Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 7, 2014
he has not left his room since he got it. I know he is still alive though cause food comes up missing
55 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 30, 2015
I bought this to replace a broken Jasper unit, and I am really glad. For a second I thought I'd get an Xbox One, but I am glad that I didn't, for the time being I don't need one.

The MUCH smaller footprint makes it fit better in your setup (although the power supply is still a gigantic brick), and it's also VERY silent, which was something that pissed me off with my old 360 (and a problem with XBox One's current generation), I only hear the console when it's accessing a disc, and faintly!
Everything works great and this was a great bundle to get started with. The games included are awesome, and the 250GB hard drive is very, very handy.

Transferring all my data from my old 360 was a breeze.

A very recommended, still current platform, at an affordable price.
on January 28, 2014
Last Christmas, 2013, we were evaluating game machines for my ten year old son. He wanted something more than the Wii he had been using since he was a tyke. We liked the new Sony Playstation and the new Xbox X-1 but we were not happy about the lack of age appropriate games for a ten year old. As I was reading reviews for the new machines it became clear that the new machines are not that much better in terms of graphics. However the Xbox 360 had a bunch of games with plenty of choices for a ten year old boy. So we pulled the trigger and got him this machine. Simply it rocks. Sure he was only used to a Wii and the family PC. However even his friends come over and have a blast on this machine. I reckon it's still good for a while and I still can't find a compelling reason to upgrade to an X-1.
on March 24, 2014
Enjoying it very much. Much better than playing on my PC. I like the free game, Tomb Raider, very much, I would buy that one. I give that a 5 star also. To be extra cautious I added the Nyko Intercooler STS for Xbox 360 which doesn't snap in the 360E. I broke off the two tabs and used 2 way tape instead and it works perfect. I also added a Thermaltake Mobile Fan II External USB Cooling Fan which sits on the opposite side blowing in the side vent. It sits on it's own stand. I did put tape on top and sides to force all the air into the vent. I connected both to a separate powered USB port. The 360 runs so cool I know I don't have to worry about anything.
on January 16, 2014
For the kids, although I found demo version of wings of steel. Not much fun, this game, without the flight stick. Xbox controller over responsive and game, I think, would take too many hours to gain control feel. I'm too old to waste time on it. Although this bundle was cheap for me ($180), regular price, I think, is also worth the entertainment. Except for demos and the bundle, everything else must be paid extra, such as Xbox membership, and other memberships to netflix, amazon, etc. Downloads quick enough with wifi n.
on January 13, 2014
This is my first video game console. My son has had a few, but this is my first. I bought this primarily to use Rocksmith 2014 for my daughters who are both trying to learn the guitar. Now it is the battle royal to see who can get up and get a game going on. "Mom, Dad's playing Diablo again! I can't practice my guitar!" "Honey, the girls are playing that racing game again and I can't use my TV!" "I don't care what you guys want to watch, I'm playing Legos! Go do your homework!" Last one was the Mrs. by the way. The thing is addictive and we love it. What else to say? It's fun, it works, it's teaching my kids to play the guitar.
on January 17, 2014
Great game system, the games are all nice and a nice variety for starting up. The free month of xbox live gold you also get and that was just another added benefit to the game system. We got two more free games for being members after we signed up. My son loves it and the graphics are wonderful. The remote control is a really nice one that comes with it. Also they had a head set in the box that came with it for playing live online. We didn't know about that. A second nice surprise on the order.
on August 30, 2014
I love this xbox, Plenty of memory for my sons, no more buying or renting games to get home and have broken hearted children because we need more memory just to play the game! My kids and I are so pleased with this purchase! And the games that come with it make it well worth the money!! Customer service through the seller was excellent, he shipped it priority for no extra charge so that it would arrive for my sons birthday. The Computer Guy is where I will buy all electronics from now on.
on October 22, 2015
Bought this unit used, tested it and it works flawlessly. It was advertised as "like new" however, the unit was scuffed and scratch all over. The marks don't effect its, functionality but when its advertised as like new you would expect to see minimal signs of use, I've got some fine scratch remover which should return it to like new condition. It was packed in the original box, free Halo 4 game and a Laura Croft downloadable game with all the paperwork. Overall, I am happy with the unit.
on October 17, 2014
I could tell you of the console war. The fanboys and the rage, but that was a long time ago.
The Xbox 360 is a great console and there are a TON of great games for it. Great games are STILL being released for it. Do you like video games? If your answer is yes then buy and Xbox 360.

I would recommend Borderlands(1,2 and Pre-Sequel), Halo (Any), Mass Effect (All 3), Saints Row (2-4) and anything you like playing. It's all good.

Happy gaming!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.