Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 29, 2016
Unfortunately, the product lasted about 6 months, possibly to my error. It froze up the system, of course I had to shut it down. As a result, lost everything on the Drive, and it became unusable. Unable to reformat it afterward, unable to retrieve the files on it, etc. A common problem when having to improperly shut anything down.

On the other hand, it worked fine when it did work, already formatted folders specific for X-Box use, easily detected by the XBOX system, etc.

Conclusion? I would recommend this product, but be careful if ever the need to shut down the system as a result of power failure, or freezing up. The freezing up part was most definitely a flaw with the XBOX 360 System, and not the Flash Drive.
on September 26, 2017
The Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk saved the summer for my 14-year-old grandson. He had a small Flash Drive that was adequate when he first started playing with the Xbox two or three years ago, but by the time he brought it to my house for part of the summer he had a new game that required more memory. He was able to find the Flash Drive he wanted quickly, and it arrived faster than he expected thanks to Amazon Prime. Although his main goal for the summer was working on his basketball skills, the Xbox got tons of use!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 31, 2016
I had to return this due to the drive didn't work at all on both my xbox 360 consoles. I have a 1st gen xbox 360 and that wouldn't recognize it, and also the Newer edition (black with hdmi) and that one worked for a day then corrupted my saved data (was trying to use it to continue playing between my 2 consoles). So buyers beware and just use a regular sanDisk . This one is a sales gimmick.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 2, 2013
Bought this product since I needed it for GTA5. Couldn't find it at any stores including Game Stop. Plugged in the usb and installed fast. Have had the product for 3 weeks now and have no problems with it. Can't wait to start using it for other games & profiles
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 15, 2017
Bought a 360 for a cheap price. Only played one game on it and needed more memory for dlc's. Just plug it in and worked perfectly. Nothing else to buy. Just plug it in.
on December 26, 2013
My son is very pleased with these xbox 360 flash drives. Although they say you can use any flash drive for an xbox 360. You have to format the off name ones. When he used a different flash drive the quality of video was lousy. I would recomend these to anyone and at a great price.
We bought two of these for my sons to save their games and music on . they used them for years. A great buy and a Great product. I would buy again.. Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk SDCZGXB-008G-A11
on April 19, 2015
San Disk is a company that is beyond usb 2.0. I know xbox 360 isn't capable of supporting usb 3.0 but they should put that feature in their anyway. It is hard to convert it from and xbox flash drive to a normal computer drive. I think when you buy it you should be able to select which platform you want it to run on.
on June 5, 2012
This product works great! yet there are two small issues.

First, the Xbox 360 sticker started immediately peeling off, so i really can't keep it on my key chain without loosing my favourite logo. :(
Second, the flash drive comes with 16 GB stock, yet only about 14 gigs can be used for storage, is that normal?

Overall, i am quite happy with this purchase, especially the drive's compatibility with my Windows 64, and the option of using the drive to speed up my PC by dedicating it to system memory or storage, yet if one has a serious gaming rig like mine then probably don't need the speed up option. The drive sports an Xbox glow from the non USB end of the stick, which flashes in unison with the PC, or pulsates on and off if used as storage only...
-thomas

PS: If u have Kinectimals for Xbox 360 Kinect then this drive offers bonus content!

UPDATE 11/23/2012:
The sticker that i thought was peeling off was just an overlay, the Xbox logo is good, yet i stil feel the need to apply some clear tape over the main part of the handle, to keep the logo mint throughout the years, as it is now on my key chain 24/7... :D
on January 6, 2017
I was ready to leaner a very low review because when I put this in my Xbox there are less than 2 KB available. I did some Googling and reformatted the drive, and now there are 7+ gb. To reformat go to Settings, then System, then Storage. Select the drive, then press Y on the controller, then select Format.
I probably could have saved money by just getting a regular jump drive, but oh well.