Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Capacity: 16 GB|Change

Showing 1-10 of 784 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 832 reviews
on December 29, 2016
Unfortunately, the product lasted about 6 months, possibly to my error. It froze up the system, of course I had to shut it down. As a result, lost everything on the Drive, and it became unusable. Unable to reformat it afterward, unable to retrieve the files on it, etc. A common problem when having to improperly shut anything down.

On the other hand, it worked fine when it did work, already formatted folders specific for X-Box use, easily detected by the XBOX system, etc.

Conclusion? I would recommend this product, but be careful if ever the need to shut down the system as a result of power failure, or freezing up. The freezing up part was most definitely a flaw with the XBOX 360 System, and not the Flash Drive.
on April 23, 2016
I bought this at full price. This is good EXCEPT the xbox reads it as 6.8 GB instead of the advertised 8 GB. However, it worked great. The reason it does that is because of the way the xbox formats the flash drive. We were still able to get extra memory on our son's game which was our sole purpose of buying this. Now he has more room to save. I'd recommend it, just be mindful of what I said about it's really 6.8 gb.
on September 26, 2016
This USB drive claims to be 8 gigabytes, however when I opened it from the package and plugged it into my XBOX, it had a whopping 132 mb of free space on it. For a product that claims to be "plug and play", it surely isn't. I had to google how to reformat the disk so that I could actually use it at all. Why would a company put over 7 gigabytes of stuff on a disk with only 8 gigabytes of memory?
on October 2, 2013
Bought this product since I needed it for GTA5. Couldn't find it at any stores including Game Stop. Plugged in the usb and installed fast. Have had the product for 3 weeks now and have no problems with it. Can't wait to start using it for other games & profiles
on February 29, 2016
We bought two of these for my sons to save their games and music on . they used them for years. A great buy and a Great product. I would buy again.. Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk SDCZGXB-008G-A11
on December 26, 2013
My son is very pleased with these xbox 360 flash drives. Although they say you can use any flash drive for an xbox 360. You have to format the off name ones. When he used a different flash drive the quality of video was lousy. I would recomend these to anyone and at a great price.
on April 19, 2015
San Disk is a company that is beyond usb 2.0. I know xbox 360 isn't capable of supporting usb 3.0 but they should put that feature in their anyway. It is hard to convert it from and xbox flash drive to a normal computer drive. I think when you buy it you should be able to select which platform you want it to run on.
on June 5, 2012
This product works great! yet there are two small issues.

First, the Xbox 360 sticker started immediately peeling off, so i really can't keep it on my key chain without loosing my favourite logo. :(
Second, the flash drive comes with 16 GB stock, yet only about 14 gigs can be used for storage, is that normal?

Overall, i am quite happy with this purchase, especially the drive's compatibility with my Windows 64, and the option of using the drive to speed up my PC by dedicating it to system memory or storage, yet if one has a serious gaming rig like mine then probably don't need the speed up option. The drive sports an Xbox glow from the non USB end of the stick, which flashes in unison with the PC, or pulsates on and off if used as storage only...
-thomas

PS: If u have Kinectimals for Xbox 360 Kinect then this drive offers bonus content!

UPDATE 11/23/2012:
The sticker that i thought was peeling off was just an overlay, the Xbox logo is good, yet i stil feel the need to apply some clear tape over the main part of the handle, to keep the logo mint throughout the years, as it is now on my key chain 24/7... :D
on January 6, 2017
I was ready to leaner a very low review because when I put this in my Xbox there are less than 2 KB available. I did some Googling and reformatted the drive, and now there are 7+ gb. To reformat go to Settings, then System, then Storage. Select the drive, then press Y on the controller, then select Format.
I probably could have saved money by just getting a regular jump drive, but oh well.
on June 21, 2016
I bought this so that I could play my newly bought GTA 5, but unfortunately the memory drive I was sent did not have the correct amount of GB on it, making it impossible to play. It says it has 8 GB but mine only has 6.8 GB which isn't enough. I'm sending it back and I will hopefully have better luck buying one somewhere else.
The memory drive works fine, if your alright with however much memory is actually on it. This may have been a one off thing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.