Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Xbox 360 E 4GB Console
Platform: 4GB|Change

VINE VOICEon October 3, 2014
I've had Xbox 360 for over 7 years and love it. When my 360 Slim started acting up I got this 360 E and I am very happy with the upgrades.

+I love the new form factor. I hated the big button I accidentally hit all the time for power. This looks more like a console under a TV and it works better too.
+I love that I was able to take my 250 GB hard drive out of the S and put it in the E and have all my games and content right back where I wanted it.
+I love the controller - it's a little more grippy than the fully slick black controllers that came with the S. Same size and everything but it feels different. More matte than gloss.

I did lose a couple files in the transfer but they were minor and I can't say they werent messed up prior to the transfer.

Overall, this is a big upgrade. Plus the additional warranty (and SquareTrade warranty, which is awesome!) keeps my minds off problems for a few more years. Highly recommended for those looking for a new console or a refresh.
3 helpful votes
on March 17, 2016
Easy and quick set up, runs great and great size. I've had a elite 360 since 2009 and the hard drive finally had an error 68 and with the disc tray broken I decided to just replace the console. The E version is space saver and with more USB ports and built in wifi means I have less accessories connected and can have more storage devices or different accessories connected at once. I like my purchase and recommend it if you're looking to replace an older 360 but don't want to move to an Xbox one yet. Most of my games still haven't been made Xbox one compatible so I'm staying in the older gen for a bit longer. And the price is great! Shipping was fast with prime and I have no complaints with the product. It is as described by the vendor.
5 helpful votes
on March 30, 2016
If you are buying this console from within the US or Canada please note that this product will not play any of your US or Canadian games or DVD's as it is a region 4 console. There is no mention of this in the product description and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why it would not play my DVD's before finally realizing this product had the wrong region code on it. I would have never have purchased this product had I known it was not a region 1 console. This should be in bold type in the description so people in different parts of the world can be sure to get a console that is compatible with the area they live in. I looked through many of the other descriptions on other xbox consoles and noticed none of them were listing the region so be sure to ask before buying any game console online.
36 helpful votes
37 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on December 2, 2013
First off let me say, this is my first Xbox. I'm not much of a gamer but I saw this for a great price on Black Friday and decided to pick it up. As many other reviewers have stated, please plan on picking up extra memory. I picked up a 32GB USB stick and I now have as much memory as I need. For those of you who are hardcore gamers you'll need more than that I'm sure. I'd suggest getting a hard drive. For example (with the free month of Xbox live) you can download 2 free games/month. This month the 1st game is over 6GB. So you wouldn't even be able to download that game with the 4GB built in (which is actually much less than that available.) That being said...I'm just a casual gamer so I'm not too concerned about it. Yet another caution. No games come with. If you plan on giving this as a gift you might want to pick up a game or two to get them started. The Xbox does come with a few demo games and you can always download other demos, but if you want to be playing out of the box you'll need some games. Hookup was very easy. I just plugged it in via HDMI (does not come with it. It does come with the Red, White, Yellow cable.), plugged it in to the wall and I was off and running. Couldn't be easier. I had to go through a few steps of setting up an Xbox live account, but that was no biggie.

Again if you are a hardcore gamer and plan on playing the latest and greatest multiplayer online games, get the 250GB version or buy this and plan on immediately upgrading the storage. I'm quite happy playing older/classic games and have no interest in playing online so this with the 32GB USB drive will work fine for me.

Enjoy!
319 helpful votes
320 helpful votes
66 comments|Report abuse
on April 22, 2016
This xbox came just as expected- perfect and only $149.99. The design is sleek and beautiful and compared to the original 360 this one is as quiet as the night itself. One of my only complaints was the removal of the optical audio out but it isn't a game changer and if I had to buy it again I would of. On another note it just has 4gb of internal memory but that can be remedied with flash drives- which works with most of my games. If you need a gaming system and one on a budget this is the way to go- or you could just save up a bit longer and get the Xbone!

Team Xbox~
on July 13, 2014
Extremely happy with my Xbox purchase. With 4gb it can run out quick so you should plan for other storage options. I have used both external hard drives and USB flash drives and that will work. I recommend using a higher quality USB flash drive. The xbox stopped recognizing a Lexar USB flash drive I was using. After I formatted the drive it recognized it again but the same issue happened again after a month.
3 helpful votes
on August 26, 2017
Product was exactly as promised. Purchase in January and is still running just fine. My son loves his new game system. I would say money well spent. Delivery was on time and every product works great.
on May 7, 2015
This Xbox 360 is awesome. I bought it new and it came with a lot of extras. A game and 1 yr of Xbox live, my grand kids couldn't be happier. We have had this since Christmas and its still running strong. Being used by 2 children I must say it was such a deal.I recommend this to everyone. I had previously purchased an Xbox at a major electronic retailer and had to keep returning it because of issues. That was a waste of my time and money. Everyone is very happy now..
2 helpful votes
on May 2, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my stepson, and he loves it! I also bought him an Xbox Gold Live membership so he is able to use all of the apps. The Xbox also acts as an alternate Verizon FiOS box because with the FiOS app, it allows you to watch 30 of the most popular channels that you already subscibe to. So instead of renting an additoinal FiOS box from Verizon, all he has to do is use the FiOS app. I had to add two 35 GB thumb drives to increase the memory in order to be able to download updates, apps, and games. Other than that, he can also play hours and hours of games, whether they be on disc, downloadable, or online.
2 helpful votes
on March 26, 2017
As with all xboxs, disc reading laser went bad within one year. Ill never buy an xbox again.
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.