Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 789 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 836 reviews
on December 29, 2016
Unfortunately, the product lasted about 6 months, possibly to my error. It froze up the system, of course I had to shut it down. As a result, lost everything on the Drive, and it became unusable. Unable to reformat it afterward, unable to retrieve the files on it, etc. A common problem when having to improperly shut anything down.

On the other hand, it worked fine when it did work, already formatted folders specific for X-Box use, easily detected by the XBOX system, etc.

Conclusion? I would recommend this product, but be careful if ever the need to shut down the system as a result of power failure, or freezing up. The freezing up part was most definitely a flaw with the XBOX 360 System, and not the Flash Drive.
on April 23, 2016
I bought this at full price. This is good EXCEPT the xbox reads it as 6.8 GB instead of the advertised 8 GB. However, it worked great. The reason it does that is because of the way the xbox formats the flash drive. We were still able to get extra memory on our son's game which was our sole purpose of buying this. Now he has more room to save. I'd recommend it, just be mindful of what I said about it's really 6.8 gb.
on April 19, 2015
San Disk is a company that is beyond usb 2.0. I know xbox 360 isn't capable of supporting usb 3.0 but they should put that feature in their anyway. It is hard to convert it from and xbox flash drive to a normal computer drive. I think when you buy it you should be able to select which platform you want it to run on.
on February 29, 2016
We bought two of these for my sons to save their games and music on . they used them for years. A great buy and a Great product. I would buy again.. Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk SDCZGXB-008G-A11
on October 2, 2013
Bought this product since I needed it for GTA5. Couldn't find it at any stores including Game Stop. Plugged in the usb and installed fast. Have had the product for 3 weeks now and have no problems with it. Can't wait to start using it for other games & profiles
on September 19, 2010
My son has an XBox 360 Arcade, with only 512mb of memory. We wanted to download some additional content from XBox Live, but knew we needed more memory space. The add-on hard drives available run $80+. Then we came across this flash drive. What a great product, and at a very manageable price. We can save $$ and still get the additional space we needed to download a lot of additional content! Plugged it in and it worked great!
Got this for my son, who always used the excuse that he had to play his game on my TV because it was saved there. After this, we were able to take his saved games, and move them right on up to his room.
on May 14, 2014
Purchased item for x-box 360. Item works perfect. 16GB seems enough for now. May have to upgrade or increase GB since games take up space. Used it for battlefield 3 and its more than enough.
on March 9, 2015
I had to purchase this because my xbox 360 did not have enough space to hold a larger game. As soon as I plugged it in the game was able to load and I have extra space left over.
on April 10, 2017
Excellent!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.