Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black
Size: Single - Xbox|Change

on May 2, 2017
Nyko xbox power pak is junk........

In my opinion it is nothing but Junk!!!
It does not fit real tight into the slot to begin with. It jiggles a little.
Does not hold a charge. the charger will charge it for about 5 - 10 minutes,
I put it into the wireless 360 controller and right off the bat my green lights are swirling around
then i repeat process......same thing........repeat process......same thing.
you only have like a week to return it and by the time i received it and finally got to try it out, well........the week was over.
Can't believe that it has come to where companies don't take pride in their products any more. All they do is put out crap and take our money!
on April 17, 2017
These things are junk. Save yourself some grief and buy the AA shells and a box of AmazonBasics AAs instead. I bought two of these about half a year ago and only one of them works now. Most of the time the "dead" battery doesn't register in the controller or Microsoft charging base. When it does register in the base it says it's charged after only a few minutes and then dies just as quickly in the controller. The battery that does work doesn't hold a charge for very long. It's being used in a spare controller and every time I pick up it up it's nearly dead. I've tried multiple controllers and still yield the same results. Btw, I'm not sure why they added pictures of the Xbox One's battery pack but this is the 360's pack.
on July 18, 2012
This battery/power pack is for this: Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360 and it works as advertised. The battery pack retains its charge for about a month without use, after that you must place it on the Nyko charge base.

I can get about 18 hours of play time on one charge. I've been using these batteries (I own 4) for about 3 years now. I started with the first generation of Nyko chargers and batteries and will continue to use them as long as I own a console and controllers. I even use one of these for my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows

Note about Nyko, from personal experience, they have an outstanding customer service, I have dealt with them numerous times, since I own chargers and batteries for my Wii, PS3, 3DS, PSMove and of course, the 360. And every time I had an issue or needed assistance with one of their products, I simply call or e-mail and get a response within 24 hours. I am a loyal customer and you will not regret buying this or any other product. (except the Vita speaker cradle, that one sucked)
on February 22, 2016
They fit official Xbox 360 controllers with no issue, but they aren't very friendly with the quick charge station (the one that holds 2 batteries). To even get them to start charging, I had to pop in an official battery on one side then it would pick up this battery. Then it took popping the other battery in and out a bunch of times for it to start charging.

I thought maybe it was an issue with my charger, so I used my other one, same issue. I guess for $8 it's hard to complain too much.
on June 18, 2014
I am not happy with these guys. I bought their set a few years ago, with the charger. I had a good experience with them so I thought I would get some more and add another charger. (I now have kids and more controllers).

Well much to my dismay they reshaped the battery and charger so their previous batteries and charger will not work with the new one. Really?!!! That is a real SMUCK move. So none of the older batteries can go in the new charger and vise-versa. So I guess I will look for a new vendor for these since I can not rely on them being compatible with their own products.

While the product works well, I am not willing to play the games they want you to play so they can make more money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 27, 2016
I bought a Nyko charge station that came with two battery packs a while back. Those packs are lucky to last 4-6 hours on a charge at this point. Imagine my joy in finding inexpensive replacement batteries that use the same charge station. The package says a charge can last up to 25 hours of playtime, and it seems to be correct. It showed just how much by old batteries had weakened over the years.
on January 18, 2016
I had bought one of these (white one) 5 years ago and it lasted that long. I saw all the reviews stating not to buy this and I figured I would take the risk. Thinking that every single one of them cannot be bad. Well, I should have not ordered this. From the moment you open the package and feel the weight of this thing its clear that this is a rip off product. Lithium ion or even 2 double AA rechargeable batteries weighs more than this. If this thing didn't charge I would have though it was just a empty plastic container. My old white one weighed considerably more than this.

Charges in minutes and loses its in minutes. Its not even worth the hassle to return or go through warranty.
Do not buy!
on December 22, 2015
I know these are cheap replacements and seem nice, however, I've had issues with both the ones I've purchased to replace my factory ones. They get to a point where they will no longer charge in the docking station. I've searched online and have found there is a fix that usually works, where you drain the connectors with a paper clip and then reset them, but I've tried that countless times with one of mine and it still won't charge. Thankfully the other one will, but now can't play two player games. The worst part is the 30 day replacement period has passed. So, 3 months of life from one replacement. If Nkyo replaced this, might just be a dud, I'd be pleased Next time I might spend the extra money and buy a Microsoft factory replacement.
on April 10, 2013
Hello, Everyone

I'm a type of guy who reads almost every single review negative and positive and come up with a conclusion for myself. I also very heavily rely on the star rating. Anything 3 stars and below I'm very careful to order; anything 4/5 stars I still do my work but rely more on peoples reviews.

Delivery: Arrived quickly
Condition:Arrived in safe/perfect condition
Product itself: Plain and simple it works and hold charge for a longtime. Better than the OFFICIAL Microsoft batteries.

You will need a charging doc for these, its $24 dollars for a charging doc and 2 batteries can't be beat. I almost ordered the charging doc/ w 2 batteries instead of these. Because that would mean the doc is only $5.

I would defiantly recommend this, I own 5 Nyko Battery packs.
on October 11, 2011
Does as it says! Of course I would highly recommend getting the charge base with it as well (link below)
The charge base only came with two battery packs and I have four controllers so I bought two of these to solve the problem! Much cheaper than any store selling them near me. They wanted like $15 per battery. I got them for $7 each I think on here. Anyways like I said before, works right out of the package. I would highly recommend everyone to get this. I finally stopped buying batteries and went to chargeable ones. Best transition ever.

Nyko Technologies Inc Charge Base Fits 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers Black Contact Points
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.