Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Platform: 4GB|Change

Showing 1-10 of 780 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 996 reviews
on March 30, 2016
If you are buying this console from within the US or Canada please note that this product will not play any of your US or Canadian games or DVD's as it is a region 4 console. There is no mention of this in the product description and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why it would not play my DVD's before finally realizing this product had the wrong region code on it. I would have never have purchased this product had I known it was not a region 1 console. This should be in bold type in the description so people in different parts of the world can be sure to get a console that is compatible with the area they live in. I looked through many of the other descriptions on other xbox consoles and noticed none of them were listing the region so be sure to ask before buying any game console online.
on August 15, 2013
Got the 4GB version and plugged in a USB Flash Drive and an external hard drive and now I have about 60GB. The Xbox is super quite pretty much silent. Would recommend this to anyone looking for an Xbox 360.
66 comments| 213 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 3, 2014
I've had Xbox 360 for over 7 years and love it. When my 360 Slim started acting up I got this 360 E and I am very happy with the upgrades.

+I love the new form factor. I hated the big button I accidentally hit all the time for power. This looks more like a console under a TV and it works better too.
+I love that I was able to take my 250 GB hard drive out of the S and put it in the E and have all my games and content right back where I wanted it.
+I love the controller - it's a little more grippy than the fully slick black controllers that came with the S. Same size and everything but it feels different. More matte than gloss.

I did lose a couple files in the transfer but they were minor and I can't say they werent messed up prior to the transfer.

Overall, this is a big upgrade. Plus the additional warranty (and SquareTrade warranty, which is awesome!) keeps my minds off problems for a few more years. Highly recommended for those looking for a new console or a refresh.
on March 17, 2016
Easy and quick set up, runs great and great size. I've had a elite 360 since 2009 and the hard drive finally had an error 68 and with the disc tray broken I decided to just replace the console. The E version is space saver and with more USB ports and built in wifi means I have less accessories connected and can have more storage devices or different accessories connected at once. I like my purchase and recommend it if you're looking to replace an older 360 but don't want to move to an Xbox one yet. Most of my games still haven't been made Xbox one compatible so I'm staying in the older gen for a bit longer. And the price is great! Shipping was fast with prime and I have no complaints with the product. It is as described by the vendor.
on August 4, 2014
Great graphics, very silent, powerful, and versatile. Keep in mind that there is a difference between this Xbox, and an Xbox slim. If you want to save your games though, make sure you order a USB hard drive or flash drive over 64 GB to go with it. Due to its small memory, it's runs out of space before you realize it. Don't get the Microsoft 320 GB hard drive because it's not worth it. That costs $120, meanwhile Amazon has a good supply of 500 GB hard drives, for only $60!!! Half the price, for 280 more GB! If your not a pro gamer though and you use music and movies and all that other stuff, all you need is a USB flash drive. Great product, but just not enough memory. But on the other hand if you CAN afford a 250 GB Xbox, go for it. You'll waste time and effort to order a hard drive.
on December 11, 2016
Really wish I could give 0 stars. Packaging and delivery was great but the console was extremely defective, no controller would connect to it at all. Even the controller that came with it could even connect to other consoles but for some reason it just wouldn't connect. Luckily I returned and got the full refund. Seller was very nice and cooperative so that's good.
on March 9, 2016
Box arrived and clearly recycled as it was not sealed. Same for the material inside the box to wrap the console, cables, etc. When I went to register the console on my Xbox Live account, using Serial Number on console, it came up as a XBOX 360 S!!!!! My live account also included an entry for associated Kinect, which was not included. Finally, warranty is valid throught May 27, 2016 - not even 3 months. Also, the unit will not read game discs that worked on old console. Might get 1 in 30 attempts to read game disc properly.

Clearly, this is a refurbished system and I WILL be sending it back for refund.
on December 25, 2016
So I got what I thought was "refurbished" Xbox 360 - go to set it up with my holster on Christmas morning and it has all of the previous owners information on it of which I can't even change because the previous owners had a passcode. If I could give negative stars I would
on February 25, 2016
Bought this xbox as a surprise for my nephew and it is a pal region xbox. It was not listed anywhere in the product description that it was a pal xbox an it won't play any games I own or his DVDs so I now have to buy another one elsewhere
on May 5, 2016
We have 3 of these in our house. This most recent one was purchased by my 8 year old with his birthday money. We have also had the Xbox One and PS4 but always come back to this console, I think mainly because it has the largest library of games to date. There is literally something for everyone here. The overheating is definitiely an issue with these consoles so you will want some sort of the many fan cooling options if you purchase one of these. We use ours with Kinect, Xbox Live, and to watch movies and listen to music as well. Overall still a good console that is now at a very affordable price given its age and all the newer consoles out there.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.