Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 23, 2016
I bought this at full price. This is good EXCEPT the xbox reads it as 6.8 GB instead of the advertised 8 GB. However, it worked great. The reason it does that is because of the way the xbox formats the flash drive. We were still able to get extra memory on our son's game which was our sole purpose of buying this. Now he has more room to save. I'd recommend it, just be mindful of what I said about it's really 6.8 gb.
on December 29, 2016
Unfortunately, the product lasted about 6 months, possibly to my error. It froze up the system, of course I had to shut it down. As a result, lost everything on the Drive, and it became unusable. Unable to reformat it afterward, unable to retrieve the files on it, etc. A common problem when having to improperly shut anything down.

On the other hand, it worked fine when it did work, already formatted folders specific for X-Box use, easily detected by the XBOX system, etc.

Conclusion? I would recommend this product, but be careful if ever the need to shut down the system as a result of power failure, or freezing up. The freezing up part was most definitely a flaw with the XBOX 360 System, and not the Flash Drive.
on November 18, 2013
May be a tad bit overpriced, but that's to be expected from having the Microsoft logo attached to it. However, you know with purchasing this particular flash drive that you are getting one that comes pre-packaged to work directly and flawlessly with your Xbox 360. Sort of fixes the "overpriced" aspect of this purchase.

Would recommend if you need some extra storage space and don't want to go through the pain of transferring all of your current hard drive to a brand new one.
on September 26, 2017
The Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk saved the summer for my 14-year-old grandson. He had a small Flash Drive that was adequate when he first started playing with the Xbox two or three years ago, but by the time he brought it to my house for part of the summer he had a new game that required more memory. He was able to find the Flash Drive he wanted quickly, and it arrived faster than he expected thanks to Amazon Prime. Although his main goal for the summer was working on his basketball skills, the Xbox got tons of use!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 31, 2016
I had to return this due to the drive didn't work at all on both my xbox 360 consoles. I have a 1st gen xbox 360 and that wouldn't recognize it, and also the Newer edition (black with hdmi) and that one worked for a day then corrupted my saved data (was trying to use it to continue playing between my 2 consoles). So buyers beware and just use a regular sanDisk . This one is a sales gimmick.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 16, 2014
When I bought my Xbox 360 I decided to save money by getting a small hard drive size. The downside to a small hard drive is that there's only so much stuff you can keep on there at one time. I was getting tired of having to constantly delete things or simply pass over games I would have wanted to download but couldn't, so this is a great alternative to expand available storage space. While many flash drives can and will work fine, not all of them do, so this takes the guesswork out of any performance or compatibility issues. Games and data are saved to and loaded from this drive seamlessly, and it's certainly nice to have the extra storage on my Xbox.
on October 2, 2013
Bought this product since I needed it for GTA5. Couldn't find it at any stores including Game Stop. Plugged in the usb and installed fast. Have had the product for 3 weeks now and have no problems with it. Can't wait to start using it for other games & profiles
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 15, 2017
Bought a 360 for a cheap price. Only played one game on it and needed more memory for dlc's. Just plug it in and worked perfectly. Nothing else to buy. Just plug it in.
on September 22, 2016
Got this for an older Xbox with very little memory and when you have a gamer in the house hold they need lots of extra storage to down load map packs. It works great and to extend the life of the Xbox. So no need to through out that older Xbox just get one of these and keep on playing. :)
on December 26, 2013
My son is very pleased with these xbox 360 flash drives. Although they say you can use any flash drive for an xbox 360. You have to format the off name ones. When he used a different flash drive the quality of video was lousy. I would recomend these to anyone and at a great price.