Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xbox 360 250GB Elite Splinter Cell Conviction Bundle
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Edition: 250 GB Elite Splinter Cell Conviction Bundle|Change
Price:$396.01+ $3.98 shipping

on June 10, 2010
This bundle is excellent. Got it at a great price here through amazon. Microsoft should not call this a special edition though, because it is of no such. So the bundle is a great buy for anyone, whether you are a loyal xbox owner or a new owner this is the one to go with. Microsoft's new JASPER models are freakin amazing! Smaller power brick, quieter/cooler, much cooler, system. Played for five hours the other day and the xbox was just warm not on fire. Overall I love this bundle. Great buy, recommended for everyone.
on November 10, 2013
I was a little hesitant on purchasing this, but I'm really glad I did. It works perfectly and I've not had one issue using it while playing a ton of COD: Ghosts. The only thing that I'll mention is that this unit like the older models doesn't have WiFi built in. You'll need to buy an adapter. I'm happy with it though and can't complain.
on December 13, 2013
Delivered fast and works great! I've had so much fun on this system. It functions great. Tends to be loud turning some games in the system itself. But I just turn up the volume of the game and play on.
on July 9, 2010
Don't get me wrong, PS3 has nice exclusives, but I was very tempted to get a XBOX 360, and I finally did. I was trying to decide between this and the XBOX FFXIII bundle, but I already had the FFXIII game for PS3 so I went with this one.
Well, definitely the XBOX has some nice features and exclusives that I couldn't get with the PS3. I ordered a bunch of XBOX 360 exclusives with this bundle and I am glad I did. I am starting Forza 2 and Fable II right now and I realize how much fun I was missing. The feel of the XBOX controls is also much better than the PS3 controls.
Wouldn't say that one console is better than the other. Both of them have cool features. Now that I own both, I have the best of two worlds.
Shipping was free and fast through Amazon. It arrived on the estimated delivery date. Very pleased so far. Got the TS intercooler and it works like a charm!
on February 8, 2014
This product was too used to resell for a major profit. The game case was broken and the controllers were used beyond a barely used status. The system itself is even an original xBox 360 which means it has lower processing capacity. Not worth even CLOSE to $300.
on November 13, 2011
I purchased this console with the intent to start a xbox360 relationship.It work for awhile at the expense of scratching up game disc, sounding like it could come apart at any moment with all the noise coming from the tray.Well eventually it died so that was the end of that relationship.
on May 29, 2010
Excellent bundle came with no trouble, amazon is as good as always, a must buy if you need a console and you want the whole deal in one box
on November 7, 2011
I bought this in February of this year, and little did I know, these were mass purchased in 2010. Low and behold , the CD drive failed, and the product wasn't under warranty, as i bought it for all intents and purposes "second hand". Very disappointing, as I do not have $100.00 to get it repaired.
on July 21, 2010
I bought this for my fiance and his 10 year old daughter (the game was for him, she got something more age appropriate) and we've loved it. I don't care for video games unless they are old school (PacMan, etc.), but we use the Xbox360 to watch Netflix and LOVE it since we don't want to pay $70/month for cable. My fiance says the Splinter Cell game is tough, but he likes it. It was great that it came with 2 wireless remotes. I'm not sure we'll use the extra memory, but I'm glad we have it just in case. Lots of fun and a good deal. We've had it about it a month and I'd give the Xbox 360 5 stars, 3-4 for the game based on what my fiance said about it. He's
on July 2, 2010
Probably the best console system + bundle Ive purchased. I was considering the new slim model but actually prefer the matte finish (and price) of the older Elite. Im a PC gamer by heart, have owned a PS3 system shortly but could not get used to the controller. I like the 360 controller much better, perfect in my hands. Ive heard many horror stories regarding the Xbox systems. I just finished Splinter Cell Conviction (couple of hours a day, awesome game!) and did not run into any heat or noise issues, the system runs warmish and fan noise is minimal. Im late getting into this generation of consoles but I think this a great time to buy the system because of the huge library of games and recent price drops.