Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on February 1, 2016
My son was turning 14 and I was looking to buy a XBOX 360, but didn't want to cheap out and get a refurbished one, but still not pay too much. I had looked a couple different places when I found this bundle. Not only did I get 250GB, a race game with the controllere, I also got 2 remote controls with a game that was $38+ for the price I would have spent just to get the game. My son loved the gift and his friends mom that recently bought an XBOX for her son, said she wished she would have gotten on walmart.com and seen this bundle before she got her sons game.
I don't know too much about games, but everyone loves that this one is the "Elite" you just put your finger over the turn on button and it turns on! Very cool! Lots of cool features like Netflix etc.
We are very happy with our purchase.

Xbox 360 has more ways to play, and now for a limited time get Forza Motorsport 4 and a Wireless Speed Wheel. With the largest portfolio of games to choose from, Xbox 360 has something for everyone — from classic titles to the biggest blockbuster games. The spacious 250GB hard drive gives you the space you need to store arcade games, movies, demos, and even full Xbox 360 games. Plus, with built-in Wi-Fi, it's easy to connect to Xbox LIVE to access tons of great entertainment — from HD movies and TV shows to live sports.

Xbox 360 250GB Racing Bundle:
Xbox 360 S Console: The Xbox 360 S console runs whisper quiet, letting you play games and watch movies without interference. Easily connect to Xbox LIVE, play with friends all over the world and experience a world of entertainment.
Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel: Take the wheel for easy motion-controlled racing. With the Wireless Speed Wheel, experience realistic, accurate steering, and feel every bump in the road with rumble feedback. The Wireless Speed Wheel is compatible with all your favorite racing games on Xbox 360, and puts you in total control with intuitive buttons and triggers.
Forza Motorsport 4 Game: Forza Motorsport 4 takes innovative leaps forward in the racing genre, delivering stunningly beautiful graphics, a robust variety of cars, tracks and challenges. Experience ground-breaking social interaction through Xbox LIVE and revel in your car passion like never before. Rated "E" for Everyone.
250GB Hard Drive: The 250GB hard drive allows you to save your games and store television shows, movies, music, pictures, trailers, levels, demos and other content available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
Built-in Wi-Fi: The Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download or stream HD movies, TV episodes, and games from Xbox LIVE Marketplace in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house. Compatible with b/g/n networks.
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: This award-winning, high-performance wireless controller features the Xbox Guide Button for quick, in-game access to friends and music. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of up to 30 hours on two AA batteries.
on December 1, 2012
First of all.....the package came in abit early which is a plus for me (5 days) and im in an APO address so do the math,....I have to say this bundle is by far the best purchase I have ever made.A 250GB hard drive was quite able to accommodate my favorite games and installed smoothly,runs so silent you could hear yourself breathe LOL just until the game loads!!!!.The Forza game is what drew me to buy this bundle and I must say its so much worth the purchase.The game's graphics are just out of this world and the Wheel controller that's with all this is the frosting to the cake.i love my xbox now more than ever (putting away my old one 4GB HD).......I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there who's into the racing games. 5star Purchase.......Thanks Amazon LLC for your promptness in shipping.
on December 14, 2016
ok for now I guess
on July 14, 2012
Simply the best deal for an xbox right now. With the other options all being limited to either 4GB hard drives or games that are over a year old, the fact that this comes with, as the box states, $110 worth of free stuff makes it a no-brainer. The wheel is very well designed (but definitely made with sim games in mind; tried this with Split-Second and it was laughable)and Forza is a great game.
As for the Xbox, I got this for my girlfriend because her last-gen 360 is making troubling noises, and since she plays lots of games with DLC, 250 gigs is the only way to go. Slim, silent, pleasant touch buttons, and more USB ports. Fantastic.
If you need a new Xbox or you're looking to get into the system, get this deal before it runs out.
on September 23, 2012
I really enjoy the Forza 4 racing game. I was surprised to see how makes and models of cars that there are in the game. Each car has its own characteristics to get used to if you want to win with it. The steering wheel makes it especially enjoyable. I have seen many gimics over the years that said you could drive in the game that did not work. I was pleasantly surprised to see this actually worked. I tried to play the game with a regular controller and it was much more difficult. After shopping around I found this to be a good deal.
on December 9, 2012
This is really just a review of the bundle since I assume you can read any number of reviews of the 360S itself should you desire - c'mon, you already know if you want one of these or not :)

This was recently on sale for 250. With Forza and the wheel, that was a great deal for a 250gb bundle. More than that... these days frankly you can do better.

So if you see it on sale, and you like Racing games, go for it. The wheel is no replacement for a "real" steering rig, but I found it very comfortable and a lot easier to drive with than using the controller. It's a nice compromise, and it works with Forza out of the box.
on June 11, 2012
A little background. Before college, I bought Forza 2 and a racing wheel for my xbox 360. My dad loved to play this game with me for 2 reasons, he loves sports cars and he could never figure out first person shooters. I took my xbox with me to college and my dad would always want me to bring my xbox home so we could play.
I bought this bundle for my dad as an early Father's Day present. Considering that a 250GB xbox 360 is normally $299, you are getting a pretty good deal when they throw in Forza 4 and a wireless racing controller. Dad and I played this past weekend and he loved it. The graphics on the game are a big improvement on Forza 2, the xbox is very quiet in comparison to my old 360, and I really like the wireless racing controller. I am actually thinking about switching my xbox with his
on November 2, 2012
This bundle is a great deal. I was considering just getting a 4bg xbox for $200. However, for only 50 dollars more you get 250 gb hard drive, a fun game with an amazing controller (the race wheel). Anyways, my five year old xbox box finally bit the bullet 2 months ago and I decided to get a new one since my XBOX gold membership had already automatically renewed. I originally just wanted to get the 4gb to play Assassin's Creed 3, and buy a couple flash drives for extra memory. However, the price of the 4gb xbox plus the flash drives would only be a few bucks less than the 250 rig. As it stands right now I am having a lot more fun with the racewheel and Forza 4 than I am with Assassin's Creed 3. If you need a new xbox this seems like the one to get, as the holiday bundle doesn't include the racewheel and the games don't appear to be compete titles.
on April 30, 2016
Are you kidding me 250gb in the warehouse deal ,for 83 bucks I got 250 GB 360,steering wheel and forza 4 . I had to stop playing to write this review but for now you can't go wrong and back to my game.
on November 17, 2012
The steering wheel sucks. IF you are buying Forza for being an awesome racing game you will not enjoy the steering wheel unless you have nothing better to do. It does work good, but just isn't fun. If i want a wheel I'll go drive my truck.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question