Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 30, 2016
If you are buying this console from within the US or Canada please note that this product will not play any of your US or Canadian games or DVD's as it is a region 4 console. There is no mention of this in the product description and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why it would not play my DVD's before finally realizing this product had the wrong region code on it. I would have never have purchased this product had I known it was not a region 1 console. This should be in bold type in the description so people in different parts of the world can be sure to get a console that is compatible with the area they live in. I looked through many of the other descriptions on other xbox consoles and noticed none of them were listing the region so be sure to ask before buying any game console online.
22 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2018
I bought this as a gift, my kid wanted to play some of the older xbox 360 games. They where able to get threw the setup bit after that it wouldn't play any discs then it just wouldn't turn on. Complete waste of money.
on April 22, 2016
This xbox came just as expected- perfect and only $149.99. The design is sleek and beautiful and compared to the original 360 this one is as quiet as the night itself. One of my only complaints was the removal of the optical audio out but it isn't a game changer and if I had to buy it again I would of. On another note it just has 4gb of internal memory but that can be remedied with flash drives- which works with most of my games. If you need a gaming system and one on a budget this is the way to go- or you could just save up a bit longer and get the Xbone!

Team Xbox~
on July 13, 2014
Extremely happy with my Xbox purchase. With 4gb it can run out quick so you should plan for other storage options. I have used both external hard drives and USB flash drives and that will work. I recommend using a higher quality USB flash drive. The xbox stopped recognizing a Lexar USB flash drive I was using. After I formatted the drive it recognized it again but the same issue happened again after a month.
on July 5, 2017
One of the best consoles... the thing was a beauty placed over my entertaiment centre...
on February 21, 2016
If you get the 4 GB console you better have at least a 32 GB external drive. I could not play COD Black Ops 3 and Battlefield Hardline without deleting files. Set up was easy. If you wondering if the console has a HDMI output - yes, it does and you do not need a special cord made by Microsoft. Any quality HDMI cord will do. Still trying to redeem the XBox Live Gold 30-day free trial.
on February 25, 2016
Bought this xbox as a surprise for my nephew and it is a pal region xbox. It was not listed anywhere in the product description that it was a pal xbox an it won't play any games I own or his DVDs so I now have to buy another one elsewhere
on December 10, 2017
Worked great up to a month ago, then I got a Red Dot of Death, and conveniently 2 months out of warranty.
on March 6, 2014
We had the Xbox 360 original console for years, traded it in repeatedly when various sections of the ring (or the nefarious entirety of it) would light up. Typically it was hardware issues -the disc drive or the fans- and aside from all that, it was loud!

We upgraded to this E Console and it's blissfully quiet, I can't hear it running at all from across the room with the tv on normal volume. It's also got more USB ports so it's a win all around. I don't know if we'll ever upgrade to the Xbox One now that we can play our amassed collection of X360 games on a nice quiet functional console like this.
on January 29, 2018
Good produce, good price, delivered on time as specified in their advertisement.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.