Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon October 3, 2014
I've had Xbox 360 for over 7 years and love it. When my 360 Slim started acting up I got this 360 E and I am very happy with the upgrades.

+I love the new form factor. I hated the big button I accidentally hit all the time for power. This looks more like a console under a TV and it works better too.
+I love that I was able to take my 250 GB hard drive out of the S and put it in the E and have all my games and content right back where I wanted it.
+I love the controller - it's a little more grippy than the fully slick black controllers that came with the S. Same size and everything but it feels different. More matte than gloss.

I did lose a couple files in the transfer but they were minor and I can't say they werent messed up prior to the transfer.

Overall, this is a big upgrade. Plus the additional warranty (and SquareTrade warranty, which is awesome!) keeps my minds off problems for a few more years. Highly recommended for those looking for a new console or a refresh.
on March 17, 2016
Easy and quick set up, runs great and great size. I've had a elite 360 since 2009 and the hard drive finally had an error 68 and with the disc tray broken I decided to just replace the console. The E version is space saver and with more USB ports and built in wifi means I have less accessories connected and can have more storage devices or different accessories connected at once. I like my purchase and recommend it if you're looking to replace an older 360 but don't want to move to an Xbox one yet. Most of my games still haven't been made Xbox one compatible so I'm staying in the older gen for a bit longer. And the price is great! Shipping was fast with prime and I have no complaints with the product. It is as described by the vendor.
on August 4, 2014
Great graphics, very silent, powerful, and versatile. Keep in mind that there is a difference between this Xbox, and an Xbox slim. If you want to save your games though, make sure you order a USB hard drive or flash drive over 64 GB to go with it. Due to its small memory, it's runs out of space before you realize it. Don't get the Microsoft 320 GB hard drive because it's not worth it. That costs $120, meanwhile Amazon has a good supply of 500 GB hard drives, for only $60!!! Half the price, for 280 more GB! If your not a pro gamer though and you use music and movies and all that other stuff, all you need is a USB flash drive. Great product, but just not enough memory. But on the other hand if you CAN afford a 250 GB Xbox, go for it. You'll waste time and effort to order a hard drive.
on March 30, 2016
If you are buying this console from within the US or Canada please note that this product will not play any of your US or Canadian games or DVD's as it is a region 4 console. There is no mention of this in the product description and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why it would not play my DVD's before finally realizing this product had the wrong region code on it. I would have never have purchased this product had I known it was not a region 1 console. This should be in bold type in the description so people in different parts of the world can be sure to get a console that is compatible with the area they live in. I looked through many of the other descriptions on other xbox consoles and noticed none of them were listing the region so be sure to ask before buying any game console online.
on December 2, 2013
First off let me say, this is my first Xbox. I'm not much of a gamer but I saw this for a great price on Black Friday and decided to pick it up. As many other reviewers have stated, please plan on picking up extra memory. I picked up a 32GB USB stick and I now have as much memory as I need. For those of you who are hardcore gamers you'll need more than that I'm sure. I'd suggest getting a hard drive. For example (with the free month of Xbox live) you can download 2 free games/month. This month the 1st game is over 6GB. So you wouldn't even be able to download that game with the 4GB built in (which is actually much less than that available.) That being said...I'm just a casual gamer so I'm not too concerned about it. Yet another caution. No games come with. If you plan on giving this as a gift you might want to pick up a game or two to get them started. The Xbox does come with a few demo games and you can always download other demos, but if you want to be playing out of the box you'll need some games. Hookup was very easy. I just plugged it in via HDMI (does not come with it. It does come with the Red, White, Yellow cable.), plugged it in to the wall and I was off and running. Couldn't be easier. I had to go through a few steps of setting up an Xbox live account, but that was no biggie.

Again if you are a hardcore gamer and plan on playing the latest and greatest multiplayer online games, get the 250GB version or buy this and plan on immediately upgrading the storage. I'm quite happy playing older/classic games and have no interest in playing online so this with the 32GB USB drive will work fine for me.

Enjoy!
66 comments| 319 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2016
Works perfectly and comes with everything you need to plug in and use right away.
on February 11, 2014
I had an old XBox Arcade that had been through a lightning storm and had lost its HDMI port and network connection. I had been trying to squeeze a few more months out of it by buying the wireless network adapter and component cable. I couldn't get the wireless adapter to work because the XBox kept thinking there was a network cable plugged in even though there wasn't. Even though the video was acceptable the inner fan kept getting louder and louder and I knew the ship was going down. I finally broke down and bought this new XBox.

I bought an empty slim hard drive case because I wanted to use the drive out of my old machine. I disassembled the old drive case and put it into the one I bought and it works perfectly. You could certainly do this with a new 2.5" hard drive as well. If you can get these hard drive-less XBoxes cheap you can definitely save yourself some money with a little work for which you can find directions online. The new XBox works great and I have another controller now. It has wired and wireless internet built in which worked immediately once I connected it to Wifi. I'm back on XBox Live and playing on a quiet XBox!
on April 22, 2016
This xbox came just as expected- perfect and only $149.99. The design is sleek and beautiful and compared to the original 360 this one is as quiet as the night itself. One of my only complaints was the removal of the optical audio out but it isn't a game changer and if I had to buy it again I would of. On another note it just has 4gb of internal memory but that can be remedied with flash drives- which works with most of my games. If you need a gaming system and one on a budget this is the way to go- or you could just save up a bit longer and get the Xbone!

Team Xbox~
on July 13, 2014
Extremely happy with my Xbox purchase. With 4gb it can run out quick so you should plan for other storage options. I have used both external hard drives and USB flash drives and that will work. I recommend using a higher quality USB flash drive. The xbox stopped recognizing a Lexar USB flash drive I was using. After I formatted the drive it recognized it again but the same issue happened again after a month.
on January 1, 2014
I bought this because my nephew loves minecraft. So, i bought the cheapest xbox i could find just so he is able to play the game. It is perfect for him. Not recommended for serious gamers due to lack of storage. His dad can buy him an external hard drive i guess. Service was timely, no problems.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.