Industrial Deals HPC Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on April 23, 2016
I bought this at full price. This is good EXCEPT the xbox reads it as 6.8 GB instead of the advertised 8 GB. However, it worked great. The reason it does that is because of the way the xbox formats the flash drive. We were still able to get extra memory on our son's game which was our sole purpose of buying this. Now he has more room to save. I'd recommend it, just be mindful of what I said about it's really 6.8 gb.
on December 29, 2016
Unfortunately, the product lasted about 6 months, possibly to my error. It froze up the system, of course I had to shut it down. As a result, lost everything on the Drive, and it became unusable. Unable to reformat it afterward, unable to retrieve the files on it, etc. A common problem when having to improperly shut anything down.

On the other hand, it worked fine when it did work, already formatted folders specific for X-Box use, easily detected by the XBOX system, etc.

Conclusion? I would recommend this product, but be careful if ever the need to shut down the system as a result of power failure, or freezing up. The freezing up part was most definitely a flaw with the XBOX 360 System, and not the Flash Drive.
on November 18, 2013
May be a tad bit overpriced, but that's to be expected from having the Microsoft logo attached to it. However, you know with purchasing this particular flash drive that you are getting one that comes pre-packaged to work directly and flawlessly with your Xbox 360. Sort of fixes the "overpriced" aspect of this purchase.

Would recommend if you need some extra storage space and don't want to go through the pain of transferring all of your current hard drive to a brand new one.
on July 9, 2017
It is advertised as 8gb, but comes with 6.8! I ordered it because you need 8gb to download gtaV! Very disappointed
review image
on June 5, 2012
This product works great! yet there are two small issues.

First, the Xbox 360 sticker started immediately peeling off, so i really can't keep it on my key chain without loosing my favourite logo. :(
Second, the flash drive comes with 16 GB stock, yet only about 14 gigs can be used for storage, is that normal?

Overall, i am quite happy with this purchase, especially the drive's compatibility with my Windows 64, and the option of using the drive to speed up my PC by dedicating it to system memory or storage, yet if one has a serious gaming rig like mine then probably don't need the speed up option. The drive sports an Xbox glow from the non USB end of the stick, which flashes in unison with the PC, or pulsates on and off if used as storage only...

PS: If u have Kinectimals for Xbox 360 Kinect then this drive offers bonus content!

UPDATE 11/23/2012:
The sticker that i thought was peeling off was just an overlay, the Xbox logo is good, yet i stil feel the need to apply some clear tape over the main part of the handle, to keep the logo mint throughout the years, as it is now on my key chain 24/7... :D
on September 26, 2017
The Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk saved the summer for my 14-year-old grandson. He had a small Flash Drive that was adequate when he first started playing with the Xbox two or three years ago, but by the time he brought it to my house for part of the summer he had a new game that required more memory. He was able to find the Flash Drive he wanted quickly, and it arrived faster than he expected thanks to Amazon Prime. Although his main goal for the summer was working on his basketball skills, the Xbox got tons of use!
on August 16, 2014
When I bought my Xbox 360 I decided to save money by getting a small hard drive size. The downside to a small hard drive is that there's only so much stuff you can keep on there at one time. I was getting tired of having to constantly delete things or simply pass over games I would have wanted to download but couldn't, so this is a great alternative to expand available storage space. While many flash drives can and will work fine, not all of them do, so this takes the guesswork out of any performance or compatibility issues. Games and data are saved to and loaded from this drive seamlessly, and it's certainly nice to have the extra storage on my Xbox.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 31, 2016
I had to return this due to the drive didn't work at all on both my xbox 360 consoles. I have a 1st gen xbox 360 and that wouldn't recognize it, and also the Newer edition (black with hdmi) and that one worked for a day then corrupted my saved data (was trying to use it to continue playing between my 2 consoles). So buyers beware and just use a regular sanDisk . This one is a sales gimmick.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 17, 2015
i had to buy this flash drive when GTAV didnt work properly, i had the product for several years and its still holding up good, it is also good with heat if you leave your system on for a while. at times when the system is off the green LED light blinks real slow and i kind of think its cool. the LED light isnt too bright so if your system is in your bedroom it wouldn't bother you when you're sleeping. if you're getting this just buy an 90 degree hard or flexible connector for you dont have a stick sticking out
on December 27, 2014
This product does work for your xbox 360. Read alot of reviews on it before buying yet no one actually said if it works. Well IT DOES. Only thing like all other products like it, is it comes with 14.7 GB not 16. They use some of the memory for programming and adding the software needed to work with the xbox. All together we have two games saved on it now. For some that never had one, It will give you the option to save anything to your hardrive or the USB stick. GREAT product! Hope this review helps you with your future purchase.