Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 30, 2016
If you are buying this console from within the US or Canada please note that this product will not play any of your US or Canadian games or DVD's as it is a region 4 console. There is no mention of this in the product description and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why it would not play my DVD's before finally realizing this product had the wrong region code on it. I would have never have purchased this product had I known it was not a region 1 console. This should be in bold type in the description so people in different parts of the world can be sure to get a console that is compatible with the area they live in. I looked through many of the other descriptions on other xbox consoles and noticed none of them were listing the region so be sure to ask before buying any game console online.
54 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 17, 2016
Easy and quick set up, runs great and great size. I've had a elite 360 since 2009 and the hard drive finally had an error 68 and with the disc tray broken I decided to just replace the console. The E version is space saver and with more USB ports and built in wifi means I have less accessories connected and can have more storage devices or different accessories connected at once. I like my purchase and recommend it if you're looking to replace an older 360 but don't want to move to an Xbox one yet. Most of my games still haven't been made Xbox one compatible so I'm staying in the older gen for a bit longer. And the price is great! Shipping was fast with prime and I have no complaints with the product. It is as described by the vendor.
7 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon October 3, 2014
I've had Xbox 360 for over 7 years and love it. When my 360 Slim started acting up I got this 360 E and I am very happy with the upgrades.

+I love the new form factor. I hated the big button I accidentally hit all the time for power. This looks more like a console under a TV and it works better too.
+I love that I was able to take my 250 GB hard drive out of the S and put it in the E and have all my games and content right back where I wanted it.
+I love the controller - it's a little more grippy than the fully slick black controllers that came with the S. Same size and everything but it feels different. More matte than gloss.

I did lose a couple files in the transfer but they were minor and I can't say they werent messed up prior to the transfer.

Overall, this is a big upgrade. Plus the additional warranty (and SquareTrade warranty, which is awesome!) keeps my minds off problems for a few more years. Highly recommended for those looking for a new console or a refresh.
on December 11, 2016
Really wish I could give 0 stars. Packaging and delivery was great but the console was extremely defective, no controller would connect to it at all. Even the controller that came with it could even connect to other consoles but for some reason it just wouldn't connect. Luckily I returned and got the full refund. Seller was very nice and cooperative so that's good.
on August 26, 2017
Product was exactly as promised. Purchase in January and is still running just fine. My son loves his new game system. I would say money well spent. Delivery was on time and every product works great.
2 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2014
I had an old XBox Arcade that had been through a lightning storm and had lost its HDMI port and network connection. I had been trying to squeeze a few more months out of it by buying the wireless network adapter and component cable. I couldn't get the wireless adapter to work because the XBox kept thinking there was a network cable plugged in even though there wasn't. Even though the video was acceptable the inner fan kept getting louder and louder and I knew the ship was going down. I finally broke down and bought this new XBox.

I bought an empty slim hard drive case because I wanted to use the drive out of my old machine. I disassembled the old drive case and put it into the one I bought and it works perfectly. You could certainly do this with a new 2.5" hard drive as well. If you can get these hard drive-less XBoxes cheap you can definitely save yourself some money with a little work for which you can find directions online. The new XBox works great and I have another controller now. It has wired and wireless internet built in which worked immediately once I connected it to Wifi. I'm back on XBox Live and playing on a quiet XBox!
3 people found this helpful
on March 28, 2018
was very leery about buying another refurbished console, after my 1st experience with alwaysdeals, got a junk unit and no refund. but received this one and it's great. showed up very well packed, console and controller look like new, hooked it up and was wi fi ready, played a few games worked perfectly. buying more games for it now. very happy. hopefully all goes well.
on April 22, 2016
This xbox came just as expected- perfect and only $149.99. The design is sleek and beautiful and compared to the original 360 this one is as quiet as the night itself. One of my only complaints was the removal of the optical audio out but it isn't a game changer and if I had to buy it again I would of. On another note it just has 4gb of internal memory but that can be remedied with flash drives- which works with most of my games. If you need a gaming system and one on a budget this is the way to go- or you could just save up a bit longer and get the Xbone!

Team Xbox~
One person found this helpful
on August 4, 2014
Great graphics, very silent, powerful, and versatile. Keep in mind that there is a difference between this Xbox, and an Xbox slim. If you want to save your games though, make sure you order a USB hard drive or flash drive over 64 GB to go with it. Due to its small memory, it's runs out of space before you realize it. Don't get the Microsoft 320 GB hard drive because it's not worth it. That costs $120, meanwhile Amazon has a good supply of 500 GB hard drives, for only $60!!! Half the price, for 280 more GB! If your not a pro gamer though and you use music and movies and all that other stuff, all you need is a USB flash drive. Great product, but just not enough memory. But on the other hand if you CAN afford a 250 GB Xbox, go for it. You'll waste time and effort to order a hard drive.
on July 5, 2017
One of the best consoles... the thing was a beauty placed over my entertaiment centre...
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.