Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 794 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 842 reviews
on April 23, 2016
I bought this at full price. This is good EXCEPT the xbox reads it as 6.8 GB instead of the advertised 8 GB. However, it worked great. The reason it does that is because of the way the xbox formats the flash drive. We were still able to get extra memory on our son's game which was our sole purpose of buying this. Now he has more room to save. I'd recommend it, just be mindful of what I said about it's really 6.8 gb.
on December 29, 2016
Unfortunately, the product lasted about 6 months, possibly to my error. It froze up the system, of course I had to shut it down. As a result, lost everything on the Drive, and it became unusable. Unable to reformat it afterward, unable to retrieve the files on it, etc. A common problem when having to improperly shut anything down.

On the other hand, it worked fine when it did work, already formatted folders specific for X-Box use, easily detected by the XBOX system, etc.

Conclusion? I would recommend this product, but be careful if ever the need to shut down the system as a result of power failure, or freezing up. The freezing up part was most definitely a flaw with the XBOX 360 System, and not the Flash Drive.
on November 18, 2013
May be a tad bit overpriced, but that's to be expected from having the Microsoft logo attached to it. However, you know with purchasing this particular flash drive that you are getting one that comes pre-packaged to work directly and flawlessly with your Xbox 360. Sort of fixes the "overpriced" aspect of this purchase.

Would recommend if you need some extra storage space and don't want to go through the pain of transferring all of your current hard drive to a brand new one.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 31, 2016
I had to return this due to the drive didn't work at all on both my xbox 360 consoles. I have a 1st gen xbox 360 and that wouldn't recognize it, and also the Newer edition (black with hdmi) and that one worked for a day then corrupted my saved data (was trying to use it to continue playing between my 2 consoles). So buyers beware and just use a regular sanDisk . This one is a sales gimmick.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 26, 2016
This USB drive claims to be 8 gigabytes, however when I opened it from the package and plugged it into my XBOX, it had a whopping 132 mb of free space on it. For a product that claims to be "plug and play", it surely isn't. I had to google how to reformat the disk so that I could actually use it at all. Why would a company put over 7 gigabytes of stuff on a disk with only 8 gigabytes of memory?
on October 2, 2013
Bought this product since I needed it for GTA5. Couldn't find it at any stores including Game Stop. Plugged in the usb and installed fast. Have had the product for 3 weeks now and have no problems with it. Can't wait to start using it for other games & profiles
on June 15, 2017
my son had good luck with this for his xbox and game him the extra storage etc...that he needed, everything worked fine and had no issues, fast shipping
on February 29, 2016
We bought two of these for my sons to save their games and music on . they used them for years. A great buy and a Great product. I would buy again.. Xbox 360 - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk SDCZGXB-008G-A11
on December 26, 2013
My son is very pleased with these xbox 360 flash drives. Although they say you can use any flash drive for an xbox 360. You have to format the off name ones. When he used a different flash drive the quality of video was lousy. I would recomend these to anyone and at a great price.
on April 19, 2015
San Disk is a company that is beyond usb 2.0. I know xbox 360 isn't capable of supporting usb 3.0 but they should put that feature in their anyway. It is hard to convert it from and xbox flash drive to a normal computer drive. I think when you buy it you should be able to select which platform you want it to run on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.