Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Xbox 360 E 4GB Console” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Xbox 360 E 4GB Console
|Price:||$156.82 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$43.17 (22%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Xbox 360 E console
- 1 Black Wireless Controller
- Built in Wi-Fi
- 1 month of Xbox LIVE Gold
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The new Xbox 360 4GB console has built-in wi-fi, a black wireless controller, a standard definition composite A/V cable, and comes with a free one-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.
Here today, ready for tomorrow with a brand new, leaner machine. Wi-fi is built in for easier connection to the world of entertainment on Xbox LIVE, where HD movies and TV stream in an instant. It’s ready for the controller-free experiences of Kinect – you don’t just play the game, you are the game. Xbox 360 is more games, entertainment, and fun.
- Xbox 360 E Console: The new console is sleeker and quieter with a stylish design that will be the centerpiece of your home entertainment system.
- Xbox 360 4GB Hard Drive: The internal 4GB hard drive allows you to save your games and store television shows, movies, music, pictures, trailers, levels, demos, and more extras available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The new Xbox 360 has 802.11n Wi-Fi built in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download or stream HD movies, TV episodes, and games from Xbox LIVE Marketplace in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house.1
- Kinect Ready: Kinect makes you the controller. With a dedicated, specialized port, the Xbox 360 E 4GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect sensor and have you up off the couch and into the world of Kinect in no time.
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: This award-winning, high-performance wireless controller features the Xbox Guide Button for quick, in-game access to friends and music. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of 30 hours on two AA batteries.
- Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable: Use Xbox 360 on standard-definition televisions using this connection over traditional composite connectors. Play high-quality audio with the included stereo connector.
- Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE brings a whole world of entertainment possibility right to your Xbox 360. Play with friends online, and watch streaming movies and TV from Zune and Netflix, all in crystal-clear HD. Watch live sporting events and check out highlights from your favorite teams on ESPN. You'll find loads of your favorite music from Last.fm and the ability to connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter, right on the best screen in the house.
1 Compatible with b/g/n networks
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is this new console?
A: We have redesigned the console to update the look to bring it in line with the Xbox family. With this updated design, we are aligning the Xbox 360 closer to the Xbox One's look.
Q: Is Xbox 360 E backward compatible?
A: Yes. Xbox 360 E is backward compatible with all Xbox 360 original game titles. Most Xbox 360 Original accessories are also compatible.
Q: Can I use my old power supply for the Xbox 360 S with the new Xbox 360 E or vice versa?
A: No, because there is a change in the power supply configuration. That said, every new Xbox 360 comes with its own power supply.
What's in the Box
- Xbox 360 E Black Console
- 4GB Hard Drive
- 1 Black Wireless Controller
- 1 month of Xbox LIVE Gold
- Composite A/V Cable 3.5MM
Top Customer Reviews
Again if you are a hardcore gamer and plan on playing the latest and greatest multiplayer online games, get the 250GB version or buy this and plan on immediately upgrading the storage. I'm quite happy playing older/classic games and have no interest in playing online so this with the 32GB USB drive will work fine for me.
If you want to take advantage of the free Games for Gold (if you have a Gold subscription), good luck downloading any of those games. If you want to use the cloud game saves feature, well that takes up half a gigabyte to activate too. Even if you download nothing, some games download fairly large updates just to be playable at all. Your 4GB will easily be eaten up by any of these things.
Unless you plan on buying this console only for non-gaming purposes, like using the Amazon/Netflix/Hulu/etc apps, or only playing very small Xbox Live Arcade games, you NEED to buy a hard drive with this. Or just buy the one that includes the hard drive. But for me, 250GB wasn't enough on my Xbox 360 S, so I bought this 4GB along with the 320GB hard drive.
Now, other than the hard drive space, here's what I think about this compared to the previous Xbox 360 designs.
- Quietest design yet. I can't say for sure if it is quieter than the 360 S though or just tied, since both designs are nearly silent and I can't hear them at all when any sound is coming from my speakers. I could easily hear my launch 360's fans over my speakers, even when they were playing something relatively loud.Read more ›
My only complaint is that I just didn't wait a lil longer and save up and get the 250GB one. But then again I bought me a 32GB flash and I, personally, am good to go. I guess if you plan on doing lots of online gaming+downloading stuff then go with the 250. But if not and you wanna save a 100 bucks this is the way to go. Flash drives work just great. Don't believe the nonsense of some of these people who say otherwise. They probably buying crap flash drives. I recommend this one >>> B0058TUZTO
It is by far the fastest I have ever used, not to mention it is already set up for the XBOX. We also use them at work and I have yet found one that has failed. I CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR HARD DRIVES... Just saying...
I must admit, very easy set-up, never looked at instructions and took me about 5 minutes to hook it up. I like it very much and just ordered our first "game" for my wife. I have no interest in video games but my wife does and will play this.
I knew I did well when my son came over to the house last night to watch the Super Bowl with me, he's in college, living in the dorm and 19 years old. He noticed the xbox 360 IMMEDIATELY and asked where my games were.....he said I bought the best so I guess I made the right decision in purchasing this one. I guess I know what to buy my son for his Birthday in a month now as he has an older game console and wants one of these too.
One more thing. I like the fact that this console "is that what you call them now?" can be displayed on my TV stand either upright or on it's side. They even have little rubber ends so it won't slide around whether you place it on it's side or upright.
I guess I recommend buying this one and can't give it any less than 5 stars as I don't know anything about these. (My last game console was an Atari if that tells you how current I am)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received a console, two controllers,an AV cable, and a 250 GB internal hard drive. It's a refurbished unit, but it works like a champion. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by B. Strickland
I different game platforms but the Xbox is awesome as well. My family is addicted to Skyrim.Published 2 days ago by Sarah L.
I made the mistake of not reading all the information before purchasing. I did not see the part where it said it just comes with an SD Composite cable. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Patty Moore
I love the 360. I've never had bought my own gaming system before this one, but I still found xbox's user interface to be really easy to use. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Sharma8
Great for games. I'm in USA & all my dvd's are fron this zone, but my xbox won't play any dvd from the states. Pissed about this. Feel like I was cheated out of a big featurePublished 14 days ago by Jenny C.