to a separate powered USB port. The 360 runs so cool I know I don't have to worry about anything.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 5, 2014
So I bought this on Black friday for $189, I've been a playstation fanboy for years (no hate) but I'm actually amazed at what the xbox can do, The device is slick, sexy, and surprisingly powerful! it does lack a few features from the previous xbox, such as the usb hub and the touch button, but overall it has took on from it new and improved xbox one sibling! If your like me and just want something to game on every now and then the just get the 360 instead of throwing $500 out their from the one! this devices plays GTA 5 which is all i play except for battlefield 4 anymore! Plus game support until 2016 or so! so hell why not!
on June 13, 2015
I like it a lot as it is a great console to have fun and spear some time. It runs fast enough, it has plenty of hard drive space on mine (250 GB) and its control is great when handling it. There are a lot of games to choose from and the online feature to get apps or games is very complete/user friendly. You can download demos and use Netflix or Youtube without Gold. With Gold you get 2 free games per month. I got like 3 months free with this set.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.