Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 293 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 323 reviews
on April 15, 2014
I waited a while until this was on sale, I am very happy with my purchase Love the Kinect and how sturdy it is ( not like the Wii Bar ) The games load up perfectly, currently playing Minecraft. This is my first game system other then a Wii- Happy with my purchase and the Kinect Adventures and Sports Bundle is hours of fun!
on March 1, 2017
The bundle was supposed to have two games and a wireless controller but came with only one game and no controller. I sent it back the next day, and ordered a different unit, also from amazon fulfillment. Hopefully it will include all items as advertised....
on March 24, 2017
My best friend lol great product and seller
on April 24, 2017
Power cord is bad. It is not working. Can you send me another power cord for xbox 360
on December 20, 2014
Our son finally reached the age where some of his favorite games were no longer as much fun on the iPad (e.g., Minecraft), and I was looking for additional ways to have fun interacting with him. He had a ton of fun with his cousin doing Hip Hop Dance Experience over Thanksgiving this year, so, 9 years after the initial release of the Xbox 360 gaming system, we finally took the plunge and purchased this system for him as a birthday gift from Amazon.

As usual, delivery was on time and everything was in perfect shape. This is the "E" console, and has both composite and HDMI outputs (we used the latter). This is a 4GB unit, so you should not plan to load and store tons of games. Given our admittedly limited gaming habits, I don't see this being too much of an issue. The console does, however, have two USB slots, each of which can handle a 16GB flash drive (32GB total additional storage). Because you can swap out flash drives, you can keep different games, profiles, etc. on the drives.

The 2nd-longest part of setting up the unit was pulling out my entertainment center and (re)connecting everything in a sensible way (I believe in cable management). The 3rd-longest part of the set-up was updating the console via Xbox Live (not a huge deal--there were bound to be some), and the longest part of the set-up was creating individual profiles for my son, my wife, and me. You can customize everything from skin color to facial features to clothing (down to the shoes your avatar wears), so we spent a lot of time getting our looks just right. All-in-all, setting everything up took about 2 hours, but it can (and maybe should) take much less time for the average person. Once done, we haven't looked back. The image quality for games will depend greatly on the game itself. Minecraft, for example, will always appear "blocky" but "Gears of War" was stunning. In order to "compare apples-to-apples" I put in a few DVD's, and the quality was extremely good (If you want to play Blu Ray movies, you'll need Xbox One). The bundles comes with a single wireless controller and two games (Kinect Sports: Season 2 and Forza Horizon), but we also purchased Star Wars Kinect Kinect Star Wars - Xbox 360 and Minecraft Minecraft - Xbox 360, as well as an additional wireless controller (on sale for $35 at Toys-R-Us) so that at least two people could play everything.

As far as the Kinect unit goes, It occasionally took moving around a bit before a second person will be recognized by the Kinect unit, but only in the Star Wars game thus far. The Kinect has actually done a very good job keeping up with our movements once both people are recognized (there is a bit of lag time that was noticeable to my wife [former athlete, dancer, and model] but not to me). Only once did the Kinect just "shut down" on us, but this was after at least 3 hours of consecutive play. I've moved it and the Xbox console to where it can get better ventilation, and the issue hasn't repeated itself.

All-in-all, this is a fantastic gaming system, even if it is a little long in the tooth and its replacement is already here. Although the storage is limited, I knew this going in, and preferred to spend the money on the Kinect unit rather than a larger hard drive. Besides the cheaper price of the console/Kinect system, another HUGE plus of waiting almost 10 years to buy one is that there are LOADS of used games that are EXTREMELY inexpensive now (I picked up the entire Gears of War series for $15 at a local GameStop). The Xbox was the star of his birthday party, I've lost 3 pounds in a week with the Kinect, the family is having loads of fun, and I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
on November 29, 2013
Gives our children time to sit and use their imagination while learning at the same time. It allows us to monitor what they play.
on December 29, 2013
I bought the holiday bundle with the 4 GB and am pleased with it and the two games that came with it, except for one aspect of the entire purchase. Maybe its a lack of research on my part or lack of product knowledge but I did not know that for some of the games and content for XBOX they require a physical hard drive in the system. The 4 GB system has a flash drive not a physical hard drive. So one needs to purchase a hard drive (99-130 dollars depending on size and retailer) to play some of the games. Had I known that I would have purchased a different bundle, yet still made the purchase. On a side note, if one was to look thru amazon for a off brand hard drive there are mixed reviews on them. After the fact, speaking with a bunch of different people about it, its safer to go with Microsoft generated products on a thing like this vice a off brand. Just a word of caution, take it or leave (based on my limited knowledge)
on February 9, 2014
The graphics are excellent. My family and I spend hours of quality playing. The Kinect is excellent. I highly recommend it
on January 7, 2014
It's a Xbox, what's not to like. Kinect is a bit difficult but fun once calibrated. you need a large room to use it with more than one person or a tall person.
on February 22, 2014
Kids had to clean up their play room before it could be purchased. Bonus. Purchase was made, shipment happened, arrived earlier than expected, works perfectly, doubt it was ever plugged in before, easy installation, happy children. Just like that everyone is happy. Boom-de-da! Done! Don't regret this purchase for a second.