Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black
Size: Single - Xbox|Change

on April 17, 2017
These things are junk. Save yourself some grief and buy the AA shells and a box of AmazonBasics AAs instead. I bought two of these about half a year ago and only one of them works now. Most of the time the "dead" battery doesn't register in the controller or Microsoft charging base. When it does register in the base it says it's charged after only a few minutes and then dies just as quickly in the controller. The battery that does work doesn't hold a charge for very long. It's being used in a spare controller and every time I pick up it up it's nearly dead. I've tried multiple controllers and still yield the same results. Btw, I'm not sure why they added pictures of the Xbox One's battery pack but this is the 360's pack.
on May 2, 2017
Nyko xbox power pak is junk........

In my opinion it is nothing but Junk!!!
It does not fit real tight into the slot to begin with. It jiggles a little.
Does not hold a charge. the charger will charge it for about 5 - 10 minutes,
I put it into the wireless 360 controller and right off the bat my green lights are swirling around
then i repeat process......same thing........repeat process......same thing.
you only have like a week to return it and by the time i received it and finally got to try it out, well........the week was over.
Can't believe that it has come to where companies don't take pride in their products any more. All they do is put out crap and take our money!
on February 22, 2016
They fit official Xbox 360 controllers with no issue, but they aren't very friendly with the quick charge station (the one that holds 2 batteries). To even get them to start charging, I had to pop in an official battery on one side then it would pick up this battery. Then it took popping the other battery in and out a bunch of times for it to start charging.

I thought maybe it was an issue with my charger, so I used my other one, same issue. I guess for $8 it's hard to complain too much.
on August 14, 2016
The first set I bought I got about year and half or so before neither would work. So I bought another thinking I'd get the same but no luck. About 9 months and it's down to lasting about 10 minutes and I have to play plugged in. I'd expect to get a little more life out of these. They pack a heck of a punch when you first get them though.
on August 24, 2017
These things sat in the package for a couple years. I opened them, and tried to charge them. Left each plugged in for 24 hours. Neither of them hold a charge for more than 30 seconds. Disappointing.
on December 22, 2015
I know these are cheap replacements and seem nice, however, I've had issues with both the ones I've purchased to replace my factory ones. They get to a point where they will no longer charge in the docking station. I've searched online and have found there is a fix that usually works, where you drain the connectors with a paper clip and then reset them, but I've tried that countless times with one of mine and it still won't charge. Thankfully the other one will, but now can't play two player games. The worst part is the 30 day replacement period has passed. So, 3 months of life from one replacement. If Nkyo replaced this, might just be a dud, I'd be pleased Next time I might spend the extra money and buy a Microsoft factory replacement.
on January 18, 2016
I had bought one of these (white one) 5 years ago and it lasted that long. I saw all the reviews stating not to buy this and I figured I would take the risk. Thinking that every single one of them cannot be bad. Well, I should have not ordered this. From the moment you open the package and feel the weight of this thing its clear that this is a rip off product. Lithium ion or even 2 double AA rechargeable batteries weighs more than this. If this thing didn't charge I would have though it was just a empty plastic container. My old white one weighed considerably more than this.

Charges in minutes and loses its in minutes. Its not even worth the hassle to return or go through warranty.
Do not buy!
on July 18, 2012
This battery/power pack is for this: Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360 and it works as advertised. The battery pack retains its charge for about a month without use, after that you must place it on the Nyko charge base.

I can get about 18 hours of play time on one charge. I've been using these batteries (I own 4) for about 3 years now. I started with the first generation of Nyko chargers and batteries and will continue to use them as long as I own a console and controllers. I even use one of these for my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows

Note about Nyko, from personal experience, they have an outstanding customer service, I have dealt with them numerous times, since I own chargers and batteries for my Wii, PS3, 3DS, PSMove and of course, the 360. And every time I had an issue or needed assistance with one of their products, I simply call or e-mail and get a response within 24 hours. I am a loyal customer and you will not regret buying this or any other product. (except the Vita speaker cradle, that one sucked)
on December 7, 2015
The power pack arrived on time and functioned properly for a few hours. The battery pack was left in my XBOX360 controller for a few days, and upon returning to use the controller again the battery was completely dead. I charged the battery pack using my official Microsoft charging station, and it fails to charge properly. When I plug it into the charge station it doesn't even light up as if it was charging anymore. I have existing battery packs that work in the controller and charger, so the only problem is this Nyko power pak.

Incredibly disappointed and am now stuck with a product that doesn't even work.
on September 3, 2015
Bought this nearly two years ago and it has held up quite nicely. Right out of the box, it performed just as well as an Xbox 360 OEM battery, if not better. Today, it's still doing well and hasn't fallen off much in the amount of charge it can hold. Granted, we purchased an Xbox One last year, so the Xbox 360 controllers aren't used as often. Still, it's a great value for the price, even if normal use would have had me wanting to replace it by now.