Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2013
Bought this one first because it comes with the two batteries. Then I bought the Nyko. I much prefer the Nyko system to this one. This one recharges by using the front inputs on the controller. They already seem loose like the controller will fall off the station. One battery is defective. It turns off every few minutes or so. You can turn the controller back on but then it goes off again. When charging it, the other battery finishes before this one. Seems like it takes twice as long to charge.
on November 30, 2012
I spent to much on batteries. Then I had the rechargeable ones, but it got annoying to be in the middle of a game or match and they'd go dead.

These last all day and charge quick. You simply remove the original battery pack and replace it with this one. When my son is over we'll play all day and not run out of juice. We plug em in at night and use em the next day. Sometimes they'll sit for a week or two unused and have plenty charge.
on July 12, 2012
I got this charger because my brother got one. It works great, comes with two battery packs by energizer so you cant really go wrong with a well known brand. It does the job, batteries last a long time in between charges, and if you leave the controller on the charger for too long it wont over charge so you don't have to worry about over charging. It will even charge your current rechargeable battery packs in the controller. However there is no slot to just charge a battery, it could be useful if they had it. but over all i recommend this to anyone with a need for more battery packs and a charge station. A must BUY!!
15 helpful votes
16 helpful votes
on August 19, 2013
I haven't had any marathon gaming sessions yet, so I can't comment on battery life, but so far it hasn't been a problem for a few hours at a time. One of the two battery packs was a little hard to get seated right so that it wouldn't fall out, but I can't tell if it was the battery pack or the controller, and a little back and forth got it seated for good. It is attractive, and there seems to be a good connection between the controller and the charger (unlike the fiddly Wii Remote chargers that have to be just so and still lose connection most of the time). I've had it about a month and no complaints at all.
on February 1, 2013
When I was looking for chargers, I was deciding between this and the Nyko charging dock which was a little cheaper. I was going to go for the Nyko for the price, but after reading the reviews on both, saw that the Nyko charger had a proprietary connector through the batteries. This one charges through the top port of the Xbox 360 controller so it is compatible with the official Microsoft batteries as well.

Plus, it's much more convenient than the USB charging cable and comes with two battery packs. Takes a couple hours to fully recharge so just plug in your controller after you're done playing, and it should be fully charged for your next session.
on November 22, 2013
I've had my xbox 360 for about 5 years now and I've been using AA batteries. I did a little research on how much I've spent on just batteries and the amount was astronomical! I absolutely needed a new solution to save me a bit of money. This cost me about 1/4 of what batteries have been costing me. It's so nice to put my controller on this charger while I go to work and when I get home I can unplug and play. Holds about 14 days for me since I use it about 3 hours a day or so. Really nice station for a great price and great looking.
on February 13, 2014
This is a very good product, though it is not made Microsoft you will not be disappointed. The batter pack fits tightly into the controller with no problems at all. It holds it's charge for a pretty good amount of time very comparable with the Microsoft version. The charging dock itself has a cool slick design and is very easy to tell when the charge is complete because of the color changing lights. The product shipped fast so I was very happy with the product and the shipping.
on February 26, 2014
Product description states Microsoft batteries, I chose this more expensive charger with batteries over another energizer charger with stated energizer batteries. I thought the Microsoft batteries would be ideal, possibly last longer or charge faster. The batteries are labeled Energizer. The first charge took a long time, do not yet know how long the charge will last or how many charges they will take, but I hope it will be cost efficient over 2 AA's over and over again.
on October 14, 2012
When I bought my Xbox 360, I really wanted to get a controller charger because my friends were always searching for batteries for their own Xbox controllers and I hate that. So I went on the hunt for a charger like this. First I saw the Nyko, but I'm wary of Nyko and similar Gaming knock-off brands due to past experiences with them, so when I saw Energizer, (a tursworthy, name brand company) had an Xbox Controller charger, I added it to my cart. Can't say I could be any happier with any other brand thus far. A good buy.
on September 4, 2014
Ok, this charging station does its job. However, the battery packs that came with it are terrible. They won't stay in the 360 controller. They keep popping out. Good station, bad batteries. I recommend getting Nyko batteries, they are awesome.
2 helpful votes