Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Xbox 360 E 4GB Console
Platform: 4GB|Change

on March 30, 2016
If you are buying this console from within the US or Canada please note that this product will not play any of your US or Canadian games or DVD's as it is a region 4 console. There is no mention of this in the product description and I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why it would not play my DVD's before finally realizing this product had the wrong region code on it. I would have never have purchased this product had I known it was not a region 1 console. This should be in bold type in the description so people in different parts of the world can be sure to get a console that is compatible with the area they live in. I looked through many of the other descriptions on other xbox consoles and noticed none of them were listing the region so be sure to ask before buying any game console online.
22 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2018
I bought this as a gift, my kid wanted to play some of the older xbox 360 games. They where able to get threw the setup bit after that it wouldn't play any discs then it just wouldn't turn on. Complete waste of money.
on July 13, 2014
Extremely happy with my Xbox purchase. With 4gb it can run out quick so you should plan for other storage options. I have used both external hard drives and USB flash drives and that will work. I recommend using a higher quality USB flash drive. The xbox stopped recognizing a Lexar USB flash drive I was using. After I formatted the drive it recognized it again but the same issue happened again after a month.
on July 5, 2017
One of the best consoles... the thing was a beauty placed over my entertaiment centre...
on April 22, 2016
This xbox came just as expected- perfect and only $149.99. The design is sleek and beautiful and compared to the original 360 this one is as quiet as the night itself. One of my only complaints was the removal of the optical audio out but it isn't a game changer and if I had to buy it again I would of. On another note it just has 4gb of internal memory but that can be remedied with flash drives- which works with most of my games. If you need a gaming system and one on a budget this is the way to go- or you could just save up a bit longer and get the Xbone!

Team Xbox~
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 27, 2014
Arrived in working order. A bit of advice. Spend the extra money on the console with additional memory. You are going to have to buy additional memory anyway if you or child is planning on using this through Xbox Live. They get you coming and going. Everything requires additinal memory. Might as well get it from the get go.
on October 21, 2013
Pros:
- most compact model released
- most silent model released
- compatible with current "slim" removable hard drives
- excellent price ($125 after the $50 gc that came with my deal)

Neutral:
- only 4 USB ports instead of 5 (but so what - who uses all of them)
- swipe to turn on/off gone (i didn't hate swipe and don't miss it either)
- no major improvements such as USB3, addition of blutooth, huge SSD or anything else (possible they can't do this without major issues)

Cons:
- removal of digital optical output might render some high end (Turtle Beach) headsets unusable
- biggest hard drive available is still only 320gb (won't be a con to some, but is to me)
- flash data limited to 2x32gb (won't be a con to some, but is to me)

otherwise the same old 360 you already know...
on January 1, 2014
I bought this because my nephew loves minecraft. So, i bought the cheapest xbox i could find just so he is able to play the game. It is perfect for him. Not recommended for serious gamers due to lack of storage. His dad can buy him an external hard drive i guess. Service was timely, no problems.
on February 21, 2016
If you get the 4 GB console you better have at least a 32 GB external drive. I could not play COD Black Ops 3 and Battlefield Hardline without deleting files. Set up was easy. If you wondering if the console has a HDMI output - yes, it does and you do not need a special cord made by Microsoft. Any quality HDMI cord will do. Still trying to redeem the XBox Live Gold 30-day free trial.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 25, 2016
Bought this xbox as a surprise for my nephew and it is a pal region xbox. It was not listed anywhere in the product description that it was a pal xbox an it won't play any games I own or his DVDs so I now have to buy another one elsewhere

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.