Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Get Game Add-Ons: Songs, Maps and More
- Play Xbox LIVE Arcade Games
- Stream HD Movies and TV Shows in 1080p
- Add style to your avatar
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Redeem points through the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace to crank your favorite games up a notch with add-ons like new songs, maps, levels and more. You also can download HD movies or TV shows for an instant movie night or pick up and play arcade games the whole family will love.
From the Manufacturer
Take your Xbox 360® online to:
- Rent HD movies and buy TV shows, and with Kinect™, your voice is the remote control.
- Download arcade and full Xbox 360 games.
- Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts.
Product DescriptionXbox LIVE® is the online service for your Xbox 360®. Connect for free* and use Microsoft® Points to rent and buy HD movies or download full Xbox 360 games. Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts.
Xbox LIVE Code RedemptionNOT AN XBOX LIVE MEMBER YET? Follow these steps first before redeeming code:
- Connect your Xbox 360 to a broadband Internet connection.
- Press the silver/green Xbox Guide Button on the controller.
- Select Create Profile & follow instructions to create profile name & avatar.
- Select Join Xbox Live & follow instructions to setup your Xbox Live account.
- Sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
- Press the silver/green Xbox Guide Button on the controller
- Navigate to Marketplace tab.
- Select Redeem Code & enter code.
Broadband Internet, Kinect Sensor and console, games, add-ons and media content all sold separately. Not all Xbox LIVE functionality is Kinect enabled. See xbox.com/live.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
More information is availible at Microsoft's XBOX sites, but it remains a bit nebulous. I don't see any reason not to purchase points, but the conversion to local currencies may alter their value, so please be aware.
One thing to know, if you are purchasing MS points to be delivered digitally--i.e. getting a code right then to download rather than having the packaged card mailed to you please understand that rather than the usual one-click method where you purchase and it comes off your gift card automatically (provided you've set this option up beforehand) you'll be asked for a credit card. This is so Amazon's digital store can verify that you are who you say you are? Seems odd, but I did that thinking that the points would be charged to my credit card and I'd just have to use $50.00 from my son's gift card in exchange. However the gift card was charged once they had verification that I was who I said I was and my credit card wasn't touched, so it all worked out. I just want to let other users know this since I was initially worried that I'd either get double billed or that the gift card wouldn't be used for this purchase.