Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2016
Unfortunately, the product lasted about 6 months, possibly to my error. It froze up the system, of course I had to shut it down. As a result, lost everything on the Drive, and it became unusable. Unable to reformat it afterward, unable to retrieve the files on it, etc. A common problem when having to improperly shut anything down.

On the other hand, it worked fine when it did work, already formatted folders specific for X-Box use, easily detected by the XBOX system, etc.

Conclusion? I would recommend this product, but be careful if ever the need to shut down the system as a result of power failure, or freezing up. The freezing up part was most definitely a flaw with the XBOX 360 System, and not the Flash Drive.
on September 26, 2017
The Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk saved the summer for my 14-year-old grandson. He had a small Flash Drive that was adequate when he first started playing with the Xbox two or three years ago, but by the time he brought it to my house for part of the summer he had a new game that required more memory. He was able to find the Flash Drive he wanted quickly, and it arrived faster than he expected thanks to Amazon Prime. Although his main goal for the summer was working on his basketball skills, the Xbox got tons of use!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 31, 2016
I had to return this due to the drive didn't work at all on both my xbox 360 consoles. I have a 1st gen xbox 360 and that wouldn't recognize it, and also the Newer edition (black with hdmi) and that one worked for a day then corrupted my saved data (was trying to use it to continue playing between my 2 consoles). So buyers beware and just use a regular sanDisk . This one is a sales gimmick.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 26, 2016
This USB drive claims to be 8 gigabytes, however when I opened it from the package and plugged it into my XBOX, it had a whopping 132 mb of free space on it. For a product that claims to be "plug and play", it surely isn't. I had to google how to reformat the disk so that I could actually use it at all. Why would a company put over 7 gigabytes of stuff on a disk with only 8 gigabytes of memory?
on October 2, 2013
Bought this product since I needed it for GTA5. Couldn't find it at any stores including Game Stop. Plugged in the usb and installed fast. Have had the product for 3 weeks now and have no problems with it. Can't wait to start using it for other games & profiles
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 15, 2017
Bought a 360 for a cheap price. Only played one game on it and needed more memory for dlc's. Just plug it in and worked perfectly. Nothing else to buy. Just plug it in.
on June 15, 2017
my son had good luck with this for his xbox and game him the extra storage etc...that he needed, everything worked fine and had no issues, fast shipping
on December 26, 2013
My son is very pleased with these xbox 360 flash drives. Although they say you can use any flash drive for an xbox 360. You have to format the off name ones. When he used a different flash drive the quality of video was lousy. I would recomend these to anyone and at a great price.
We bought two of these for my sons to save their games and music on . they used them for years. A great buy and a Great product. I would buy again.. Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk SDCZGXB-008G-A11
on April 19, 2015
San Disk is a company that is beyond usb 2.0. I know xbox 360 isn't capable of supporting usb 3.0 but they should put that feature in their anyway. It is hard to convert it from and xbox flash drive to a normal computer drive. I think when you buy it you should be able to select which platform you want it to run on.