Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 22, 2016
This xbox came just as expected- perfect and only $149.99. The design is sleek and beautiful and compared to the original 360 this one is as quiet as the night itself. One of my only complaints was the removal of the optical audio out but it isn't a game changer and if I had to buy it again I would of. On another note it just has 4gb of internal memory but that can be remedied with flash drives- which works with most of my games. If you need a gaming system and one on a budget this is the way to go- or you could just save up a bit longer and get the Xbone!

Team Xbox~
on July 13, 2014
Extremely happy with my Xbox purchase. With 4gb it can run out quick so you should plan for other storage options. I have used both external hard drives and USB flash drives and that will work. I recommend using a higher quality USB flash drive. The xbox stopped recognizing a Lexar USB flash drive I was using. After I formatted the drive it recognized it again but the same issue happened again after a month.
on August 26, 2017
Product was exactly as promised. Purchase in January and is still running just fine. My son loves his new game system. I would say money well spent. Delivery was on time and every product works great.
on May 7, 2015
This Xbox 360 is awesome. I bought it new and it came with a lot of extras. A game and 1 yr of Xbox live, my grand kids couldn't be happier. We have had this since Christmas and its still running strong. Being used by 2 children I must say it was such a deal.I recommend this to everyone. I had previously purchased an Xbox at a major electronic retailer and had to keep returning it because of issues. That was a waste of my time and money. Everyone is very happy now..
on December 10, 2017
Worked great up to a month ago, then I got a Red Dot of Death, and conveniently 2 months out of warranty.
on March 6, 2014
We had the Xbox 360 original console for years, traded it in repeatedly when various sections of the ring (or the nefarious entirety of it) would light up. Typically it was hardware issues -the disc drive or the fans- and aside from all that, it was loud!

We upgraded to this E Console and it's blissfully quiet, I can't hear it running at all from across the room with the tv on normal volume. It's also got more USB ports so it's a win all around. I don't know if we'll ever upgrade to the Xbox One now that we can play our amassed collection of X360 games on a nice quiet functional console like this.
on June 10, 2016
I am enjoying playing the Mass Effect Trilogy again after not having a console for three years :)
on March 17, 2017
It works excellent

I enjoy having fun playing it
on March 30, 2016
If you are buying this console from within the US or Canada please note that this product will not play any of your US or Canadian games or DVD's as it is a region 4 console. There is no mention of this in the product description and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why it would not play my DVD's before finally realizing this product had the wrong region code on it. I would have never have purchased this product had I known it was not a region 1 console. This should be in bold type in the description so people in different parts of the world can be sure to get a console that is compatible with the area they live in. I looked through many of the other descriptions on other xbox consoles and noticed none of them were listing the region so be sure to ask before buying any game console online.
22 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 16, 2015
I purchased this product 1 month ago. When it was delivered it did not have a power cord or a controller. I am working out of the country, and can not simply go to a local store and buy what I need. Now I am buying a controller and a power cord separately. At the cost of an additional $60. This lays on the edge of false advertisement, the picture displayed is simply not what you get. I would avoid this purchase if possible, unless you enjoy making extra orders to get what you need. In that case, enjoy!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.